To all my American friends - stay safe today

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Yes, I have just been reading about the Million Moron March in Washington and I am recommending that you all stay home and watch these whining losers on the TV.

You will be safer at home as you will not be exposed to the Trump Flu and various other things like being shot or having very fine people drive their cars into you.

Stay home, stay safe !

Yes, I have just been reading about the Million Moron March in Washington and I am recommending that you all stay home and watch these whining losers on the TV.

You will be safer at home as you will not be exposed to the Trump Flu and various other things like being shot or having very fine people drive their cars into you.

Stay home, stay safe !

Hey....dumb fuck....did you see the massive street parties of joe biden voters after the election, you dumb ass........? You really, truly are stupid...

Stay home, stay safe !

Staying home is what you do best. You better hope that the English keep sending you welfare checks once Brexit is completed.

Stay home, stay safe !

Hey....dumb fuck....did you see the massive street parties of joe biden voters after the election, you dumb ass........? You really, truly are stupid...
Will you all be wearing a made in China maga hat ?

Stay home, stay safe !

Yes they were dancing and all wearing a mask. They were celebrating without guns.

Stay home, stay safe !

Yes they were dancing and all wearing a mask. They were celebrating without guns.
Is that even American ?

Stay home, stay safe !
Tommy, hush yo mouth. : )

Stay home, stay safe !

Elon Musk had 4 tests of the Wuhan Virus. Same nurse, same machine. Two positives, two negatives.

If one goes and gets the virus, simply go get checked again until it returns a negative.

:cul2:

Stay home, stay safe !

Elon Musk had 4 tests of the Wuhan Virus. Same nurse, same machine. Two positives, two negatives.

If one goes and gets the virus, simply go get checked again until it returns a negative.

:cul2:
The only trouble I get in is USMB.

Stay home, s:uhoh3: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:

Stay home, stay safe !
:uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:

Stay home, stay safe !

:uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:

Stay home, stay safe !
Fuck off

Stay home, stay safe !
Looks like Trump is beginning to accept the TRUTH. To date, there have been no challenges to Arizona declaring for Biden.

Biden 290 Trump 217 And 5 million votes ahead. That is a huge majority that no matter how many recounts, Dead people votes, Votes stuffed down the jumpers of counting staff, are discovered it will not make the slightest impression in reducing Bidens win.

Only Trumpsters are dumb enough to not only 'Flogg a Dead Horse' but beat their heads against a brick wall whilst they do so!

Only one Republican has come through this with any dignity - Mick Romney.
If the Republican Party and Trumpsters within it are going to emerge from this disgraceful charade with any hope of a future they need now to ditch Trump and give Romney a second go.

Stay home, stay safe !
Looks like Trump is beginning to accept the TRUTH. To date, there have been no challenges to Arizona declaring for Biden.

Biden 290 Trump 217 And 5 million votes ahead. That is a huge majority that no matter how many recounts, Dead people votes, Votes stuffed down the jumpers of counting staff, are discovered it will not make the slightest impression in reducing Bidens win.

Only Trumpsters are dumb enough to not only 'Flogg a Dead Horse' but beat their heads against a brick wall whilst they do so!

Only one Republican has come through this with any dignity - Mick Romney.
If the Republican Party and Trumpsters within it are going to emerge from this disgraceful charade with any hope of a future they need now to ditch Trump and give Romney a second go.
I think you are being over critical. This is all part of the grieving process. Coping with loss can take many forms and marching through DC with like minded halfwits is an important part of that.

Stay home, stay safe !
I second this. If a person doesn't get hit with something in one way, they will get hit with it in another.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I guess the only question left to ask is how do you want it to happen? Of course every given answer will be different from one person to the next.

The Million Moron March will surely pull cockroaches out from every crevice. Proud Boys, Boogaloo Boys, ragtag militias, White Nationalists, Klansmen, neo-Nazis and assorted other Deplorables.

Trump says he might pay them a visit. LoL!! :113:

Forum List

Back