To crush liberals first root them out

DOTR

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
The American people have been electing Republicans to undo the damage created by Democrats for my entire life. From Ronald Reagan to Donald Trump. They have given the House and Senate to the GOP several times and asked for a swamp draining. But it never seems to happen.
And therein lies the problem. This is not a political task. Never was. The political war is only one leg. You can defeat liberals in the House, Senate, White House, state governorships and legislatures (as we have just done again) and still not win. It is demonstrable from recent history.
Liberalism is like a disease and it will remain in what are called, in medical terms, "reservoirs" and from those the infection springs back. I am speaking of their hold on the media, tenured academia, big business (especially the boardrooms), k-12, wall street and civil service. And if you think that is overboard then take a second and watch the Hollywood zillionaires never miss a chance to make a political jab...the fortune 500 companies funding foundations whose only prurpose is to advance liberalism and whose hiring goals are designed to destroy families...read the textbooks your kids are given.
They recognize the battlefield even if you don't. They are defeated in the light of day..that is politically...every time they are exposed. So they cower in their reservoirs.
Keep electing conservatives where you can. And yes Trump is doing a great job. But remember this...defeating and exterminating liberals is not a political battle. it is a moral battle.

Attachments

• ruling class.jpg
    ruling class.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 63
Another conservative troll, or bot, if human hopefully paid, as right wing money plays the fools and at least monetary help would help them keep up with their trailer fees. As Lincoln said of conservative is, "Is it not adherence to the old and tried, against the new and untried?" I've asked conservatives many times for some accomplishment? Non answer, their only work is pointing fingers.

American conservatism is a creation of corporate elites, but its base ranges over a lot of territory. It is a waste to argue with people who lack enough knowledge to do anything but name call, but you see now the more educated conservatives, who thought it contained substance, are shaking their heads. They should have seen this long ago.

For the reader who is serious about understanding how we got here and why conservatism fails, see these books. The first two are required.

'The Rhetoric of Reaction: Perversity, Futility, Jeopardy' Albert O. Hirschman
'Invisible Hands: The Businessmen's Crusade Against the New Deal' Kim Phillips-Fein

"A Conservative Government is an organized hypocrisy." Benjamin Disraeli

"As a political force, American conservative movement has been morally and philosophically bankrupt for decades, which is one of the big reasons we are where we are right now. Largely in the interest of preserving their own power and empowering a massive money-grab by the class they represent, Republicans have cobbled together cynical coalitions by trying to appease multiple constituencies with competing and often contradictory interests: Libertarians, the Christian right, the post-industrial white working class, finance capital and the billionaire caste. "

From Edmund Burke to Mr. Burns: In the age of Trump, conservative thought has died at last

Why do people hate Liberals? post# 114
Why do people hate Liberals? post# 1604

"President Eisenhower describes his administration's political philosophy as 'dynamic conservatism,' then as 'progressive, dynamic conservatism,' then as 'progressive moderation,' then as 'moderate progressivism,' and then as 'positive progressivism.'" William Manchester quote from 'The Power and the Glory'

Ah, looking for Liberals, are you? Easily done. I have here in my hand a list of names. Here ya go.

Constitution_signatures.jpg

Knock yourself out. Do let us know how the "rooting" and "crushing" goes.

DOTR must stand for "Dumbshit Of The Realm".

Last edited:

Ah, looking for Liberals, are you? Easily done. I have here in my hand a list of names. Here ya go.

Dumb shit.
those "liberals" are much different than the ones of today pogo....no comparison.....

Really? Then why does the conflict between them always seem to center around that document?

The American people have been electing Republicans to undo the damage created by Democrats for my entire life. From Ronald Reagan to Donald Trump. They have given the House and Senate to the GOP several times and asked for a swamp draining. But it never seems to happen.
And therein lies the problem. This is not a political task. Never was. The political war is only one leg. You can defeat liberals in the House, Senate, White House, state governorships and legislatures (as we have just done again) and still not win. It is demonstrable from recent history.
Liberalism is like a disease and it will remain in what are called, in medical terms, "reservoirs" and from those the infection springs back. I am speaking of their hold on the media, tenured academia, big business (especially the boardrooms), k-12, wall street and civil service. And if you think that is overboard then take a second and watch the Hollywood zillionaires never miss a chance to make a political jab...the fortune 500 companies funding foundations whose only prurpose is to advance liberalism and whose hiring goals are designed to destroy families...read the textbooks your kids are given.
They recognize the battlefield even if you don't. They are defeated in the light of day..that is politically...every time they are exposed. So they cower in their reservoirs.
Keep electing conservatives where you can. And yes Trump is doing a great job. But remember this...defeating and exterminating liberals is not a political battle. it is a moral battle.
Trump is at 37 percent!!!!! How is that working out for him????

Hey Troll.......just impeach Trump! or the 2018 mid terms will be a disaster for the GOP.

The American people have been electing Republicans to undo the damage created by Democrats for my entire life. From Ronald Reagan to Donald Trump.

Couldn't get any further than this.

Ronnie RayGun - criminal, raises taxes 11 times on middle and working class, criminal, made the US into a debtor nation which led the way for

omg, drumpf. The most corrupt in our history.

Quit whining. Grow up. Take responsibility.

Damn, I am SO sick of the professional victim RWNJs. They blame blacks, women, Hispanics, gays, children and of course, liberals.

As for liberals, Pogo is right. While conservatives of the time were spying for King George, liberals were committing treason. Without them, you'd be speaking with an English accent.

As for rooting out those pesky liberals?

pssssst .... Over here.

:banana:

Just heard 35%

He's really nailing this pres stuff.

Note to OP - read his "exec orders" - drumpf has not yet actually DONE much of anything except spend our money to go on vacation every single week.

Dumb shit.

Yes, but you and your fellow fascists are not "liberal," as you know. You are leftist thugs with utter hostility to individual liberty and the United States Constitution.

Dumb shit.
those "liberals" are much different than the ones of today pogo....no comparison.....

Liberal is Liberal is Liberal. I'm just quoting the thread title.

Good thing I didn't quote the OP where he suddenly shifted to "Democrats". What are the odds he has no clue what the difference is? He's frickin' lost in space. Apparently thinks the United States Constitution is a "disease".

This is the end (waste) product of partisan hackitude. Eliminationism at work. First thing they do is dehumanize, ergo "disease". Check.

Just heard 35%

Note to OP - read his "exec orders" - drumpf has not yet actually DONE much of anything except spend our money to go on vacation every single week.

Oh wow, does that mean Hillary is in charge now?

Or are you Nazicrats just jerking off again?

Dumb shit.

Liberal is Liberal is Liberal. I'm just quoting the thread title.

Good thing I didn't quote the OP where he suddenly shifted to "Democrats". What are the odds he has no clue what the difference is? He's frickin' lost in space.

Leftist is leftist is leftist.

Leftist is never liberal.

Having only one political party in charge would be a nightmare. Also, without demorats, you wouldn't have a lot of cool programs, like social security, medicare, unemployment etc. I know, I know, freedom loving republicans hate those kinda things, till they need them.

actually, if one does away with rightwingnut gerrymandering, the rabid right loses every time. you know, like you got 3 million fewer votes this election.

feel free to move to iran, white trash loon. you'll be happier there.

Just heard 35%

Just heard 35%

By the 2018 mid terms, if Trump approval is between 25-30 percent the GOP will loose they're seats!!!

The American people have been electing Republicans to undo the damage created by Democrats for my entire life. From Ronald Reagan to Donald Trump.

Couldn't get any further than this.

Ronnie RayGun - criminal, raises taxes 11 times on middle and working class, criminal, made the US into a debtor nation which led the way for

omg, drumpf. The most corrupt in our history.

Quit whining. Grow up. Take responsibility.

Damn, I am SO sick of the professional victim RWNJs. They blame blacks, women, Hispanics, gays, children and of course, liberals.

As for liberals, Pogo is right. While conservatives of the time were spying for King George, liberals were committing treason. Without them, you'd be speaking with an English accent.

As for rooting out those pesky liberals?

pssssst .... Over here.

:banana:
there were plenty of liberals of that time who were too scared to rebel and were also "spying" for the English and there were many conservatives of that time who were also sick of the british and wanted them out and were also committing treason right along with their liberal countrymen....back then,unlike today,those people cared more about the country they wanted to form than themselves or a stinkin party......

Forum List

Back