to our friends in israel....

Seems many people were around long before any jews. Also they said they stuck oil today in the Golan Heights, Cheney must be bursting at the seams. I bet its on Syria's land.

Seems many people were around long before any jews. Also they said they stuck oil today in the Golan Heights, Cheney must be bursting at the seams. I bet its on Syria's land.
But where are these people that putatively predated them?

Please, this is celebration. Take your hate elsewhere

The ancestors are everywhere. I bet those Palestinians have more jewish ancestors than the jews there.

browsing deer is supplying the drinks and party hats. I'll help with the grilling and barbecue. See ya' there.

You know, It would be nice to not have one of these threads degenerate into nasty matches. Just saying. Every last one is ruined by bastards who have nothing better to do than spew hatred.
Bastards...
I should have known when a thread about owls suffered this fate.

It doesn't take much to entertain the Muslim Savages . Their killings, beheadings and raping prove that ..
True.......we are a fun loving bunch of fellows.......you sound jealous. ....... :cool:

You"re right; We are " jealous" that you are Uncivilized Savages who kill others who do not follow the Savage " religion" and people are dying trying to escape into Europe. Lol

All these people's hatred can serve us to bring us closer to G-d,
and if not that close then at least to remind us of our roots, traditions-
like the Rosh Ha Shana and Yom Kippur.

Have a sweet year and don't forget-it's the time to ask people to forgive You.

Look at the delineated borders of Israel as set in stone by the LoN mandate and see who actually owns the Golan heights

But where are these people that putatively predated them?

Please, this is celebration. Take your hate elsewhere

The ancestors are everywhere. I bet those Palestinians have more jewish ancestors than the jews there.

Nope because if they did they would not be calling themselves arabs, they would be mixed race.

Forum List

Back