Today Is the 3rd Anniversary of the Greatest Tweet in World History

You said Comey deliberately sabotaged Hillarys campaign for Trump. Yes, you implied Comey was working with the Russians and Trump

I can't see how an honest person could say a thing as stupid as you just said there. I mean, nobody can actually be that stupid, so it must be deliberate dishonesty.

A simple answer: Yes or no.

So then you mean to tell me that Donald Trump is not a Russian asset, is not a Russian agent, doesn't not have ties to Russia or Putin, is not working for the Kremlin, and didn't win because of "Russian interference"?

That's a fine fallacy of asking multiple different questions, and then demanding a simple yes or no to cover them all. Very dishonest of you, and thus expected.

Remember, you're not talking to your fellow brainless Trumptards. Normal people see right through your sleaze.

Then I will simplify it for you: Did Donald Trump win the 2016 election because he colluded with the Russians to steal the election from Hillary, yes or no?

Then I will simplify it for you: Did Donald Trump win the 2016 election because he colluded with the Russians to steal the election from Hillary, yes or no?

No.

His people, however, definutely colluded.

And Trump at least knew about it later, and then lied about it.

No.

His people, however, definutely colluded.

And Trump at least knew about it later, and then lied about it.

How did they "collude"? And how did any of those people's "collusion" change all those votes from Hillary to Trump?

View attachment 286495

About this same time she told the press she never thinks of Trump because she’s already won.

Don Surber: Highlights of the News

None of us knew Hillary would be cheated out of the presidency by Comey, Russia, conspiracy theories, lies and fake news.

It's pretty funny when a talking cat knows more about the history of an American election, than the Democrats who voted in it.

:laughing0301:

Everything relayed are facts. It is a factual timeline that the partisans on the left are choosing to willfully ignore. Why do they ignore the rigged primaries? The biased prosectution of the Clintons?

The knuckle head Hannity has mentioned a lot of these facts.

What should concern everyone, IS NOT the corruption of the Clintons, it is the bias and corruption of the establishment. It makes the U.S. look like a banana Republic.

We should all, no matter how we feel about individual policy positions, be concerned about process over policy. Process is being thrown out the window. . . mostly because evil people, both on the left and right are being allowed to run the insane asylum. . . this has to do with that Epstein story that was buried.

View attachment 286495

About this same time she told the press she never thinks of Trump because she’s already won.

Don Surber: Highlights of the News

None of us knew Hillary would be cheated out of the presidency by Comey, Russia, conspiracy theories, lies and fake news.

It's pretty funny when a talking cat knows more about the history of an American election, than the Democrats who voted in it.

:laughing0301:

Everything relayed are facts. It is a factual timeline that the partisans on the left are choosing to willfully ignore. Why do they ignore the rigged primaries? The biased prosectution of the Clintons?

What should concern everyone, IS NOT the corruption of the Clintons, it is the bias and corruption of the establishment. It makes the U.S. look like a banana Republic.

We should all, no matter how we feel about individual policy positions, be concerned about process over policy. Process is being thrown out the window. . . mostly because evil people, both on the left and right are being allowed to run the insane asylum. . . this has to do with that Epstein story that was buried.

I'm not disputing a single fact laid out in the vid. The presentation made me chuckle. :laugh:

Everything relayed are facts. It is a factual timeline that the partisans on the left are choosing to willfully ignore.

No, it was a kook conspiracy video. Bugs the hell out of you that everyone just laughs at it, I see. Obviously, they're part of the conspiracy.

Why do they ignore the rigged primaries?

Because that's also a kook conspiracy theory that brainwashed conspiracy nutters just parrot mindlessly.

You'll find that that answersnearly any question you ask. When your rely on idiot conspiracy theories to explain everything, it means you're a hardcore cultist.

The biased prosectution of the Clintons?

Kook conspiracy theory.

Because Hannity spreads kook conspiracy theories.

Kook conspiracy theory. The institutions are fine. The Trump admin is a festering mass of corruption.

Kook conspiracy theory. And if I were you, I wouldn't bring up Trump's bestie, Epstein the kiddie molester. Trump loved to hang out with him even after he knew Epstein was a molester. No wonder Epstein died while in Republican custody.

How did they "collude"? And how did any of those people's "collusion" change all those votes from Hillary to Trump?

Go away, troll. Your deliberate ignorance act might fool the other Trumptards, but normal people see it for the defense of corruption that it is.

If you do want me to spend further time educating you, you'll have to pay ahead. I charge $50/hr, 4 hour minimum, paid through paypal. Do you agree? If you're sincere in your desire to learn, you will agree.

Go away, troll. Your deliberate ignorance act might fool the other Trumptards, but normal people see it for the defense of corruption that it is.

If you do want me to spend further time educating you, you'll have to pay ahead. I charge $50/hr, 4 hour minimum, paid through paypal. Do you agree? If you're sincere in your desire to learn, you will agree.

The fact that you refuse the answer the question and resort to an attack, speaks entire volumes.

You just can't bring yourself to admit the truth, can you?

Upon receipt of your funds this tool will be down at the 21st Amendment liqueur Store on Shadeland Ave buying 40 oz. Mickey’s for his homeys... Beware...

So that's your neighborhood? Not a good one.

I remember seeing a hooker there. White, blonde, kind of weatherbeaten looking. "She" did a little strut especially for me. I didn't bite. It might have been a dude.

Oh. That explains it. Now I see why you're so familiar with the spot.

You just can't bring yourself to admit the truth, can you?

You're a proud Stalinist tool.

See? I freely admit the truth, and thus disprove your claim.

Now I'm a "Stalinist"? :laughing0301:

I don't even own a Che Guevera t-shirt or a red bandanna. Maybe I can get those at the the 21st Amendment liqueur Store too.

Now I'm a "Stalinist"?

Not just you, of course. The whole Trump cult thinks that way. You think TheParty should be immune from all prosecution, and that all EnemiesOfTheParty should be sent to the Gulag, after a fine show trial. That's classic Stalinism.

So that's your neighborhood?

Oh no. I live in Hawaii… Pretty nice neighborhood... Its no Zionsville or Carmel, but hey its Hawaii... I am from the westside... Graduated from AVON when it was corn and Bean fields and a RR yard... Good times in Indy though... You should try to get to a better neighborhood... mamooth if you ever make it to Hawaii let me know, I would love to make fun of you in person...

So that's your neighborhood?

Oh no. I live in Hawaii… Pretty nice neighborhood... Its no Zionsville or Carmel, but hey its Hawaii... I am from the westside... Graduated from AVON when it was corn and Bean fields and a RR yard... Good times in Indy though... You should try to get to a better neighborhood... mamooth if you ever make it to Hawaii let me know, I would love to make fun of you in person...

Ouch. :laughing0301:

So you just hung out in the bad neighborhoods? Interesting. What were you buying/selling?

And I'm a southsider. The redneck part of town, the real Americans.

Forum List

Back