TN man burns a black man alive, says the Bible is for whites

centerleftFL

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2018
Well, how CHRISTIAN of him...

Tennessee man confesses to burning a black man alive because of his race — and cites the Bible as an influence
carothers3.jpg

Tennessee arson-murder suspect John Daniel Carothers. Image via Rutherford County.

A Tennessee man allegedly wrote a jailhouse letter to a white supremacist group admitting he burned a black man alive — and cited the Bible as one of his influences.

Nashville’s WTVF reported Monday that John Daniel Carothers, accused of murdering his black halfway house roommate Robert Miller in March, claimed the Bible is “for white people” and referenced the religious text in his alleged confession letter.

“I believe the Bible is about white people and for white people,” Carothers’ jailhouse letter read. “I am in the Rutherford County Jail for burning a black man I set on fire with lighter fluid poured on his head.”

After the sheriff’s department found the suspect’s apparent confession letter in the outgoing mail, prosecutors are now c

Tennessee man confesses to burning a black man alive because of his race — and cites the Bible as an influence

As a conservative, i naturally believe this man should never spend another free day in his life.

carothers3.jpg

Tennessee arson-murder suspect John Daniel Carothers. Image via Rutherford County.

A Tennessee man allegedly wrote a jailhouse letter to a white supremacist group admitting he burned a black man alive — and cited the Bible as one of his influences.

Nashville’s WTVF reported Monday that John Daniel Carothers, accused of murdering his black halfway house roommate Robert Miller in March, claimed the Bible is “for white people” and referenced the religious text in his alleged confession letter.

“I believe the Bible is about white people and for white people,” Carothers’ jailhouse letter read. “I am in the Rutherford County Jail for burning a black man I set on fire with lighter fluid poured on his head.”

After the sheriff’s department found the suspect’s apparent confession letter in the outgoing mail, prosecutors are now c

Here's a link you can go to without disabling your adblocker.

Top Prosecutor Considers Hate Crime Enhancement In Murder Citing Racist Jailhouse Letter

well, the Trump campaign received the endorsement of the Evangelical Christians aka the 'Jesus vote.'

This guy that is accused of burning the other guy to death, alive, is white, male, from Tennessee, from a rural area of the state, Christian; My guess is he is a Trump supporter.

Make America White Again

carothers3.jpg

Here's a link you can go to without disabling your adblocker.

Top Prosecutor Considers Hate Crime Enhancement In Murder Citing Racist Jailhouse Letter
Problem is, as I understand it, there aren't hate crimes in TN state statutes. I'd try his ass for murder under state law then let the FEDS try him for a hate crime.

carothers3.jpg

Why are you focusing on white crime when so many more crimes are being committed by minorities?!

It's very revealing that you ignore the many black crimes. Stop being so damn racist!

well, the Trump campaign received the endorsement of the Evangelical Christians aka the 'Jesus vote.'

This guy that is accused of burning the other guy to death, alive, is white, male, from Tennessee, from a rural area of the state, Christian; My guess is he is a Trump supporter.

Make America White Again

By the same token, Hillary received the vote of the murderous, south-Chicago thugs. Make America a violent, murderous ghetto. See how that works?

Make America White Again

And he got the pissed off white guy vote. I think we can safely assume...

I'm guessing we can easily find black murderers who support Hillary.

Make America White Again

By the same token, Hillary received the vote of the murderous, south-Chicago thugs. Make America a violent, murderous ghetto. See how that works?

LOL, nice try but no such organization exist. I heard delusions are treatable if you receive professional help.

Well is it fact or as the posted article states “alledged”? Do we have the letter? If true imprison him for life if the death penalty is not the law in Tn.

Make America White Again

LOL, nice try but no such organization exist. I heard delusions are treatable if you receive professional help.

You sound like a fucking moron. Carry on.

Make America White Again
Woot! :113:

Make America White Again

You sound like a fucking moron. Carry on.

I would rather "sound" like a fucking moron than to be one, like you.

carothers3.jpg

Nothing personal, but, this guy looks like how I envision everyone looking that posts on this site. Yeehaw git r dun.

Forum List

Back