CDZ To Mask or Not to Mask?

I like to cough really hard when someone wearing a mask is near me. It really gets them out of your way at the grocery store fast.

And in some places you can get arrested for it, so just remember that and also remember someone could kill someone over that and society is not going to feel sorry for the person that coughed on the other person.

I didn't say I coughed on them. I said I coughed near them

Matter not if on or near because the person can take it as a hostile act against them.

My adopted brother and I were out yesterday and he has the habit of tasting a grape before he buys the bag, so he ate one and I almost slapped him down and why?

He touched the food and then his mouth and in public this can not be tolerated at this time.

So I know you are being you but in this time of hysteria all of us must be careful what we do and how someone might overreact to what we might be doing as a joke.

If you are in a high risk group, wear an N-95 mask (and/or stay at home) to protect YOU. If you are not in a high risk group, wear a regular mask to protect OTHERS (and go about your business). Why is this so hard to understand?
I like it. Problem is where most of our masks are made, China, they reneged on orders meant to be shipped here and aren’t shipping any more for the time being. Our factories are churning out masks now, but they’re just barely keeping up with the demand.

The only solace I can take from this thread is that all the morons whom I normally ignore have confirmed their obnoxious idiocy. Contrary to their mindless cawing, we will soon be wearing masks when out in public. Of course, many of them will hide their previous posts from public view. What a bunch of pathetic weasels.

The only solace I can take from this thread is that all the morons whom I normally ignore have confirmed their obnoxious idiocy. Contrary to their mindless cawing, we will soon be wearing masks when out in public. Of course, many of them will hide their previous posts from public view. What a bunch of pathetic weasels.

But not the mask that do anything to protect you from contacting the Virus. Right now, the Masks worn are not able to stop the virus or even slow it down. The masks have become a fashion statement.

That being said, there is a benefit in wearing a mask but for those around YOU. While it does absolutely no good in protecting you from contacting any disease, it helps you not go spread any germs to the person near you.

So, is the masks silly? Depends on why you are wearing it.

Who are you referring to with this post?

The morons who are refusing to accept the facts that you are providing are all your RW Trump loving idiot pals.

If you are in a high risk group, wear an N-95 mask (and/or stay at home) to protect YOU. If you are not in a high risk group, wear a regular mask to protect OTHERS (and go about your business). Why is this so hard to understand?
There is a vast difference between being on a subway car in NYC and being on a hiking trail in Denver. The first requires a mask, the second does not. The point is that where you are, should determine whether a mask is needed or not.

This thing the CDC is seriously considering about suggesting a mask for EVERYONE going out in public is nuts. Hospitals are begging for the ones that actually protect you; what would that do to them if 300,000,000 people suddenly start buying them? Other kinds of masks? Aren't a lot of healthcare workers and first responders wearing those because they can't get the good ones? Anyway, can you still open a door into a drug store and then rub your eye or push the hair out of your eyes and carry the little buggers home? Yes.

It looks like they are differentiating between the regular masks you see most people wearing in Asian countries and the N95 masks that are supposed to be for front line health care workers and people with high risk.
But if this virus is spread by droplets hanging in the air, one sneeze or cough near you and wearing one of those regular masks (with their air pockets all around your face) ain't gonna save you.
But IF, like in Asian countries, everyone had on one of those masks, everyone would be protected because it stops THEIR germs from getting loose. At least pretty much.

When I see a person wearing a Mask in Public I think,

Wearing that mask, is that a Fashion statement or are you just declaring your stupidity to the rest of us?

The guidance given to wear any type of covering to protect others and a good mask to protect yourself. came almost word for word from my cardiologist and gastroenterologist two weeks apart.

Unless you are sick and sneezing and coughing there is no point at all in wearing a regular particle or surgical mask. We may as all sew yellow stars of David on our clothes.

I guess you never realized that you can be asymptomatic and still spread the disease.

Unless you are sick and sneezing and coughing there is no point at all in wearing a regular particle or surgical mask.

So you are able to predict when you are going to sneeze or cough?
Well yes I'd know if I were sick and down with a virus. Unlike you I don't make it a habit to run around with my head stuffed up my ass totally clueless as to what's going on with myself and my surroundings.

You may not have any symptoms and still spread the virus.

My fart goes thru two layers of clothes and it will clear the room.
Mine too! And MY farts have been known to knock a good sized dog unconscious from 200 feet away................NOT to mention a small sized raccoon...................WOOF!

Wearing that mask, is that a Fashion statement or are you just declaring your stupidity to the rest of us?

The guidance given to wear any type of covering to protect others and a good mask to protect yourself. came almost word for word from my cardiologist and gastroenterologist two weeks apart.

Neither of which is a virologist. Nor does it seem do they have any common sense.
The covid 19 virus cell measures somewhere around 20-30 nM, maybe even smaller in diameter.
An n95 mask is made to filter out 95% of particles measuring about a micron or so in diameter. Other bandannas etc. are even more worthless.
The difference between a micron (a millionth of a meter) and a nanometer is 1000 or an order of magnitude smaller. Example particles of smoke are measured in microns. You can't even see a virus cell with an optical microscope, it takes an electron microscope to get the job done. 20-30 nM is the wavelength of ultraviolet light for pity sake.
You may as well fashion a mask from chicken wire for all the good it will do.
Tell that to your doctor dodos and anyone else pumping mask smoke up your ass. Perhaps they forgot or worse yet they never knew how small virus cells actully are.

Might as well wear a mask all the time, even when this Covid disappears because germs and viruses will always be prevalent. Remember, the yearly Flu is more deadly. In fact, stay in your home indefinitely it's dangerous out there. You have more of a chance of dying in your car you know.....And maintain 'social distancing' even from your family and loved ones. Don't even think about having sex either. Obey the government 'officials' at all times.

Neither of which is a virologist. Nor does it seem do they have any common sense.
The covid 19 virus cell measures somewhere around 20-30 nM, maybe even smaller in diameter.
An n95 mask is made to filter out 95% of particles measuring about a micron or so in diameter. Other bandannas etc. are even more worthless.
The difference between a micron (a millionth of a meter) and a nanometer is 1000 or an order of magnitude smaller. Example particles of smoke are measured in microns. You can't even see a virus cell with an optical microscope, it takes an electron microscope to get the job done. 20-30 nM is the wavelength of ultraviolet light for pity sake.
You may as well fashion a mask from chicken wire for all the good it will do.
Tell that to your doctor dodos and anyone else pumping mask smoke up your ass. Perhaps they forgot or worse yet they never knew how small virus cells actully are.
Where did you get your MD? if not, STFU. I have a compromised immune system so I wear the high tech mask. My wife does not.

Forum List

Back