to recap: Clinton impeached for bj, Trump in cahoots with Russia

hmmm, wonder if Monica blew Clinton better or worse than Trump blew Putin

guess we'll never know, donnie and billie don't do a lot of jawboning these days

.....and it looks to me neither the alt-right or right wingers get it yet, think this is all 'fake news'

Agent Orange is in SERIOUS trouble, look for both Trump and Sessions to be incarcerated first, followed soon thereafter by Pence, Bannon, Jared and of course that con artist wench Ivanka. Manafort, Flynn, Carter Stone, Roger Stone bringing up the rear

historic era

Timeline: Trump associates and aides and their brushes with Russia
He was impeached for lying under oath.

Keep on trying troll. Clinton was impeached for lying under oath in a sexual harassment case brought by Paula Jones.

No revisionist history allowed.

:lol:

I see you all have covered Johnny Applesuck's epic failure, no need for me to pile on...

guess we'll never know, donnie and billie don't do a lot of jawboning these days

.....and it looks to me neither the alt-right or right wingers get it yet, think this is all 'fake news'

Agent Orange is in SERIOUS trouble, look for both Trump and Sessions to be incarcerated first, followed soon thereafter by Pence, Bannon, Jared and of course that con artist wench Ivanka. Manafort, Flynn, Carter Stone, Roger Stone.

historic era

Clinton was impeached for lying to Congress.

So it was not him getting a hummer but lying to Congress about the hummer he got.

As for Trump, what will you do when nothing happen to him!?!

My bet you will scream about the cover-up, am I correct!?!
As it becomes clear to even the dumbest teabagger that Trump is mentally ill, he`ll be removed from office.

Agent Orange is in SERIOUS trouble, look for both Trump and Sessions to be incarcerated first, followed soon thereafter by Pence, Bannon, Jared and of course that con artist wench Ivanka. Manafort, Flynn, Carter Stone, Roger Stone.

historic era

Clinton was impeached for lying to Congress.

So it was not him getting a hummer but lying to Congress about the hummer he got.

As for Trump, what will you do when nothing happen to him!?!

My bet you will scream about the cover-up, am I correct!?!
As it becomes clear to even the dumbest teabagger that Trump is mentally ill, he`ll be removed from office.

I doubt it.

Is Trump insane!?!

Personal opinion, yes.

Will that get him removed from office!?!

Nope...

Agent Orange is in SERIOUS trouble, look for both Trump and Sessions to be incarcerated first, followed soon thereafter by Pence, Bannon, Jared and of course that con artist wench Ivanka. Manafort, Flynn, Carter Stone, Roger Stone bringing up the rear

historic era

Clinton actually did have oral sex with Monica, Trump has no illegitimate ties to Russia. You fail dumbass.

no ties, yeah right!

btw do you find oral sex with a woman sinful?

how about men?

No illegitimate ties.

And no, I don't want a bj from you.

historic era

/--- if you think that is why BC was impeached then you're dumber than I thought

Forum List

Back