To crush liberals first root them out

Nor really. But for sure the 'Conservatives' are the same. Oppose them, and the first thing they start talking about is guns.

Really....because the left wing ends up using mass graves........100 million innocent men, women and children murdered and buried in mass graves...because the left wing didn't like the way they thought about things.......
Really, cocksuck? You are the one always talking guns. You are the one that posts with delight every time you see an article about people being gunned down. Extreme right and extreme left both have blood on their hands. It's just that you try to justify the blood on the hands of the extreme right.

Boy...your reading comprehension is low...I post about the right to keep and bear arms...a Right that is constantly under attack and which is the bedrock of our freedom....

The left...of which you are a part....murdered 100 million innocent...unarmed....men, women and children...since 1917.......all because they didn't think the way you asswipes wanted them to think......had they had the Right to bear arms...they likely would not have ended up in mass graves...which is why you oppose the 2nd Amendment....
Silly ass, I have kept and borne arms for over 60 years. And no one has ever tried to take them away from me. Now I do think that the war weapons are not appropriate for most civilians, and that you should have to pass the same background check for them as for owning a .45 Thompson. And, repeatedly, on this board, we have seen the 'Conservatives' post how they would like to use their war guns on 'liberals'. I do not recall seeing any posts from liberals stating that they would care to shoot fellow Americans who happen to be 'Conservatives'.

They have done it...all around the world.....100 million people murdered by left wingers.......since 1917.....

And yes...the democrats are constantly trying to take guns away from people....as many as they can get at a time......the 4th Circuit just ruled against the Supreme Court and their decision in Heller, Miller and Caetano......

And asswipe......every gun has been in the military.....bolt action rifles, pump action shotguns, 6 shot revolvers, semi auto pistols, lever action rifles and magazine fed rifles........so according to the ruling by the 4th Circuit....all of those types of guns can be banned.....

You have the NRA, the 2nd Amendment Foundation and Gun Owners of America for protecting your right to own and carry guns....
Is Trump sane??????

[

Excellent point! Because the people -- the liberals -- listed on that document have absolutely nothing in common with the left, today's democrat, pseudo-liberals.

??????

Today's democrats are no different than yesterdays Stalinist Soviets or the Khmer Rouge.

Let us know when Trump and the GOP decide to goven!!!!! Republi-CAN'Ts own all 3 branches and won't shit to show for it!!!

Trump has already done more than Obama did in his first term. That's what has you fascists in such a melt down.
Trump has yet to learn how to govern for All Americans.

If Trump is "not your president," then you are "not an American."
I'm a blue state American and not a red state Trumpeteer like you!!!!!

Really....because the left wing ends up using mass graves........100 million innocent men, women and children murdered and buried in mass graves...because the left wing didn't like the way they thought about things.......
Really, cocksuck? You are the one always talking guns. You are the one that posts with delight every time you see an article about people being gunned down. Extreme right and extreme left both have blood on their hands. It's just that you try to justify the blood on the hands of the extreme right.

Boy...your reading comprehension is low...I post about the right to keep and bear arms...a Right that is constantly under attack and which is the bedrock of our freedom....

The left...of which you are a part....murdered 100 million innocent...unarmed....men, women and children...since 1917.......all because they didn't think the way you asswipes wanted them to think......had they had the Right to bear arms...they likely would not have ended up in mass graves...which is why you oppose the 2nd Amendment....
Silly ass, I have kept and borne arms for over 60 years. And no one has ever tried to take them away from me. Now I do think that the war weapons are not appropriate for most civilians, and that you should have to pass the same background check for them as for owning a .45 Thompson. And, repeatedly, on this board, we have seen the 'Conservatives' post how they would like to use their war guns on 'liberals'. I do not recall seeing any posts from liberals stating that they would care to shoot fellow Americans who happen to be 'Conservatives'.

They have done it...all around the world.....100 million people murdered by left wingers.......since 1917.....

And yes...the democrats are constantly trying to take guns away from people....as many as they can get at a time......the 4th Circuit just ruled against the Supreme Court and their decision in Heller, Miller and Caetano......

And asswipe......every gun has been in the military.....bolt action rifles, pump action shotguns, 6 shot revolvers, semi auto pistols, lever action rifles and magazine fed rifles........so according to the ruling by the 4th Circuit....all of those types of guns can be banned.....

You have the NRA, the 2nd Amendment Foundation and Gun Owners of America for protecting your right to own and carry guns....
Is Trump sane??????

Olbermoron isn't.

??????

Today's democrats are no different than yesterdays Stalinist Soviets or the Khmer Rouge.

Let us know when Trump and the GOP decide to goven!!!!! Republi-CAN'Ts own all 3 branches and won't shit to show for it!!!

Trump has already done more than Obama did in his first term. That's what has you fascists in such a melt down.

You're not an American, you're just a fascist.

[

Excellent point! Because the people -- the liberals -- listed on that document have absolutely nothing in common with the left, today's democrat, pseudo-liberals.

??????

Exactly. Which is why they have nothing in common with the founding fathers.

[

??????

You need to consider the new heads of education, energy and the EPA.

You're not an American, you're just a fascist.
And you and your ilk are red state Nazi's. Next.

[

??????

You need to consider the new heads of education, energy and the EPA.
No you do!

[

??????

Spoken like a true red state conservative.
I'd say he sounds pretty objective.
There's nothing objective concerning red state conservative voters.

[

??????

Meh your Putin elected President has a 35 percent approval!!!!! Trump belongs to Red State Amerika. Thanks red state Banana Republi-CAN'TS.

Is Trump sane??????

Olbermoron isn't.

Try again.

??????

Meh your Putin elected President has a 35 percent approval!!!!! Trump belongs to Red State Amerika. Thanks red state Banana Republi-CAN'TS.

How exactly did Putin elect the President, Nazicrat?

[

??????

Exactly. Which is why they have nothing in common with the founding fathers.
Meh! Blue States have nothing in common with Red States.

How exactly did Putin elect the President, Nazicrat?
Why don't you as Trump, he's the one that's starting to get worried.

Forum List

Back