TN man burns a black man alive, says the Bible is for whites

Well, how CHRISTIAN of him...

Tennessee man confesses to burning a black man alive because of his race — and cites the Bible as an influence
carothers3.jpg

Tennessee arson-murder suspect John Daniel Carothers. Image via Rutherford County.

A Tennessee man allegedly wrote a jailhouse letter to a white supremacist group admitting he burned a black man alive — and cited the Bible as one of his influences.

Nashville’s WTVF reported Monday that John Daniel Carothers, accused of murdering his black halfway house roommate Robert Miller in March, claimed the Bible is “for white people” and referenced the religious text in his alleged confession letter.

“I believe the Bible is about white people and for white people,” Carothers’ jailhouse letter read. “I am in the Rutherford County Jail for burning a black man I set on fire with lighter fluid poured on his head.”

After the sheriff’s department found the suspect’s apparent confession letter in the outgoing mail, prosecutors are now c

Tennessee man confesses to burning a black man alive because of his race — and cites the Bible as an influence
Nah, just a mentally ill undereducated moron.

How would you know. This is obviously a white supremacists. I vote for Hillary and never killed anyone and I'm white. You now have a living breathing white man who just burned a black man due to he said the bible is only for white.

Wonder how the blacks felt when they preached the bible to slaves, Obey your masters. Sessions tried that one. Obey your masters, they were put there by god.

Indeed, the defenders of Slavery used the bible for literally centuries to justify their human trafficking. Basically saying the same thing this guy did.

And those who ended slavey used the Bible to call the democrats to task for using the Bible to justify their slave owning......... The Abolitionist movement was made up of Christians you dumb ass.....

Not the southern Christians, only the northern ones and the RCC.

Yep.... the democrats are so power hungry that they ignored the teachings of Jesus in order to keep blacks as slaves.......until the Republicans fought them and forced them to release their slaves....

Once AGAIN slave owners were Whigs, Democrats, Democratic-Republicans, National Republicans, Federalists, and most commonly --- no political party at all. There's definitely been times you could legally own a slave but there's never been a time you needed a political party to own one.

Your abject ignorance of your own history boggles the mind. What the fuck were you DOING in grammar school? Shooting spitballs?

The democrat party members owned the slaves, and tried to keep slavery alive..... the entire leadership of the Confederacy were democrats.

Indeed, the defenders of Slavery used the bible for literally centuries to justify their human trafficking. Basically saying the same thing this guy did.

And those who ended slavey used the Bible to call the democrats to task for using the Bible to justify their slave owning......... The Abolitionist movement was made up of Christians you dumb ass.....

Yep.... the democrats are so power hungry that they ignored the teachings of Jesus in order to keep blacks as slaves.......until the Republicans fought them and forced them to release their slaves....

Once AGAIN slave owners were Whigs, Democrats, Democratic-Republicans, National Republicans, Federalists, and most commonly --- no political party at all. There's definitely been times you could legally own a slave but there's never been a time you needed a political party to own one.

Your abject ignorance of your own history boggles the mind. What the fuck were you DOING in grammar school? Shooting spitballs?
The Republicans fought a war against the Democrats and took their slaves away. Abe Lincoln, Republican Party, Civil War.

You know. History.

That was the United States against the Confederacy, not political parties. The Confederacy had no parties, and before it seceded had already kicked the Democrats out and snubbed them in the election.

Abe Lincoln? The guy who ran on the "National Union" ticket with a Democrat, that Abe Lincoln?
Damn straight. I do indeed know history.

The Republicans fought a war against the Democrats and took their slaves away. Abe Lincoln, Republican Party, Civil War.

You know. History.

That was the United States against the Confederacy, not political parties. The Confederacy had no parties, and before it seceded had already kicked the Democrats out and snubbed them in the election.

Abe Lincoln? The guy who ran on the "National Union" ticket with a Democrat, that Abe Lincoln?
Look it up. Republican Party. Civil War. Confederacy (hint: same party that formed the KKK and enacted Jim Crow laws. Oh, and lost the Civil War).

The democrat party members owned the slaves, and tried to keep slavery alive..... the entire leadership of the Confederacy were democrats.

Bullshit. The Confederacy had no political parties. Its President was a former Democrat and its VP was a former Whig.

But go ahead and essplain to the class what the political party requirements were to own a slave. This oughta be a hoot.

Bullshit. The Confederacy had no political parties. Its President was a former Democrat and its VP was a former Whig.

But go ahead and essplain to the class what the political party requirements were to own a slave. This oughta be a hoot.

No political party was required to own a slave, dumb shit, but the democrat party fought a war to keep slaves......

The Secretary of State of the Confederacy.... each of them...

Democrats..

Confederate States Secretary of State - Wikipedia

Robert Toombs - Wikipedia

From 1853–61 Toombs served in the United States Senate, only reluctantly joining the Democratic Party when lack of interest among other states doomed the Constitutional Union Party.

Robert Hunter...

Robert M. T. Hunter - Wikipedia

After losing the 1842 election, Hunter changed parties, becoming a Democrat.

William Browne..

William M. Browne - Wikipedia

He associated with the Democratic Party and later became a clerk in the House of Customs

Judah Benjamin...

Judah P. Benjamin - Wikipedia

n May 1856, Benjamin joined the Democrats, stating they had the principles of the old-time Whig Party.[44] He indicated, in a letter to constituents, that as Northern Whigs had failed to vote to uphold the rights granted to Southern states in the Constitution, the Whigs, as a national party, were no more.[45]

Last edited:

You know. History.

Look it up. Republican Party. Civil War. Confederacy (hint: same party that formed the KKK and enacted Jim Crow laws. Oh, and lost the Civil War).

No political party formed the KKK and no political party "lost the Civil War". I happen to know exactly who formed the Klan, exactly where, when and why and I'll be happy to cut-and-paste and bury you in details, just try me. And if a political party had actually lost the Civil War if that were even possible, that party would have ceased to exist, wouldn't it.

Perhaps you should stay with the history of Belize where you won't be challenged.

Well, how CHRISTIAN of him...

carothers3.jpg

Tennessee arson-murder suspect John Daniel Carothers. Image via Rutherford County.

A Tennessee man allegedly wrote a jailhouse letter to a white supremacist group admitting he burned a black man alive — and cited the Bible as one of his influences.

Nashville’s WTVF reported Monday that John Daniel Carothers, accused of murdering his black halfway house roommate Robert Miller in March, claimed the Bible is “for white people” and referenced the religious text in his alleged confession letter.

“I believe the Bible is about white people and for white people,” Carothers’ jailhouse letter read. “I am in the Rutherford County Jail for burning a black man I set on fire with lighter fluid poured on his head.”

After the sheriff’s department found the suspect’s apparent confession letter in the outgoing mail, prosecutors are now c

The Bible is for Greek and Romans, so it is for all races see Rome and Greece once ruled many different races...

( Except in this part of the world )

As for that nutter, just burn him...

You know. History.

No political party formed the KKK and no political party "lost the Civil War". I happen to know exactly who formed the Klan, exactly where, when and why and I'll be happy to cut-and-paste and bury you in details, just try me. And if a political party had actually lost the Civil War if that were even possible, that party would have ceased to exist, wouldn't it.

Perhaps you should stay with the history of Belize where you won't be challenged.
You ignored Jim Crow laws. Make sure to include them when you bury me.

No political party was required to own a slave, dumb shit, but the democrat party fought a war to keep slaves......

Bullshit. The Republican Party actually changed its name in 1864 to incorporate Democratic support from the Union --- the only part of the US that still had any political parties at all. Why do you think Lincoln was succeeded by a Democrat? Because that was his chosen running mate, Dumbass. Before that Johnson was Lincoln's chosen governor of occupied Tennessee. Douglas, the 1860 Democratic candidate who got zero electoral votes from the South, went there to speak against secession and when that failed, advised Lincoln on how to defeat them.

Again, what the fuck were you doing in grammar school when all this was going down? Drawing pictures of guns to jerk off to?

You know. History.

The founders of the kkk were democrats you dumb shit... they were former Confederate officers....they were not Republicans, no matter how much you lie about who they were.

The entire leadership of the Confederacy was made up of democrats.....

You know. History.

The formation of the Klan, and such secret societies, is my forté. I tend to dabble in that which I know about, not so much in what I don't. Odd for this board but that's just me.

Bullshit. The Republican Party actually changed its name in 1864 to incorporate Democratic support from the Union --- the only part of the US that still had any political parties at all. Why do you think Lincoln was succeeded by a Democrat? Because that was his chosen running mate, Dumbass. Before that Johnson was Lincoln's chosen governor of occupied Tennessee. Douglas, the 1860 Democratic candidate who got zero electoral votes from the South, went there to speak against secession and when that failed, advised Lincoln on how to defeat them.

Again, what the fuck were you doing in grammar school when all this was going down? Drawing pictures of guns to jerk off to?

Moron, Lincoln took a democrat to try to show the south and democrats in the North that there could be peace.....you dumb shit.

You know. History.

The formation of the Klan, and such secret societies, is my forté. I tend to dabble in that which I know about, not so much in what I don't. Odd for this board but that's just me.
Jim Crow laws are my specialty.

You know. History.

The founders of the kkk were democrats you dumb shit... they were former Confederate officers....they were not Republicans, no matter how much you lie about who they were.

No and yes. There's no record of any of them having any political affiliations, nor were they likely even old enough, nor did political parties exist in Tennessee 1865.

• James R. Crowe
  • Calvin Jones
  • John B. Kennedy
  • John Lester
  • Frank O. McCord
  • Richard R. Reed

--- them's the names, go find me a political party for any of them. And when you come up blank there go find me one for William J. "Colonel Joe" Simmons who revived it in 1915 and spread it nationwide.

Happy huntin' Dumbass. It was never founded for a political purpose, either time.

The entire leadership of the Confederacy was made up of democrats.....

Once AGAIN for the deaf ---- the Confederacy had no political parties. "No" means "zero". You know Zero? Like your test scores in history class?

Forum List

Back