🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

To those whining about the US abstention in the UN

NetanYAHOO thinks he's dictating U.S. foreign policy, and Trump is going to be his lap dog.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9101978

Really? You just want to see the Israeli Palestinian conflict to go on forever? Trump is going to initiate policies that will make the US an even bigger target for terrotism. USE YOUR BRAIN!

I have written over and over again on this forum about how foundations are the real elites' government.

Foundations are the way Americans' educational system has been molded. It is the way the medical establishment has been manipulated. It is the way the media has been directed.

If the elites can't get something done through the public official government, than tax free foundations will get the job done.

In the fifties, the congress investigated foundations, when they came close to discovering the truth, the elites shut down the investigations. Foundations own both parties. They have hijacked the public government, and are the foundation (pun intended) of the Deep State.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/10866021/

You haven't made it in the elites world until you have created a foundation.

Clinton foundation? Trump foundation? It's all about creating the change, and allying with those whose vision you share. . . . tax free.

NetanYAHOO thinks he's dictating U.S. foreign policy, and Trump is going to be his lap dog.

First, you fools claim Trump is Putin's lapdog. Putin voted against the settlements. Now you claim Trump is Israel's lapdog. Are you fools just totally and completely stupid? Don't bother to reply, I already know.

Really? You just want to see the Israeli Palestinian conflict to go on forever? Trump is going to initiate policies that will make the US an even bigger target for terrotism. USE YOUR BRAIN!

Actually Old Man, Trump is going to make it much harder for the US to be a terrorist target by vetting those seeking to come into our country and by deporting illegals already here who have committed crimes. Use your brain????

Prepare for a major war. Remember that statement...

First, you fools claim Trump is Putin's lapdog. Putin voted against the settlements. Now you claim Trump is Israel's lapdog. Are you fools just totally and completely stupid? Don't bother to reply, I already know.
The honeymoon stage is over. Now Trump is going to be Putin's battered wife. Putin wants the demise of America as a superpower, and he got the guy who can do it into the White House. And he's laughing his ass off about it.

Actually Old Man, Trump is going to make it much harder for the US to be a terrorist target by vetting those seeking to come into our country and by deporting illegals already here who have committed crimes. Use your brain????

bla bla bla ..

dickhead will make your water safer to drink when he does away with the EPA too ...

same horse, different color.

next step for Trumps horse ... dogfood.

The honeymoon stage is over. Now Trump is going to be Putin's battered wife. Putin wants the demise of America as a superpower, and he got the guy who can do it into the White House. And he's laughing his ass off about it.

Actually, we Trump voters are laughing our asses off at poor butt hurt pitiful little Leftist whiners such as you. LOL!!

bla bla bla ..

dickhead will make your water safer to drink when he does away with the EPA too ...

same horse, different color.

next step for Trumps horse ... dogfood.

Yeah. Perhaps we won't witness another Flint, Michigan.

Actually, we Trump voters are laughing our asses off at poor butt hurt pitiful little Leftist whiners such as you. LOL!!
I bet. When you can't shop at Wal-Mart anymore because of Trump's tariffs and because your job never came back, when your friends and family are going off to die in Trump's wars for religious bullshit, and when Putin, Iran, and China cement their alliance against us, I'll try not to laugh at you.

No doubt he sold an ally out. But that's just who the man is. That being said, i would like to see our nation drastically scale back its presence in the Middle East. No more meddling and war. The Israelis and Palestinians will have to work out their differences. I no longer want my country in the middle of their conflict.

First, you fools claim Trump is Putin's lapdog. Putin voted against the settlements.

The conspiracy theory about Trump being a lapdog of Putin is too idiotic, it is not worth while spending time on this kind of CT.

Now you claim Trump is Israel's lapdog.

Well, Trump is a pro-Jewish racist, and he never made any secrets about it. He told to the AIPAC that he will be 1000% behind Israel.
He has a Jewish grandson, his daughter converted to Judaism, a lot of his advisers are Jews. Trump is a radical Zionist and a radical pro-Jewih racist.
Pro-Jewish racism is the only racism Trump can be accused of.

The talking heads in the controlled media talked about the "white supremasism" of Trump, but they never referred to white Jews, when they talked about whites.

It seems that if you are a white pro-Jewish racist, then this is kosher.

You almost gotta laugh at lefties whining about policies initiated by Barry Hussein and somehow, in their small minds, attributing them to Trump.

I bet. When you can't shop at Wal-Mart anymore because of Trump's tariffs and because your job never came back, when your friends and family are going off to die in Trump's wars for religious bullshit, and when Putin, Iran, and China cement their alliance against us, I'll try not to laugh at you.

Meanwhile those of us who are of sound mind, will simply wait for your wet dreams to actually happen.

What do you want to see happen specifically, and what do you think the specific results will be?

Muslims are not all of a sudden going to love America if we fuck over Israel.

Forum List

Back