Today has been a Disaster for the GOP

And if Democrats were having a night like GOP is having, they'd be calling it a "landslide," a "mandate."

Whatever. Partisan hacks on both sides are funny.

GOP strategist Steve Schmidt told Morning Joe on election day that winning anything short of a “clear majority” in the Senate boded poorly for the Republican Party, its strategy of simply countering President Barack Obama, and its chances going into 2016.

Steve Schmidt Anything Short of a Senate Majority Is 8216 Disaster 8217 for GOP Mediaite

Do you not think the GOP has a clear majority in the Senate?

So you don't know how the Senate works huh? SUPER MAJORITY of 60+ votes, UNLESS the GOP is going to go nuclear (PLEASE)

conservatives.jpg

Enjoy your delusions if you think 53 vs. 47 isn't a clear majority.

And if Democrats were having a night like GOP is having, they'd be calling it a "landslide," a "mandate."

GOP strategist Steve Schmidt told Morning Joe on election day that winning anything short of a “clear majority” in the Senate boded poorly for the Republican Party, its strategy of simply countering President Barack Obama, and its chances going into 2016.

Steve Schmidt Anything Short of a Senate Majority Is 8216 Disaster 8217 for GOP Mediaite

And lookey at that. The Repubs have crushed the Dems in virtually every state.

So NO, it didn't work out like the GOP operative said it must and the GOP squeaked out some wins? Shocking in the 6th year of a Prez when it usually happens like this right?

Not like this bucko. Not anywhere like this. This is simply an epic ass kicking.

So you don't know how the Senate works huh? SUPER MAJORITY of 60+ votes, UNLESS the GOP is going to go nuclear (PLEASE)

conservatives.jpg

It's still not the 55 vs 45 that we had earlier today. You still think you can ram your crazy stuff though? That's funny.

I don't care what you call it, giveaways to the rich are not jobs bills.View attachment 33806
Aww. Butt hurt much?

A little disappointed? Sure. The election didn't do anything to limit the crazzzzzzy in the GOP/Teabaggers, and now your party has to do more than say no, and hold their breath till they turn blue. I'm not sure you are up to it.
Time for impeachment open up some investigation on obama corruption.
No no no......If there is a way to gin up more support and to motivate democrats. Should this be tried, there is no doubt the race card will be the ONLY card in the deck.
Instead of attacking the POTUS, trying to beat him down, forget him. Marginalize him. Congress in the hands of the GOP MUST move the nation forward.
Let the democrats wallow in petty bickering and hyper partisanship.
Race card and war on women failed for Hagan, Nunn and Landrieu.

Sorta takes away everything Hillary had in her arsenal.

Did she back a single winner in this election?
Looks like Landrieu will lose the runoff. There are three GOP candidates on the ballot in LA.....Combined, they accounted for 200,000 more votes than Landrieu. Assuming roughly the same GOP turnout, Landrieu will lose the runoff election next month.
That will be another pick up for the GOP. The VA Senate race will probably go to a recount as Warner (D) (i) leads by less than 1%

conservatives.jpg

It's still not the 55 vs 45 that we had earlier today. You still think you can ram your crazy stuff though? That's funny.

Yes, we can now PASS those 350+ bills sitting on Dirty Harry Reid's desk, and watch the obomantion SQUIRM as he has to VETO everyone of them!.... Oh, the poser is going to LOSE all his hair instead of it just turning grey! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:

Steve Schmidt pointed out this morning that in the current political climate, the GOP should be trouncing the Dems not just squeaking by.

Steve Schmidt: Anything Short of a Senate Majority Is ‘Disaster’ for GOP

And they are barely just squeaking by in many races. And losing a few to boot.

This is an utter disaster for the GOP... They're like a dying cancer patient sitting up in bed for one last jerk off. And, and, and... Now they have to actually do something.

They ran on no real agenda, they have no plan, they have nothing but the same ol', same ol' anti-Obama bullshit that no one wants.

They are basically just setting up 2016 as the death of the GOP.

Ted Cruz will (unknowingly) be their worst enemy when he starts talking tomorrow.
Steve Schmidt pointed out this morning that in the current political climate, the GOP should be trouncing the Dems not just squeaking by.

This is an utter disaster for the GOP... They're like a dying cancer patient sitting up in bed for one last jerk off. And, and, and... Now they have to actually do something.

They ran on no real agenda, they have no plan, they have nothing but the same ol', same ol' anti-Obama bullshit that no one wants.

Ted Cruz will (unknowingly) be their worst enemy when he starts talking tomorrow.

It's 11:00 and the Republicans have taken the Senate by 7 seats and the night is not over. It could be 10 before it is done. They have increased their majority in the House by 10 more seats.

So, is this the utter disaster you talk of? LOL. Get some rest. It's will be better in January.

Aww. Butt hurt much?

A little disappointed? Sure. The election didn't do anything to limit the crazzzzzzy in the GOP/Teabaggers, and now your party has to do more than say no, and hold their breath till they turn blue. I'm not sure you are up to it.
Time for impeachment open up some investigation on obama corruption.
No no no......If there is a way to gin up more support and to motivate democrats. Should this be tried, there is no doubt the race card will be the ONLY card in the deck.
Instead of attacking the POTUS, trying to beat him down, forget him. Marginalize him. Congress in the hands of the GOP MUST move the nation forward.
Let the democrats wallow in petty bickering and hyper partisanship.
Race card and war on women failed for Hagan, Nunn and Landrieu.

Sorta takes away everything Hillary had in her arsenal.

Did she back a single winner in this election?
Looks like Landrieu will lose the runoff. There are three GOP candidates on the ballot in LA.....Combined, they accounted for 200,000 more votes than Landrieu. Assuming roughly the same GOP turnout, Landrieu will lose the runoff election next month.
That will be another pick up for the GOP. The VA Senate race will probably go to a recount as Warner (D) (i) leads by less than 1%

Va. DemocRAT voter fraud, at it's finest moment!

:lmao:
"We don't see this as a referendum on the President!" - The Delusional Dem
:lmao:

That's rich. The party of tebaggers, Bachman, and Gohmert, trying to make a joke about brains.

Unfortunately you pond scum are born without them!

Go ahead. You call me pond scum, and I and everybody know that you are just childishly calling me a silly name. I call you teabagger, and we all know it's accurate.

Let's see a teabag, or POND SCUM.... difficult choice.... :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

conservatives.jpg

Are the goalposts heavy?

53 Republicans in the Senate is a clear majority.

That's rich. The party of tebaggers, Bachman, and Gohmert, trying to make a joke about brains.

Go ahead. You call me pond scum, and I and everybody know that you are just childishly calling me a silly name. I call you teabagger, and we all know it's accurate.

Let's see a teabag, or POND SCUM.... difficult choice.... :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Not really. Only one is a derogatory term that was actually chosen by the recipient

Actually the term is teabagger. That's a whole different thing.

Not really. Only one is a derogatory term that was actually chosen by the recipient

You're right POND SCUM.... enjoy it!

conservatives.jpg

Are the goalposts heavy?

53 Republicans in the Senate is a clear majority.

Of course it is a majority. It will take much more than a simple majority to get your crazy agenda through.

Actually the term is teabagger. That's a whole different thing.

Yes it is, a PATRIOT who believes in this country, UNLIKE POND SCUM!

Tea+bagger+guy.png

Do you disagree with a veteran, Pond Scum?

Forum List

Back