Today has been a Disaster for the GOP

I'm too busy trying to get the image of balls in his mouth out of my mind to figure out if I disagree. First glance, I would say he is either to stupid realize what that pin actually says, or he has Alzheimer's either way, a typical teabagger.

I see you are also from the Franco school of English, and are just as big a BULLSHITTER as he is, WE WON, YOU LOST.... choke on that FACT! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Congratulations on your small victory. Next round starts tomorrow. It might not be as easy as this one.

Bet the Democrats would give a spleen to have such a "small victory."

It would be nice, but the president's party usually loses about 7 senate seats in the midterm of his second term. It happened to Reagan and Shrub too. Disappointed, but not really surprised, or upset.

Really. Seven eats on average eh. Care to post a link to that.
well, that's the average
Seats in Congress Gained Lost by the President s Party in Mid-Term Elections

I'm too busy trying to get the image of balls in his mouth out of my mind to figure out if I disagree. First glance, I would say he is either to stupid realize what that pin actually says, or he has Alzheimer's either way, a typical teabagger.

I see you are also from the Franco school of English, and are just as big a BULLSHITTER as he is, WE WON, YOU LOST.... choke on that FACT! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Congratulations on your small victory. Next round starts tomorrow. It might not be as easy as this one.

It would be nice, but the president's party usually loses about 7 senate seats in the midterm of his second term. It happened to Reagan and Shrub too. Disappointed, but not really surprised, or upset.

Races that were never supposed to be close......

Virginia ? Hahahaha

Like I said before. Congratulations on the little victory. It will change nothing.

Virginia ? Hahahaha

Like I said before. Congratulations on the little victory. It will change nothing.

You're right....neutering Obama is nothing. :lol:

well, that's the average

I calc the average out to around 3.5. But then I'm using the old math. What math system are you using?

Actually the term is teabagger. That's a whole different thing.

Yes it is, a PATRIOT who believes in this country, UNLIKE POND SCUM!

Tea+bagger+guy.png

Do you disagree with a veteran, Pond Scum?

So....you are one of the rare screaming liberals who hates gays? I guess that makes you homophobic. Gasp....what will the establishment do with your lib card? I sure hope you don't get kicked out of the club. Does the LGBT Assn know you hate gays?

Again, you demonstrate that all you know about liberals came from rush or Hannity. It's possible to be strait, and still support equal rights for everybody. Even if I was gay, I wouldn't want to see an old man sucking balls. Especially one who was dumb enough to be in the tea party.

I'm laughing at your assumptions that I listen to Limbaugh or Hannity..... when will you liberals EVER quit falling back on those two? JESUS! Sorry Bulldog, I hate to burst your bubble, but neither Rush nor Sean can claim responsibility for my knowledge. I gained it on my own...I observe. I pay attention. I don't read hack pieces or listen to what someone else tells me to think. If I did, I'd use catch phrases they came up with kinda like you do with the teabagger thing. You can't let go of it. I am beginning to think that you really have a chubby for teabaggers.

And no....you can't be supportive of gay rights and bash gay activity. Or haven't you been listening to the gay community??? That's a double standard...but, you know all about those now don't you? Figure out which side of your ass you want to talk from and stick to it. You can't have it both ways...figuratively speaking. It just dawned on me that maybe that's your thing....you go both ways. It makes perfect sense. Neither one satsifies you...a very liberal life choice. Good for you.

You are part of the reason I like laughing at right wingers so much. If you don't follow Rush, or Hannity, have you ever had a political thought that isn't advanced by both of them? Please tell me about that. If not, I guess you agree with them right? Again, you either didn't read what I posted or your misinformation about the left, gays, or anything not in the fox bubble is keeping you from understanding. I'll type slowly so you will understand. I assume you are strait. Does that mean you would get a stiffy watching ANY woman? Your grandmother? If not, does that mean you hate straits?

Suck on it Bulldog.

Congratulations. Yours is one of the most mature posts I ever read from a right winger.

Virginia ? Hahahaha

Oh, I don't disagree....the GOP is worthless......

However....Harry Reid off the TV is a great victory.

I hope he runs in 2016. Another seat for the GOP.

All you've got is name calling of the Tea Party? Really? It was original several years ago...now it's just tired and quite frankly, it's haunting your biggest fears. So you keep throwing up the "tea bagger" insult to make yourself feel better. (sigh) But then, I pause and think about the "bags" in the democrat family... like that shitbag Wendy Davis. She got beat by Greg Abbott....rightfully so. What kind of human being runs campaign ads that attack a person's handicap? Oh wait....that's right....a democrat with no scruples or moral compass. When one get's backed into a corner, you really find out what they are about, don't you? Yes....so long, Wendy. You'll make a good MSNBC host someday...but you might have to get a bit more shit on your shoes. Not much....because you're REAL close.

I actually never expected Wendy to win in the first place, even though I voted for her. Her job was to begin breaking the death grip repubes have on Texas politics. Mission accomplished. I'll admit I'm a little disappointed, but it's just a midterm election. It's mot the end of the war. If you want to celebrate your little victory, go ahead. I know being called a teabagger bothers you a lot more than I care about anything you might call me, because it is true.
Actually, since I'm not a member of the tea party, I don't give a flying rat's ass what you call me. Mainly because you don't know me and secondly because you don't matter. Using 6th grade derogatory terms to make fun of another party is..... well...it's elementary. With my level of education, I choose not to take part in the 'behind the gym after school' punk fights. You can call me names if it makes you feel better about the drumming the dems were handed tonight. It's ok. I understand how feeble minds deal with defeat. It's not the first time you've been hammered like this.

As for the Davis defeat...you missed the point...as I expected you would. NOBODY expected her to win. She was a loser from the get go. ANYBODY could have beaten her. The point was that she lowered herself to the democratic level of attack at all costs. And it did cost her dearly. And she gave the democrat party one more notch of shame on it's ever-expanding belt that is trying to hold up the pants of the demoralized and humiliated left wing thug machine.

If you don't want to engage in silly name calling, then perhaps you should do something to differentiate yourself from the vast majority of right wingers who only communicate that way. If you post the expected teabagger rhetoric, expect to be marked as a teabagger. Are you even aware of what the add with the wheelchair was about? Greg Abbot got a multimillion dollar settlement for his disability, and then worked tirelessly to stop other people from receiving fair compensation for their injuries. He even testified that a woman with one leg wasn't disabled because she had a wooden leg. Fox didn't tell you that part of the story, did they? Trust me The Democratic party is very proud of Wendy.

I refer you to a clip from MSNBC backing away from Davis's ad.....

Are you sure about that???? All I see is how SHE is defending it. And then there's State Rep. Dawnna Dukes attacks Greg Abbott’s disability at a Wendy Davis event in Pflugerville, Texas on October 25, 2014.... where she says. "there's this guy that just kinda rolls around"....

Are you going to defend these people???? Oops, sorry...stupid question.... you already did.

And yes, I know what the ad is about. Whether I agree with it or not isn't the point. It was how she used it. Stay with me here and stop deflecting.

Yes it is, a PATRIOT who believes in this country, UNLIKE POND SCUM!

Tea+bagger+guy.png

Do you disagree with a veteran, Pond Scum?

So....you are one of the rare screaming liberals who hates gays? I guess that makes you homophobic. Gasp....what will the establishment do with your lib card? I sure hope you don't get kicked out of the club. Does the LGBT Assn know you hate gays?

Again, you demonstrate that all you know about liberals came from rush or Hannity. It's possible to be strait, and still support equal rights for everybody. Even if I was gay, I wouldn't want to see an old man sucking balls. Especially one who was dumb enough to be in the tea party.

I'm laughing at your assumptions that I listen to Limbaugh or Hannity..... when will you liberals EVER quit falling back on those two? JESUS! Sorry Bulldog, I hate to burst your bubble, but neither Rush nor Sean can claim responsibility for my knowledge. I gained it on my own...I observe. I pay attention. I don't read hack pieces or listen to what someone else tells me to think. If I did, I'd use catch phrases they came up with kinda like you do with the teabagger thing. You can't let go of it. I am beginning to think that you really have a chubby for teabaggers.

And no....you can't be supportive of gay rights and bash gay activity. Or haven't you been listening to the gay community??? That's a double standard...but, you know all about those now don't you? Figure out which side of your ass you want to talk from and stick to it. You can't have it both ways...figuratively speaking. It just dawned on me that maybe that's your thing....you go both ways. It makes perfect sense. Neither one satsifies you...a very liberal life choice. Good for you.

You are part of the reason I like laughing at right wingers so much. If you don't follow Rush, or Hannity, have you ever had a political thought that isn't advanced by both of them? Please tell me about that. If not, I guess you agree with them right? Again, you either didn't read what I posted or your misinformation about the left, gays, or anything not in the fox bubble is keeping you from understanding. I'll type slowly so you will understand. I assume you are strait. Does that mean you would get a stiffy watching ANY woman? Your grandmother? If not, does that mean you hate straits?

Why would you assume that there isn't a political thought that is beyond them? Or is it because we all seem to arrive at the truth whether we got to it together or not? You see, you can't project your inability to think on others. That's not how individualism works. I don't know if I agree with them or not, because I don't listen. Apparently, YOU do or you wouldn't be such the expert on what they say.

Assume what you will Bulldog...but leave my grandmother out of your sick fantasies.

But you raise a good question...if I was gay, does that mean I hate straights? (correct spelling FYI, and I typed it slowly so you could watch) Based on the logic of the gay community, the answer would be yes. Because anyone who disagrees with the gay lifestyle, (as you do) hates gays. At least that's what they say. So to flip that logic would mean gays hate straights. Right? Am I going too fast for you?

well, that's the average

I calc the average out to around 3.5. But then I'm using the old math. What math system are you using?

Ok Lets check our math. Like I said, we are counting lame duck sessions. Second term midterms.

Trueman -12
Eisenhower -13
Reagan -8
Clinton 0
Shrub -6
Now add up those numbers. Don't to carry the one.
I get 39.... What do you get?
Now divide that by 5.....I get closer to 8... 7.8 to be exact.
I guess when you cut so much funding for the schools, the math scores won't be quite as high.

well, that's the average

Ok Lets check our math. Like I said, we are counting lame duck sessions. Second term midterms.

Trueman -12
Eisenhower -13
Reagan -8
Clinton 0
Shrub -6
I guess when you cut so much funding for the schools, the math scores won't be quite as high.
Why did you select those 5? Why not all of the presidents?

Steve Schmidt pointed out this morning that in the current political climate, the GOP should be trouncing the Dems not just squeaking by.

Steve Schmidt: Anything Short of a Senate Majority Is ‘Disaster’ for GOP

And they are barely just squeaking by in many races. And losing a few to boot.

This is an utter disaster for the GOP... They're like a dying cancer patient sitting up in bed for one last jerk off. And, and, and... Now they have to actually do something.

They ran on no real agenda, they have no plan, they have nothing but the same ol', same ol' anti-Obama bullshit that no one wants.

They are basically just setting up 2016 as the death of the GOP.

Ted Cruz will (unknowingly) be their worst enemy when he starts talking tomorrow.

I think I would be celebrating tonight if I were a Republican. 2016 will almost certainly be very different, but Dems better figure out where they went wrong this time around. The truth is they should have run on their record, including Obama's record. An awful lot of people were convinced that the economy is in shambles and its all Obama's fault. The oddity of the past two national elections is dumbfounding. In 2012 Republicans could not beat Obama with the economy still really struggling. Two years later, Dems get pounded as everyone is blaming Obama for an economy that has improved significantly while at the same time, the budget deficit has been reduced by nearly 70%. and neither of those two items were due to anything Republicans did.

The only real question now is whether or not Democrats become as big of obstructionists as the Republicans have been for the past six years.

All you've got is name calling of the Tea Party? Really? It was original several years ago...now it's just tired and quite frankly, it's haunting your biggest fears. So you keep throwing up the "tea bagger" insult to make yourself feel better. (sigh) But then, I pause and think about the "bags" in the democrat family... like that shitbag Wendy Davis. She got beat by Greg Abbott....rightfully so. What kind of human being runs campaign ads that attack a person's handicap? Oh wait....that's right....a democrat with no scruples or moral compass. When one get's backed into a corner, you really find out what they are about, don't you? Yes....so long, Wendy. You'll make a good MSNBC host someday...but you might have to get a bit more shit on your shoes. Not much....because you're REAL close.

I actually never expected Wendy to win in the first place, even though I voted for her. Her job was to begin breaking the death grip repubes have on Texas politics. Mission accomplished. I'll admit I'm a little disappointed, but it's just a midterm election. It's mot the end of the war. If you want to celebrate your little victory, go ahead. I know being called a teabagger bothers you a lot more than I care about anything you might call me, because it is true.
Actually, since I'm not a member of the tea party, I don't give a flying rat's ass what you call me. Mainly because you don't know me and secondly because you don't matter. Using 6th grade derogatory terms to make fun of another party is..... well...it's elementary. With my level of education, I choose not to take part in the 'behind the gym after school' punk fights. You can call me names if it makes you feel better about the drumming the dems were handed tonight. It's ok. I understand how feeble minds deal with defeat. It's not the first time you've been hammered like this.

As for the Davis defeat...you missed the point...as I expected you would. NOBODY expected her to win. She was a loser from the get go. ANYBODY could have beaten her. The point was that she lowered herself to the democratic level of attack at all costs. And it did cost her dearly. And she gave the democrat party one more notch of shame on it's ever-expanding belt that is trying to hold up the pants of the demoralized and humiliated left wing thug machine.

If you don't want to engage in silly name calling, then perhaps you should do something to differentiate yourself from the vast majority of right wingers who only communicate that way. If you post the expected teabagger rhetoric, expect to be marked as a teabagger. Are you even aware of what the add with the wheelchair was about? Greg Abbot got a multimillion dollar settlement for his disability, and then worked tirelessly to stop other people from receiving fair compensation for their injuries. He even testified that a woman with one leg wasn't disabled because she had a wooden leg. Fox didn't tell you that part of the story, did they? Trust me The Democratic party is very proud of Wendy.

I refer you to a clip from MSNBC backing away from Davis's ad.....

Are you sure about that???? All I see is how SHE is defending it. And then there's State Rep. Dawnna Dukes attacks Greg Abbott’s disability at a Wendy Davis event in Pflugerville, Texas on October 25, 2014.... where she says. "there's this guy that just kinda rolls around"....

Are you going to defend these people???? Oops, sorry...stupid question.... you already did.

And yes, I know what the ad is about. Whether I agree with it or not isn't the point. It was how she used it. Stay with me here and stop deflecting.

Ok, I'll admit it was a poorly worded add. Nobody wants to put out an add that can be taken out of context so easily, You might not agree, but you have to admit that in context, it is accurate. Just because we are honest enough to admit a misstep doesn't mean she isn't supported. Are you implying that MSNBC will automatically support all democrats? Do you actually think a political show with talking heads supporting both parties discussing a screwed up ad means she somehow didn't do all that was expected of her? Typical right wing view.....totally wrong.

GOP beat the Dems soundly. May have 54 Senate seats when it is all over.

well, that's the average

Trueman -12
Eisenhower -13
Reagan -8
Clinton 0
Shrub -6

There are 21 results in the table. How about calculating for ALL of them. Or do you only use those that help you?

well, that's the average

Trueman -12
Eisenhower -13
Reagan -8
Clinton 0
Shrub -6
Why did you select those 5? Why not all of the presidents?

Ok, I'll explain again for the third time. Second Term Midterm Election. The other presidents didn't have a second term, so they couldn't have a second term midterm election. Go back to the link....the ones marked with a little "ld". That stands for "lame duck". If you still don't understand, go ask somebody else. I've repeatedly explained it all I intend to.

Forum List

Back