To delete words like "wife" and "husband," in sake of gender neutrality

John Marston

Oct 23, 2014
Rep. Lois Capps (D-Calif.) introduced a bill Wednesday to make federal laws that reference marriage gender neutral, now that the Supreme Court has legalized same-sex marriage nationwide.
Instead of words like "wife" and "husband," there will be the terms "spouse" or "married couple."
Lawmaker Wants To Make Federal Laws Gender Neutral To Reflect Marriage Equality

Is it good idea? What they want to change next?
Liberal priorities in all its glory. To allow that is an infringement on other people rights in this country. Why homosexuals are in priority in this country?

Yeah I'd love to introduce my wife as my mate.

Makes her sound like a zoo specimen

Rep. Lois Capps (D-Calif.) introduced a bill Wednesday to make federal laws that reference marriage gender neutral, now that the Supreme Court has legalized same-sex marriage nationwide.
Instead of words like "wife" and "husband," there will be the terms "spouse" or "married couple."
Lawmaker Wants To Make Federal Laws Gender Neutral To Reflect Marriage Equality

Is it good idea? What they want to change next?
Liberal priorities in all its glory. To allow that is an infringement on other people rights in this country. Why homosexuals are in priority in this country?

You see, this is another example of where the truth about marriage is revealed. It is husband and wife. Not spouse and spouse. They should not change the words husband and wife to accomodate those who refuse to abide by the truth of God's Word.

Forum List

Back