🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

To All You Priggish Americans

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
I am American and born so, yet have only lived in the US for about 20% of my life.

Despite the recent spate of accusations of sexual assault, ranging from a former 92- year-old wheelchair-bound president using a tired joke to pat a woman on her ass to the latest on a senator grabbing the tits of sleeping woman,

I THINK YOU ARE A BUNCH OF FUCKING PRIGS!!!!

I am American and born so, yet have only lived in the US for about 20% of my life.

Despite the recent spate of accusations of sexual assault, ranging from a former 92- year-old wheelchair-bound president using a tired joke to pat a woman on her ass to the latest on a senator grabbing the tits of sleeping woman,

Liberals created the rules, now they have to live within those rules and it is killing them.....I have plenty of popcorn for all the drama that is unfolding...

Most people here are reatarded and totally unwilling to hear truth, they would rather bicker, argue and gossip cause the get off on it and are lifeless fuckers

You know, in a round about way, I kinda agree with you. When I was schlepping around the Med with the Navy, I remember one small scandal that involved a city official getting caught having an affair with his secretary (they ended up stuck together and had to be taken to the hospital), but everyone in the town didn't really think too much about it. I asked a local why there was no outrage because if this happened in the States, he would have lost his position.

The reply was that all powerful men in France have mistresses, and it's not considered uncommon.

And yeah, the USA IS a bunch of prudes. I mean sheesh, in the Med, ALL beaches are topless. Try that here in the US, and you'd get a ticket for indecency.

Also remember when we pulled into Greece one summer, and the women from the helo detachment were on liberty and topless. When their LT saw them, he sent them back to the ship and restricted them. However, the Captain got involved and said that the women were simply blending in and it was better for them to blend in than stand out and took them off of restriction.

Most people here are reatarded and totally unwilling to hear truth, they would rather bicker, argue and gossip cause the get off on it and are lifeless fuckers
n a sense it's not a liberal-conservative divide, It's just that Americans have become so priggish.

I simply don't give a shit about prudish morality. I am not happy that so many of my fellow countrymen do.

You know, in a round about way, I kinda agree with you. When I was schlepping around the Med with the Navy, I remember one small scandal that involved a city official getting caught having an affair with his secretary (they ended up stuck together and had to be taken to the hospital), but everyone in the town didn't really think too much about it. I asked a local why there was no outrage because if this happened in the States, he would have lost his position.

The reply was that all powerful men in France have mistresses, and it's not considered uncommon.

And yeah, the USA IS a bunch of prudes. I mean sheesh, in the Med, ALL beaches are topless. Try that here in the US, and you'd get a ticket for indecency.

Also remember when we pulled into Greece one summer, and the women from the helo detachment were on liberty and topless. When their LT saw them, he sent them back to the ship and restricted them. However, the Captain got involved and said that the women were simply blending in and it was better for them to blend in than stand out and took them off of restriction.
Did you get off that boat, or did you think Souda Bay/Chania was too dangerous?

Did you get off that boat, or did you think Souda Bay was to dangerous?

Actually, it was in Thessaloniki Greece.

There ain't much of a base at Souda Bay Crete, just a couple of buildings and a comm center when I was first there.

Did you get off that boat, or did you think Souda Bay was to dangerous?

Actually, it was in Thessaloniki Greece.

There ain't much of a base at Souda Bay Crete, just a couple of buildings and a comm center when I was first there.
So, Thessaloniki was safe enough? Doubtless it was before the Reagan administration.

n a sense it's not a liberal-conservative divide, It's just that Americans have become so priggish.

I simply don't give a shit about prudish morality. I am not happy that so many of my fellow countrymen do.
I actually agree...and, people here just wanted to act like they are moral. It's total bullshit

Regardless, when did Americans become such wimps? So what if someone put "the moves " on someone? OK, kids and sleeping women I get. The rest is just the product of priggishness.

Regardless, when did Americans become such wimps? So what if someone put "the moves " on someone? OK, kids and sleeping women I get. The rest is just the product of priggishness.

Don’t tell anyone, but um, my signature is in like, 15 high school girls year books, and about 25 young men’s.

Don’t tell anyone, but um, my signature is in like, 15 high school girls year books, and about 25 young men’s.
Anyone you raped, or raped you? Seems to be fashionable these days.

No. Was my JOADD days. I was showing them kids how to do archery the not fun way. I had to take a 16 hour class on how NOT to be accused of anything gross. I kind of miss those little apes.

No. Was my JOADD days. I was showing them kids how to do archery the not fun way. I had to take a 16 hour class on how NOT to be accused of anything gross. I kind of miss those little apes.
i don't care. What the fuck is wrong with Americans? Why are they so self-righteous, so PC?

I accept that I'lived in a bit of a time-warp, but I still find it weird.

i don't care. What the fuck is wrong with Americans? Why are they so self-righteous, so PC?

It is. There is weirdness with sex in general. Don’t get me wrong, there is a line, the guys in the news crossed it, but yes, it’s weird and stodgy.

It is. There is weirdness with sex in general. Don’t get me wrong, there is a line, the guys in the news crossed it, but yes, it’s weird and stodgy.
Sex has always been with us, it's just that sex through the filter political correctness suddenly becomrs so much more priggish than it otherwise might be,

Surrender your passport.

Hey Meathead, ya wanna know why America is so prudish?

Because we were founded by the Puritans, prudes who were so uptight that they were kicked out of England.

Forum List

Back