To all you dems/libs that said trump was finished, trumpism was over, etc, etc etc

Trumpism has metastasized and is now even bigger and more off the rails than its cult leader.

The GOP created a monster in Trump. Trump then created a monster of his own in Trumpsters.

The Theocratic White Nationalist Party is the result. Trump has to watch his step or get run over.

So you say.

Ultra Mega Maga comin' after you!!
You can run, but you can't hide.
Thank Joey!

Trumpism has metastasized and is now even bigger and more off the rails than its cult leader. The GOP created a monster in Trump. Trump then created a monster of his own in Trumpsters. The Theocratic White Nationalist Party is the result. Trump has to watch his step or get run over.

Fancy way of saying:
  • Trump is winning.
  • Trump has always won.
  • MAGA is gonna stomp you a new mudhole starting in about 170 days as payback for your stupidity and arrogance.

Never underestimate the lodestar of the Republican Party…

Does that mean you guys still have no respect for free elections, and favor overthrowing the election if your guy loses, and you have no legal recourse to get your way?
i dont see any republicans out committing acts of violence to overthrow an election ? did you complain when the dnc attempted to overthrow the 2016 election with bought and paid for Russian disinformation ? REAL RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION ?

Trumpism has metastasized and is now even bigger and more off the rails than its cult leader.

The GOP created a monster in Trump. Trump then created a monster of his own in Trumpsters.

The Theocratic White Nationalist Party is the result. Trump has to watch his step or get run over.
No, what has happened is that Left progressed to violence. You could see it coming with Obama. A logical step in a revolution.

i dont see any republicans out committing acts of violence to overthrow an election ? did you complain when the dnc attempted to overthrow the 2016 election with bought and paid for Russian disinformation ? REAL RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION ?
You missed Jan 6 and the attempted right wing overthrow attempt for DJT? No. You didn't miss it. You just approve it.
2016 was going to suck, no matter if the winner was DJT or The Hill. That is why I voted Libertarian for the first time in my life as neither the two party candidate were fit to win. I wasn't fooled. You were.

You missed Jan 6 and the attempted right wing overthrow attempt for DJT? No. You didn't miss it. You just approve it.
2016 was going to suck, no matter if the winner was DJT or The Hill. That is why I voted Libertarian for the first time in my life as neither the two party candidate were fit to win. I wasn't fooled. You were.
i never condoned those idiots breaking into the capital ! it was stupid ! the point i'm making is that what the left pulled in 2016 when they bought and paid for REAL RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION came closer to overturning an election than a bunch of idiots storming the Capital and taking selfies ... and right now today republicans are not out in the streets making threats ! the leftists however are ...AGAIN !

Last edited:
Jan.6 th is a worn out joke. The country was never in any danger, let alone its system of government. It is the day challenging an election became illegal.

Yes, I agree, we're heading into a period of Theocratic White Nationalism.

6giv1s.jpg

Jan.6 th is a worn out joke. The country was never in any danger, let alone its system of government. It is the day challenging an election became illegal.
Then you should not have done it, should not mind it was stopped, should be in favor of preventing a replay.
But you are not, so you are most likely an enemy of my country and system of government.

Forum List

Back