To all Gun Grabbers

Which means despite your claims you cannot refute my post which was factual and more intelligent than yours.

Go get a tissue and blow your nose boy. You are out of your league
You can't seem to understand the difference between apprehending criminals and simple defense. You've already lost.
You are ignoring fact that police can only use their weapons in a defensive manner the same as anyone else which ruins your idiotic premise.

I win and you are crushed bitch
You are ignoring the fact that the police can't just let the criminal run away. Ruins your idiotic premise.

Nor can they use a lethal weapon on one running away nor can a victim but the victims need for defense is as great or greater than the cops.
Except the defender lets the criminal run away and the police have to pursue. Quite the huge difference to anyone even slightly intelligent.
Again, what does this have to do with magazine size?

When confronted with an armed defender he might start shooting as well.

By seriously you mean you lack the intellect to defend your premise or the maturity to admit when you are wrong but you know you are.
You are obviously wrong. You just keep embarrassing yourself....
I have proven you wrong and you know it

It is you being used to wipe the floor

You"re the one embarrassed slick we all know I have easily defeated you
Sorry kid, you lose.
Wrong little one

I proved your a smaller and less educated person.

You are wrong and that is fact
Only to people who can't see the difference between a defender letting the criminal run away and police actually having to apprehend the criminal. One would have to be real stupid not to understand the difference....
This has nothing to do with the point of this thread....again letting people run away has nothing to do with magazine size

Gun grabbers never stop.

Do you really think I want to take your guns?

Yes.

You want the peasants disarmed so that your filthy party cannot be resisted,
Quite the imagination you have....

We've seen you operate dozens of times. Never again.
And when have you used your gun to resist? You understand we have elections for that right cowboy?
For what? So if the government becomes tyrannical OR if someone invades your home, you're defense is voting?

Stop trying to fuck with the 2nd Amendment...….we have a right to own guns...….focus on executing criminals not citizens..

Judge blocks California's ban on high-capacity magazines over 2nd Amendment concerns

and for those of you trying....he's what you need to do

You're just a sunshine band kind of guy, aren't you?

Gotta love KC...…..not really.....I'm a metal guy myself

What do you to prevent yourself from rusting?

The main way to do that is to listen to more Motley Crue…..keeps you young

You need high capacity magazines to defend yourself? If so, you are either in the wrong profession or you need to move.

From the link in the OP:

Benitez described three home invasions, two of which ended with the female victims running out of bullets.

In the third case, the pajama-clad woman with a high-capacity magazine took on three armed intruders, firing at them while simultaneously calling for help on her phone.

Maybe you should try reading the damn link.

Stop trying to fuck with the 2nd Amendment...….we have a right to own guns...….focus on executing criminals not citizens..

Judge blocks California's ban on high-capacity magazines over 2nd Amendment concerns

Do you know what a "magazine" is? Why are you whining about not being able to bear arms?

I do, but democrats apparently dont...…

My question, is why do you not want people to defend themselves?

You need high capacity magazines to defend yourself? If so, you are either in the wrong profession or you need to move.

No. We need high capacity magazines and semi-automatic weapons to serve as an effective deterrent against a tyrannical government enforcing unjust laws. It’s sort of the basis of the Second Amendment.

Do you know what a "magazine" is? Why are you whining about not being able to bear arms?

No. We need high capacity magazines and semi-automatic weapons to serve as an effective deterrent against a tyrannical government enforcing unjust laws. It’s sort of the basis of the Second Amendment.

Exactly.
Police, the military, foreign forces, gangs, looters, etc., all have high capacity magazines.
That is because they are just sheet metal, and it is foolish to think you can stop them with laws.
And as long as they exist, then anyone who wants to be able to defend themselves, needs them.

You're just a sunshine band kind of guy, aren't you?

Gotta love KC...…..not really.....I'm a metal guy myself

What do you to prevent yourself from rusting?

The main way to do that is to listen to more Motley Crue…..keeps you young

Deaf also! :)

So this moron thinks that once the "bullets have been shot" that the magazines can no longer be used?
If we could tax stupid just the money raised from the taxes of congresspeople would balance the budget forever

yeah, but it still applies.....because your question is naïve....but you cant tell us how many shots we need, because you couldn't possibly know the answer.....that's why you ignored my question
I didn't ignore your question. Shoot at someone with your gun. You get six chances. If you still haven't managed to hit anyone, change the magazine. This can be done in a couple of seconds with no problem whatsoever according to the many, many gun owners here who have told me that time and time again.

6 shots? that's it? then you reload? 6 shooters are revolvers not many magazine based guns...…so now that we know you dont know much about guns....you must be one of those people that would shit your pants if you saw one in person.

So for you six shooter and your reload, did you calculate:
How many enemies?
What kind of gun is it?
What caliber is it?
Do you know how many shots it takes to kill someone with a specific caliber?
What weapons or armor they may have?
Their training and experience?
Your training and experience?
The location?
What kind of cover they have?
What kind of cover you have?
Are there others around?

I'm sure others can think of more variables.....but those are the basics....sorry I hate criminals...I'd rather they end up dead.....and not innocents.
You can adequately defend yourself without high capacity magazines and I don't care if you ask me a page full of questions. I was kinda guessing on the number of bullets in an average mag. So I just googled it and the "average" is 8 or 9!!!! If you can't hit your target by then, you need to hit the range.

DO you feel this way about the police as well?

Mark
Police are apprehending criminals. Quite a bit different than defense obviously.
So civilians don't have the right to protect themselves from the same criminals?

And the police have no legal obligation to render aid to the public so if you think the police will save your sorry ass you're an idiot

I didn't ignore your question. Shoot at someone with your gun. You get six chances. If you still haven't managed to hit anyone, change the magazine. This can be done in a couple of seconds with no problem whatsoever according to the many, many gun owners here who have told me that time and time again.

6 shots? that's it? then you reload? 6 shooters are revolvers not many magazine based guns...…so now that we know you dont know much about guns....you must be one of those people that would shit your pants if you saw one in person.

How many enemies?
What kind of gun is it?
What caliber is it?
The location?
Are there others around?

I'm sure others can think of more variables.....but those are the basics....sorry I hate criminals...I'd rather they end up dead.....and not innocents.
You can adequately defend yourself without high capacity magazines and I don't care if you ask me a page full of questions. I was kinda guessing on the number of bullets in an average mag. So I just googled it and the "average" is 8 or 9!!!! If you can't hit your target by then, you need to hit the range.

Mark
Police are apprehending criminals. Quite a bit different than defense obviously.
So civilians don't have the right to protect themselves from the same criminals?

And the police have no legal obligation to render aid to the public so if you think the police will save your sorry ass you're an idiot
Do you need a 50 round magazine to protect yourself from criminals?
Do you plan on missing 49 times

How many enemies?
What kind of gun is it?
What caliber is it?
The location?
Are there others around?

Mark

What I need or don't need is none of your business.

Do cops carry 50 round magazines? Does the US military?

My preferred handgun has a 15 round magazine, is that more than I "need"

Mark

Very true
If a mass killer needs a 50 round magazine, it is none of my business

What sized magazine do you find optimum for shooting young children?

Do you really think I want to take your guns?

Yes.

You want the peasants disarmed so that your filthy party cannot be resisted,
Quite the imagination you have....

We've seen you operate dozens of times. Never again.
And when have you used your gun to resist? You understand we have elections for that right cowboy?
For what? So if the government becomes tyrannical OR if someone invades your home, you're defense is voting?

If you're that paranoid, you should go live in a cave in the wilderness somewhere.

Mark

Very true
If a mass killer needs a 50 round magazine, it is none of my business

What sized magazine do you find optimum for shooting young children?

There's a reason 50 round mags aren't common.

Can you figure out what that reason is?

And it seems you certainly think about shooting kids but I have never once thought about it

We all know that this discussion is about civilians.
yeah, but it still applies.....because your question is naïve....but you cant tell us how many shots we need, because you couldn't possibly know the answer.....that's why you ignored my question

How many enemies?
What kind of gun is it?
What caliber is it?
The location?
Are there others around?

What if you have more than one target?

Then die.

Ultimately the answer that the Stalinists have is that you can die, along with your family if they are in the situation.

Forum List

Back