To any Communist sympathizer or those who don't believe it's as bad as people like myself say, "what were they burning in the Chinese consulate?"

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
A Chinese consulate office is shut down in Houston and the fire department are called due to the obvious burning of paperwork inside the office. They are not allowed to enter the building. A typical and expected response from spy agencies.

Just what could they be burning in there? A more direct question, "just what did they need to get rid of in such short order"? I hope if they decide to shut down another consulate, that the FBI are sent in to raid the place and secure documents. There must be great details of their activities in these files, including names.

THIS is the issue for the 2020 election if the West is to survive. All others pale in comparison. Reagan rode it to a re-election landslide. If media doesn't care about this issue, they shouldn't be reporting in America. Communist China is spying and stealing from the West and they want to control who are leaders are, to further spy and steal from the West.

I notice CNN had a link to this story on their site, but not MSNBC. Hmm...

"what were they burning in the Chinese consulate?"

Dinner?

4c8bb505047f1656fa5f07f379118c22.jpg

A Chinese consulate office is shut down in Houston and the fire department are called due to the obvious burning of paperwork inside the office. They are not allowed to enter the building. A typical and expected response from spy agencies.

Just what could they be burning in there? A more direct question, "just what did they need to get rid of in such short order"? I hope if they decide to shut down another consulate, that the FBI are sent in to raid the place and secure documents. There must be great details of their activities in these files, including names.

THIS is the issue for the 2020 election if the West is to survive. All others pale in comparison. Reagan rode it to a re-election landslide. If media doesn't care about this issue, they shouldn't be reporting in America. Communist China is spying and stealing from the West and they want to control who are leaders are, to further spy and steal from the West.

In order to get this done, all you have to do is convince democrats that there is Trump/Chinese collusion and they are trying to burn the documents.

Otherwise, nothing will be done.

We can't legally raid a diplomatic mission. As for the burning, that is just standard operating procedure. The US shredded mountains of paper just before the embassy fell in Tehran.

AND there is utterly not question that the democrat party are lackeys of Communist China. Pelosi takes orders straight out of Beijing.

A vote for Biden is a vote for Xi. democrats don't care that Biden is senile, they plan to have Xi Jinping run America anyway.

We can't legally raid a diplomatic mission. As for the burning, that is just standard operating procedure. The US shredded mountains of paper just before the embassy fell in Tehran.

But why not just shred them?

Does it matter how they are destroyed?

Given that Chinese money is flooding into the Trump campaign, the Trump side is clearly the commie side.

Of course China wants Trump to win. He keeps America weak and divided from our allies, and gives China free reign to expand. Trump also gives China a free pass on all of its human rights abuses. China attacks Trump at home to spin up their rudes, but they funnel big money to Trump to help him win. in the same way, Trump attacks China at home to spin up the rubes, but helps out China under the table.

In a way yes.
Burning is usually reserved for needing to do it fast.

In a way yes.
Burning is usually reserved for needing to do it fast.

And it can't be pieced back together. Shredding can and is.

Forum List

Back