TN man burns a black man alive, says the Bible is for whites

This dude obviously was mentally impaired.

There are plenty of pro-white Christians(some of which believe whites are the chosen people)who would never even think about burning somebody to death.

Exactly. Some of them prefer to hang them from trees or tie them to the back of a car and drag their body parts off. That's called "diversity". Hey, not everybody's into fire.
Nope, none of those either.

Okay, that wasn't exactly fair. I should have said "tie them to the back of a TRUCK". That was a cultural gaffe.

Member those guys in the white sheets and hoods? There's your pro-white Christian writ large. They didn't necessarily burn people either. Sometimes they just whipped them.

There are plenty of pro-white Christians(some of which believe whites are the chosen people)who would never even think about burning somebody to death.

Exactly. Some of them prefer to hang them from trees or tie them to the back of a car and drag their body parts off. That's called "diversity". Hey, not everybody's into fire.
Yeah that happened a lot in the South back when democrats ran everything.

Actually that happened in 1998.

Well, how CHRISTIAN of him...

Tennessee man confesses to burning a black man alive because of his race — and cites the Bible as an influence
carothers3.jpg

Tennessee arson-murder suspect John Daniel Carothers. Image via Rutherford County.

A Tennessee man allegedly wrote a jailhouse letter to a white supremacist group admitting he burned a black man alive — and cited the Bible as one of his influences.

Nashville’s WTVF reported Monday that John Daniel Carothers, accused of murdering his black halfway house roommate Robert Miller in March, claimed the Bible is “for white people” and referenced the religious text in his alleged confession letter.

“I believe the Bible is about white people and for white people,” Carothers’ jailhouse letter read. “I am in the Rutherford County Jail for burning a black man I set on fire with lighter fluid poured on his head.”

After the sheriff’s department found the suspect’s apparent confession letter in the outgoing mail, prosecutors are now c

Tennessee man confesses to burning a black man alive because of his race — and cites the Bible as an influence
As a Conservative I believe the man should get his day in court and if convicted he should die. These inbred racist don't get away with murdering black people like they did when Democrats controlled the South.

You mean Dixiecrat and southern. You guys keep repeating this and well you know the north verses the south bit. The "poorly educated" that trump loves do not know this, maybe you are one of those.

Last edited:
well, the Trump campaign received the endorsement of the Evangelical Christians aka the 'Jesus vote.'

This guy that is accused of burning the other guy to death, alive, is white, male, from Tennessee, from a rural area of the state, Christian; My guess is he is a Trump supporter.

Make America White Again

No, he isn't a Christian..... committing murder is not Christian and is, in fact, against Christian teaching. You can claim to be a vegan, but if you eat steak, you aren't a Vegan.

There it goes again --- "when 'we' do it, 'they're outliers --- when 'they' do it they're following what their religion tells them.

Having it both ways: Priceless.

Please....show us anywhere in the teachings of Jesus Christ.... you know, where we get "Christian" from where he advocates murdering unbelievers? Please...show us....

So, since he doesn't do that, you dumb ass, anyone committing murder in the name of "Christ" is not following actual Christianity....you dumb ass....

well, the Trump campaign received the endorsement of the Evangelical Christians aka the 'Jesus vote.'

This guy that is accused of burning the other guy to death, alive, is white, male, from Tennessee, from a rural area of the state, Christian; My guess is he is a Trump supporter.

Make America White Again

By the same token, Hillary received the vote of the murderous, south-Chicago thugs. Make America a violent, murderous ghetto. See how that works?

How would you know. This is obviously a white supremacists. I vote for Hillary and never killed anyone and I'm white. You now have a living breathing white man who just burned a black man due to he said the bible is only for white.

Wonder how the blacks felt when they preached the bible to slaves, Obey your masters. Sessions tried that one. Obey your masters, they were put there by god.

Indeed, the defenders of Slavery used the bible for literally centuries to justify their human trafficking. Basically saying the same thing this guy did.

And those who ended slavey used the Bible to call the democrats to task for using the Bible to justify their slave owning......... The Abolitionist movement was made up of Christians you dumb ass.....

The Republicans stopped the democrats from doing that a long time ago......

Yyyyyyeah actually that refers to terrorists, which require no political party.

This guy's basis wasn't politics --- it was Jesus.

Yyyyyyeah actually that refers to terrorists, which require no political party.

This guy's basis wasn't politics --- it was Jesus.

And yet Jesus never taught or instructed anyone to commit murder...... kind of like saying My Vegetarian Yoga instructor preaches Veganism.....I eat steak, therefore I am a Vegan....

Make America White Again

By the same token, Hillary received the vote of the murderous, south-Chicago thugs. Make America a violent, murderous ghetto. See how that works?

How would you know. This is obviously a white supremacists. I vote for Hillary and never killed anyone and I'm white. You now have a living breathing white man who just burned a black man due to he said the bible is only for white.

Wonder how the blacks felt when they preached the bible to slaves, Obey your masters. Sessions tried that one. Obey your masters, they were put there by god.

Indeed, the defenders of Slavery used the bible for literally centuries to justify their human trafficking. Basically saying the same thing this guy did.

And those who ended slavey used the Bible to call the democrats to task for using the Bible to justify their slave owning......... The Abolitionist movement was made up of Christians you dumb ass.....

Not the southern Christians, only the northern ones and the RCC.

Make America White Again

Yep.... the democrats are so power hungry that they ignored the teachings of Jesus in order to keep blacks as slaves.......until the Republicans fought them and forced them to release their slaves....

Make America White Again

Abolitionists and Slavers were BOTH "Christians" Dumbass. Columbus got taken to task back in the 15th century by his own priest for capturing and enslaving indigenous Americans. Both were sailing their Christianism ship in whichever way pleased them -- or in Columbus' case whichever way profited them. That Slavery went on for centuries before there were any "Democrats" and in way many more places than just here. The Caribbean and South America imported many times more Africans than came here, yet astoundingly ---- no "Democrats" in Brazil.

AGAIN, Slavery was never a political institution; it was a social structure. Maybe one of these days you could take a break from trolling around looking for gun stories from England and go buy a fucking history book.

Last edited:

carothers3.jpg

Tennessee arson-murder suspect John Daniel Carothers. Image via Rutherford County.

A Tennessee man allegedly wrote a jailhouse letter to a white supremacist group admitting he burned a black man alive — and cited the Bible as one of his influences.

Nashville’s WTVF reported Monday that John Daniel Carothers, accused of murdering his black halfway house roommate Robert Miller in March, claimed the Bible is “for white people” and referenced the religious text in his alleged confession letter.

“I believe the Bible is about white people and for white people,” Carothers’ jailhouse letter read. “I am in the Rutherford County Jail for burning a black man I set on fire with lighter fluid poured on his head.”

After the sheriff’s department found the suspect’s apparent confession letter in the outgoing mail, prosecutors are now c

As a Conservative I believe the man should get his day in court and if convicted he should die. These inbred racist don't get away with murdering black people like they did when Democrats controlled the South.

You mean Dixiecrat and southern. You guys keep repeating this and well you know the north verses the south bit. The "poorly educated" that trump loves do not know this, maybe you are one of those.
Calling them a different name doesn't change anything. A rose by any other name is still a rose.

Today's racists wear black hoods. Once a racist, always a racist.

Make America White Again

Abolitionists and Slavers were BOTH "Christians" Dumbass. Columbus got taken to task back in the 15th century by his own priest. Both were sailing their Christianism ship in whichever way pleased them -- or in Columbus' case whichever way profited them. That Slavery went on for centuries before there were any "Democrats" and in way many more places than just here. The Caribbean and South America imported many times more Africans than came here, yet astoundingly ---- no "Democrats" in Brazil.

AGAIN, Slavery was never a political institution; it was a social structure. Maybe one of these days you could take a break from trolling around looking for gun stories from England and go buy a fucking history book.
Wilberforce.

carothers3.jpg

and they say that Liberals are against stereotyping

Yep.... the democrats are so power hungry that they ignored the teachings of Jesus in order to keep blacks as slaves.......until the Republicans fought them and forced them to release their slaves....

Once AGAIN slave owners were Whigs, Democrats, Democratic-Republicans, National Republicans, Federalists, and most commonly --- no political party at all. There's definitely been times you could legally own a slave but there's never been a time you needed a political party to own one.

Your abject ignorance of your own history boggles the mind. What the fuck were you DOING in grammar school? Shooting spitballs?

carothers3.jpg

Who’s the Illegal in your family?

Make America White Again

No, he isn't a Christian..... committing murder is not Christian and is, in fact, against Christian teaching. You can claim to be a vegan, but if you eat steak, you aren't a Vegan.

There it goes again --- "when 'we' do it, 'they're outliers --- when 'they' do it they're following what their religion tells them.

Please....show us anywhere in the teachings of Jesus Christ.... you know, where we get "Christian" from where he advocates murdering unbelievers? Please...show us....

So, since he doesn't do that, you dumb ass, anyone committing murder in the name of "Christ" is not following actual Christianity....you dumb ass....

Not to you, but it's his basis, not yours. You didn't burn the guy alive --- HE did.

Amazing how you want to dictate to other people what their own basis is.

Make America White Again

Abolitionists and Slavers were BOTH "Christians" Dumbass. Columbus got taken to task back in the 15th century by his own priest. Both were sailing their Christianism ship in whichever way pleased them -- or in Columbus' case whichever way profited them. That Slavery went on for centuries before there were any "Democrats" and in way many more places than just here. The Caribbean and South America imported many times more Africans than came here, yet astoundingly ---- no "Democrats" in Brazil.

And yet you smeared Christians as only being slave owners in your post...you dumb shit. If you stopped being such a biased asshat, we wouldn't have to correct your every post...

Once AGAIN slave owners were Whigs, Democrats, Democratic-Republicans, National Republicans, Federalists, and most commonly --- no political party at all. There's definitely been times you could legally own a slave but there's never been a time you needed a political party to own one.

Your abject ignorance of your own history boggles the mind. What the fuck were you DOING in grammar school? Shooting spitballs?
The Republicans fought a war against the Democrats and took their slaves away. Abe Lincoln, Republican Party, Civil War.

You know. History.

Make America White Again

Not to you, but it's his basis, not yours. You didn't burn the guy alive --- HE did.

Amazing how you want to dictate to other people what their own basis is.

No, shitstain...... the left wingers including yourself are trying to blame Christianity for his burning that man alive..... That is a lie and a smear. If I call myself a Vegan but eat steak, I am not a Vegan and you can't blame Veganism for the death of the cow, you dumb shit.

Forum List

Back