Today has been a Disaster for the GOP

To be Liberal is to suck cock.

To be Conservative is to thrust cock.

Take it down the throat Liberals. You deserve it.

No election will make that possible for you. You'll have to just keep playing with it by yourself, just like always.

c-word in the politics sub-forum? :lol: chickenHawk posted it. Hey!! Are you sure that people voted AGAINST Dems rather than FOR Repubs. think about that chickenHawk

Rejecting the Progressive Agenda of the Democrats IS what being a conservative is all about.

and yes I used the "c-word" because it's the perfect description progressives.

Carry on, dipshit.

Get a grip Antares lol. The GOP is getting the majority in the senate, and they are a divided mess and won't be able to put up bills that Dems can allow. The nuts have taken over their asylum. How bout a jobs bill that wrecks pollution standards or worker rights? There's always SENATE Bengazi and IRS investigations lol...
22+ Jobs bill Reid trashed when they came from the house.

I don't care what you call it, giveaways to the rich are not jobs bills.
lion.jpg

And if Democrats were having a night like GOP is having, they'd be calling it a "landslide," a "mandate."

Whatever. Partisan hacks on both sides are funny.

GOP strategist Steve Schmidt told Morning Joe on election day that winning anything short of a “clear majority” in the Senate boded poorly for the Republican Party, its strategy of simply countering President Barack Obama, and its chances going into 2016.

Steve Schmidt Anything Short of a Senate Majority Is 8216 Disaster 8217 for GOP Mediaite

Get a grip Antares lol. The GOP is getting the majority in the senate, and they are a divided mess and won't be able to put up bills that Dems can allow. The nuts have taken over their asylum. How bout a jobs bill that wrecks pollution standards or worker rights? There's always SENATE Bengazi and IRS investigations lol...

I don't care what you call it, giveaways to the rich are not jobs bills.View attachment 33806
Aww. Butt hurt much?

I don't care what you call it, giveaways to the rich are not jobs bills.View attachment 33806
Aww. Butt hurt much?
Yes she is.

It looks like a trounce to me. The power of the former president(s) Clinton couldn't defeat a babe from Iowa. What does that say about Hillary's chances?

Steve Schmidt pointed out this morning that in the current political climate, the GOP should be trouncing the Dems not just squeaking by.

Steve Schmidt: Anything Short of a Senate Majority Is ‘Disaster’ for GOP

And they are barely just squeaking by in many races. And losing a few to boot.

This is an utter disaster for the GOP... They're like a dying cancer patient sitting up in bed for one last jerk off. And, and, and... Now they have to actually do something.

They ran on no real agenda, they have no plan, they have nothing but the same ol', same ol' anti-Obama bullshit that no one wants.

They are basically just setting up 2016 as the death of the GOP.

Ted Cruz will (unknowingly) be their worst enemy when he starts talking tomorrow.
This is expected. Libs attempting to spin a loss into a win...Funny shit

Aww. Butt hurt much?

A little disappointed? Sure. The election didn't do anything to limit the crazzzzzzy in the GOP/Teabaggers, and now your party has to do more than say no, and hold their breath till they turn blue. I'm not sure you are up to it.

Aww. Butt hurt much?

A little disappointed? Sure. The election didn't do anything to limit the crazzzzzzy in the GOP/Teabaggers, and now your party has to do more than say no, and hold their breath till they turn blue. I'm not sure you are up to it.
Time for impeachment open up some investigation on obama corruption.

To be Liberal is to suck cock.

To be Conservative is to thrust cock.

Take it down the throat Liberals. You deserve it.
Whoa now. We conservatives do no gloat.
Our job now is to put those new Senators and House member's feet to the fire.
The GOP must come up with ideas.
Yes this was a referendum on Obama's policies. It was vote not necessarily for republicans but a vote against democrats and liberalism.
Come January, there will be expectations.

And if Democrats were having a night like GOP is having, they'd be calling it a "landslide," a "mandate."

Whatever. Partisan hacks on both sides are funny.

GOP strategist Steve Schmidt told Morning Joe on election day that winning anything short of a “clear majority” in the Senate boded poorly for the Republican Party, its strategy of simply countering President Barack Obama, and its chances going into 2016.

Steve Schmidt Anything Short of a Senate Majority Is 8216 Disaster 8217 for GOP Mediaite

Do you not think the GOP has a clear majority in the Senate?

Aww. Butt hurt much?

Time for impeachment open up some investigation on obama corruption.
No no no......If there is a way to gin up more support and to motivate democrats. Should this be tried, there is no doubt the race card will be the ONLY card in the deck.
Instead of attacking the POTUS, trying to beat him down, forget him. Marginalize him. Congress in the hands of the GOP MUST move the nation forward.
Let the democrats wallow in petty bickering and hyper partisanship.

Forum List

Back