Today Is the 3rd Anniversary of the Greatest Tweet in World History

Sorry your girl lost, but them's the breaks.

And yet she still owns you completely.

Why is that? Why can't you let it go? You won. Get over it and stop crying.

Do you see and Democrats whining about John McCain or Mitt Romney? Your behavior is not normal.

My behavior is as normal as it it, for everyone likes making fun of sad clowns.

Your behavior on the other hand, is to suppress any mention of her, because you are so embarrassed by the fact that you thought she was a sure winner, yet she lost.

And to top it off, you go on a three year jihad of ranting and raving conspiracy theories about imaginary "Russians", and how they caused her to lose the election.

You are far from "normal."

biggestloser.jpeg

Do you see and Democrats whining about John McCain or Mitt Romney? Your behavior is not normal.

I'm calling BS on you. Nobody does cheating, conspiracy, lies, and fakery like Hillary Rodham Clinton.

And yet you can't point to any. 20 years of investigations, and zip.

Plainly, you're just lying out of butthurt.

No, you and the left whined about Bush for eight years though...

I'm calling BS on you. Nobody does cheating, conspiracy, lies, and fakery like Hillary Rodham Clinton.

I bet she still has a "Bush Lied-People Died" bumper sticker on her car.

They say forget Hillary but for America to do so that would mean Hillary would have to finally go away, and she refuses!

They say forget Hillary but for America to do so that would mean Hillary would have to finally go away, and she refuses!

Can you imagine seeing that stinky post-menopausal ratbag doing a press conference every day on the cable news? With that horrible cackling voice of hers, while wearing that dress that looks like a tablecloth?

Shudder....

Your behavior on the other hand, is to suppress any mention of her,

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo,

We brag about voting for Clinton. It means we didn't vote for the human shitstain, and therefore we are obviously superior to the authoritarian followers who did.

because you are so embarrassed by the fact that you thought she was a sure winner, yet she lost

So your position is that since the human shitstain won, he's not really a human shitstain? Yeah, you go with that.

And to top it off, you go on a three year jihad of ranting and raving conspiracy theories about imaginary "Russians", and how they caused her to lose the election.

Never said like. Your messiah has taught you well in the art of the lie.

So, what conspiracy theory did your masters tell you to parrot today? You wouldn't want to be the last cultist to repeat it. That would be so embarrassing. You better check.

Can you imagine seeing that stinky post-menopausal ratbag doing a press conference every day on the cable news? With that horrible cackling voice of hers, while wearing that dress that looks like a tablecloth?

Shudder....

You just made me not take V.iagra after that beautiful thought... ( Yes, I am insane )

Now if we can get four years of Warren and my dreams came true... ( again, I am insane )

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo,

We brag about voting for Clinton. It means we didn't vote for the human shitstain, and therefore we are obviously superior to the authoritarian followers who did.

because you are so embarrassed by the fact that you thought she was a sure winner, yet she lost

So your position is that since the human shitstain won, he's not really a human shitstain? Yeah, you go with that.

So, what conspiracy theory did your masters tell you to parrot today? You wouldn't want to be the last cultist to repeat it. That would be so embarrassing. You better check.
You brag about voting for the Pol Pot of American politicians?

That is some fucked up shit right there.

BUT THE POLLS!!!!!!!!!!!

The polls were perfect. Only the dumbest and most dishonest try to pretend otherwise. That would be you.

This has been explained to you before, little Stalinist. The polls were taken before Comey deliberately swung the elections to Trump. You know that, but you choose to lie about it. Such a good and obedient Stalinist apparatchik you are.

BUT THE POLLS!!!!!!!!!!!

The polls were perfect. Only the dumbest and most dishonest try to pretend otherwise. That would be you.

This has been explained to you before, little Stalinist. The polls were taken before Comey deliberately swung the elections to Trump. You know that, but you choose to lie about it. Such a good and obedient Stalinist apparatchik you are.
So now Comey is a Russian ASSet?

You brag about voting for the Pol Pot of American politicians?

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, ...

Do tell. How is Clinton Pol Pot?

Oh, that's right. Your cult told you that, so you BELIEVED.

That is some fucked up shit right there.

It's a good thing your cult has these online SafeSpaces. None of you pajama bois would dare say such stupid things among normal people. You know you'd get laughed out of the room.

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo,

You're superior to those who voted for Donald Trump, because your candidate lost?

That's a new one to me. Last I heard, they didn't give trophies and medals to losers.

It's a good thing your cult has these online SafeSpaces. None of you pajama bois would dare say such stupid things among normal people. You know you'd get laughed out of the room
Funny how the left cant come up with their own terminology.

You're superior to those who voted for Donald Trump, because your candidate lost?

No, we're superior because our candidate wasn't a human shitstain.

English, do you speak it? Not well, it appears. But then, the Trump cult does attract those of low intelligence.

Forum List

Back