TN man burns a black man alive, says the Bible is for whites

Well, how CHRISTIAN of him...

Tennessee man confesses to burning a black man alive because of his race — and cites the Bible as an influence
carothers3.jpg

Tennessee arson-murder suspect John Daniel Carothers. Image via Rutherford County.

A Tennessee man allegedly wrote a jailhouse letter to a white supremacist group admitting he burned a black man alive — and cited the Bible as one of his influences.

Nashville’s WTVF reported Monday that John Daniel Carothers, accused of murdering his black halfway house roommate Robert Miller in March, claimed the Bible is “for white people” and referenced the religious text in his alleged confession letter.

“I believe the Bible is about white people and for white people,” Carothers’ jailhouse letter read. “I am in the Rutherford County Jail for burning a black man I set on fire with lighter fluid poured on his head.”

After the sheriff’s department found the suspect’s apparent confession letter in the outgoing mail, prosecutors are now c

Tennessee man confesses to burning a black man alive because of his race — and cites the Bible as an influence
Why are you focusing on white crime when so many more crimes are being committed by minorities?!

It's very revealing that you ignore the many black crimes. Stop being so damn racist!

Because it is a white freak who probably loves Trump. You trumpets love to show Hispanics and black who do crime, now this is a white freak.

well, the Trump campaign received the endorsement of the Evangelical Christians aka the 'Jesus vote.'

This guy that is accused of burning the other guy to death, alive, is white, male, from Tennessee, from a rural area of the state, Christian; My guess is he is a Trump supporter.

Make America White Again

By the same token, Hillary received the vote of the murderous, south-Chicago thugs. Make America a violent, murderous ghetto. See how that works?

How would you know. This is obviously a white supremacists. I vote for Hillary and never killed anyone and I'm white. You now have a living breathing white man who just burned a black man due to he said the bible is only for white.

Wonder how the blacks felt when they preached the bible to slaves, Obey your masters. Sessions tried that one. Obey your masters, they were put there by god.

carothers3.jpg

Tennessee arson-murder suspect John Daniel Carothers. Image via Rutherford County.

A Tennessee man allegedly wrote a jailhouse letter to a white supremacist group admitting he burned a black man alive — and cited the Bible as one of his influences.

Nashville’s WTVF reported Monday that John Daniel Carothers, accused of murdering his black halfway house roommate Robert Miller in March, claimed the Bible is “for white people” and referenced the religious text in his alleged confession letter.

“I believe the Bible is about white people and for white people,” Carothers’ jailhouse letter read. “I am in the Rutherford County Jail for burning a black man I set on fire with lighter fluid poured on his head.”

After the sheriff’s department found the suspect’s apparent confession letter in the outgoing mail, prosecutors are now c

Why are you focusing on white crime when so many more crimes are being committed by minorities?!

It's very revealing that you ignore the many black crimes. Stop being so damn racist!

Because it is a white freak who probably loves Trump. You trumpets love to show Hispanics and black who do crime, now this is a white freak.
So a anti Trump loon shoots up an event, you post this crap. If the guy did it, give him the death penalty. See that wasn't hard.

carothers3.jpg

So a anti Trump loon shoots up an event, you post this crap. If the guy did it, give him the death penalty. See that wasn't hard.

White male and you know how he voted and even if he voted? Really.

I'm conservative leaning, not religious at all and if these events are facts, I'd give him the death sentence forthwith.

Hell Penelope and myself could strap him down and burn him alive to complete the task.

We'd just need some volunteers to clean up the mess

carothers3.jpg

White male and you know how he voted and even if he voted? Really.
He was very anti Trump, so yes we know.

carothers3.jpg

Nothing personal, but, this guy looks like how I envision everyone looking that posts on this site. Yeehaw git r dun.
I doubt anybody on here looks like that.

carothers3.jpg

How is that in any way Christian?

well, the Trump campaign received the endorsement of the Evangelical Christians aka the 'Jesus vote.'

This guy that is accused of burning the other guy to death, alive, is white, male, from Tennessee, from a rural area of the state, Christian; My guess is he is a Trump supporter.

Make America White Again

No, he isn't a Christian..... committing murder is not Christian and is, in fact, against Christian teaching. You can claim to be a vegan, but if you eat steak, you aren't a Vegan.

carothers3.jpg

Here's a link you can go to without disabling your adblocker.

Top Prosecutor Considers Hate Crime Enhancement In Murder Citing Racist Jailhouse Letter
Problem is, as I understand it, there aren't hate crimes in TN state statutes. I'd try his ass for murder under state law then let the FEDS try him for a hate crime.

Hate crime laws are stupid..... this guy committed murder....that is all you need. Execute him and call it a day.

This dude obviously was mentally impaired.

There are plenty of pro-white Christians(some of which believe whites are the chosen people)who would never even think about burning somebody to death.

carothers3.jpg

For which he will receive the needle, and rightfully so.

There are plenty of pro-white Christians(some of which believe whites are the chosen people)who would never even think about burning somebody to death.

Exactly. Some of them prefer to hang them from trees or tie them to the back of a car and drag their body parts off. That's called "diversity". Hey, not everybody's into fire.

Make America White Again

No, he isn't a Christian..... committing murder is not Christian and is, in fact, against Christian teaching. You can claim to be a vegan, but if you eat steak, you aren't a Vegan.

There it goes again --- "when 'we' do it, 'they're outliers --- when 'they' do it they're following what their religion tells them.

Having it both ways: Priceless.

Make America White Again

By the same token, Hillary received the vote of the murderous, south-Chicago thugs. Make America a violent, murderous ghetto. See how that works?

How would you know. This is obviously a white supremacists. I vote for Hillary and never killed anyone and I'm white. You now have a living breathing white man who just burned a black man due to he said the bible is only for white.

Wonder how the blacks felt when they preached the bible to slaves, Obey your masters. Sessions tried that one. Obey your masters, they were put there by god.

Indeed, the defenders of Slavery used the bible for literally centuries to justify their human trafficking. Basically saying the same thing this guy did.

carothers3.jpg

As a Conservative I believe the man should get his day in court and if convicted he should die. These inbred racist don't get away with murdering black people like they did when Democrats controlled the South.

Exactly. Some of them prefer to hang them from trees or tie them to the back of a car and drag their body parts off. That's called "diversity". Hey, not everybody's into fire.
Nope, none of those either.

Yeah that happened a lot in the South back when democrats ran everything.

Forum List

Back