Today has been a Disaster for the GOP

That's rich. The party of tebaggers, Bachman, and Gohmert, trying to make a joke about brains.

Unfortunately you pond scum are born without them!

Go ahead. You call me pond scum, and I and everybody know that you are just childishly calling me a silly name. I call you teabagger, and we all know it's accurate.

Let's see a teabag, or POND SCUM.... difficult choice.... :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Not really. Only one is a derogatory term that was actually chosen by the recipient

You're right POND SCUM.... enjoy it!

Try harder teabagger. You really aren't getting the response you were going for.

All you've got is name calling of the Tea Party? Really? It was original several years ago...now it's just tired and quite frankly, it's haunting your biggest fears. So you keep throwing up the "tea bagger" insult to make yourself feel better. (sigh) But then, I pause and think about the "bags" in the democrat family... like that shitbag Wendy Davis. She got beat by Greg Abbott....rightfully so. What kind of human being runs campaign ads that attack a person's handicap? Oh wait....that's right....a democrat with no scruples or moral compass. When one get's backed into a corner, you really find out what they are about, don't you? Yes....so long, Wendy. You'll make a good MSNBC host someday...but you might have to get a bit more shit on your shoes. Not much....because you're REAL close.

That's rich. The party of tebaggers, Bachman, and Gohmert, trying to make a joke about brains.

Go ahead. You call me pond scum, and I and everybody know that you are just childishly calling me a silly name. I call you teabagger, and we all know it's accurate.

Let's see a teabag, or POND SCUM.... difficult choice.... :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Actually the term is teabagger. That's a whole different thing.

Yes it is, a PATRIOT who believes in this country, UNLIKE POND SCUM!

Tea+bagger+guy.png

Do you disagree with a veteran, Pond Scum?

I'm too busy trying to get the image of balls in his mouth out of my mind to figure out if I disagree. First glance, I would say he is either to stupid realize what that pin actually says, or he has Alzheimer's either way, a typical teabagger.

Do you not think the GOP has a clear majority in the Senate?

So you don't know how the Senate works huh? SUPER MAJORITY of 60+ votes, UNLESS the GOP is going to go nuclear (PLEASE)

conservatives.jpg

Enjoy your delusions if you think 53 vs. 47 isn't a clear majority.

It's still not the 55 vs 45 that we had earlier today. You still think you can ram your crazy stuff though? That's funny.

Are the goalposts heavy?

53 Republicans in the Senate is a clear majority.

Of course it is a majority. It will take much more than a simple majority to get your crazy agenda through.

I think you need to read the OP again.

53 in the Senate and 250 in the house stops your crazy agenda.

This thread has been good for a HUGE laugh.

Thanks.

Hey Bulldog....suck on it.

haznut is just a loser. We shouldn't make fun of his posts. He can't help being intellectually challenged. He tries hard to make sense.

Stand-With-Wendy.png

I'd rather be a teabagger than a shitbag. "Stand with Wendy"..... wow, she really has no conscience, does she?

Tea+bagger+guy.png

I'm too busy trying to get the image of balls in his mouth out of my mind to figure out if I disagree. First glance, I would say he is either to stupid realize what that pin actually says, or he has Alzheimer's either way, a typical teabagger.

I see you are also from the Franco school of English, and are just as big a BULLSHITTER as he is, WE WON, YOU LOST.... choke on that FACT! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

And if Democrats were having a night like GOP is having, they'd be calling it a "landslide," a "mandate."

Whatever. Partisan hacks on both sides are funny.

Exactly. I believe a few of you posters predicted that the left would do this. I knew there would be attempts to minimize the Republican wins. After all the praise the left has showered on Obama and the Dems, they are (as libs like to say) butthurt and being bitter. If Obama and the Dems had really done well, as some claim, they should have easily won. Even in liberal states, like Colorado, the Dems lost and it means that Dems out there aren't happy either.

Now we will hear how voters are stupid or the Republicans winning means nothing since it wasn't by a wide margin in all states.

All you've got is name calling of the Tea Party? Really? It was original several years ago...now it's just tired and quite frankly, it's haunting your biggest fears. So you keep throwing up the "tea bagger" insult to make yourself feel better. (sigh) But then, I pause and think about the "bags" in the democrat family... like that shitbag Wendy Davis. She got beat by Greg Abbott....rightfully so. What kind of human being runs campaign ads that attack a person's handicap? Oh wait....that's right....a democrat with no scruples or moral compass. When one get's backed into a corner, you really find out what they are about, don't you? Yes....so long, Wendy. You'll make a good MSNBC host someday...but you might have to get a bit more shit on your shoes. Not much....because you're REAL close.

I actually never expected Wendy to win in the first place, even though I voted for her. Her job was to begin breaking the death grip repubes have on Texas politics. Mission accomplished. I'll admit I'm a little disappointed, but it's just a midterm election. It's mot the end of the war. If you want to celebrate your little victory, go ahead. I know being called a teabagger bothers you a lot more than I care about anything you might call me, because it is true.

I actually never expected Wendy to win in the first place, even though I voted for her. Her job was to begin breaking the death grip repubes have on Texas politics. Mission accomplished. I'll admit I'm a little disappointed, but it's just a midterm election. It's mot the end of the war. If you want to celebrate your little victory, go ahead. I know being called a teabagger bothers you a lot more than I care about anything you might call me, because it is true.

Did you expect Hogan to win in Maryland too?

:lol:

Tea+bagger+guy.png

I see you are also from the Franco school of English, and are just as big a BULLSHITTER as he is, WE WON, YOU LOST.... choke on that FACT! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Congratulations on your small victory. Next round starts tomorrow. It might not be as easy as this one.

Steve Schmidt pointed out this morning that in the current political climate, the GOP should be trouncing the Dems not just squeaking by.

Steve Schmidt: Anything Short of a Senate Majority Is ‘Disaster’ for GOP

And they are barely just squeaking by in many races. And losing a few to boot.

This is an utter disaster for the GOP... They're like a dying cancer patient sitting up in bed for one last jerk off. And, and, and... Now they have to actually do something.

They ran on no real agenda, they have no plan, they have nothing but the same ol', same ol' anti-Obama bullshit that no one wants.

They are basically just setting up 2016 as the death of the GOP.

Ted Cruz will (unknowingly) be their worst enemy when he starts talking tomorrow.

Suck it libtard fools.

Tea+bagger+guy.png

So....you are one of the rare screaming liberals who hates gays? I guess that makes you homophobic. Gasp....what will the establishment do with your lib card? I sure hope you don't get kicked out of the club. Does the LGBT Assn know you hate gays?

So you don't know how the Senate works huh? SUPER MAJORITY of 60+ votes, UNLESS the GOP is going to go nuclear (PLEASE)

conservatives.jpg

Enjoy your delusions if you think 53 vs. 47 isn't a clear majority.

It's still not the 55 vs 45 that we had earlier today. You still think you can ram your crazy stuff though? That's funny.

Are the goalposts heavy?

53 Republicans in the Senate is a clear majority.

Of course it is a majority. It will take much more than a simple majority to get your crazy agenda through.

I think you need to read the OP again.

53 in the Senate and 250 in the house stops your crazy agenda.

You silly boy. Right wingers already had a supermajority in the house. Nothing changes there.

53 to 47 is certainly not a veto proof majority. It's not even a filibuster proof majority. You won a few seats and that means you can have turtle boy as speaker of the house, but it changes nothing. Crazy right wing bills will still be stopped easily.

Tea+bagger+guy.png

Congratulations on your small victory. Next round starts tomorrow. It might not be as easy as this one.

Bet the Democrats would give a spleen to have such a "small victory."

Forum List

Back