Today Is the 3rd Anniversary of the Greatest Tweet in World History

So now Comey is a Russian ASSet?

Not what I said or implied, so it must be your idea.

Why are you saying Comey is a Russian asset? Do you have any evidence to back up such a claim?

You implied that Comey was a Russian asset. You said that he "deliberately swung the elections to Trump."

While at the same time, you're thoroughly convinced that the only reason Trump won, was because of "Russian interference."

Therefore according to your logic, Comey would be a "Russian asset."

So now Comey is a Russian ASSet?

Not what I said or implied, so it must be your idea.

Why are you saying Comey is a Russian asset? Do you have any evidence to back up such a claim?

You implied that Comey was a Russian asset. You said that he "deliberately swung the elections to Trump."

While at the same time, you're thoroughly convinced that the only reason Trump won, was because of "Russian interference."

Therefore according to your logic, Comey would be a "Russian asset."
I bet hillary would agree with that.

You implied that Comey was a Russian asset.

No, I didn't. You made that up.

You said that he "deliberately swung the elections to Trump."

And did I ever say or imply that everyone who wanted Trump to win was Russian? No. You're either not very bright, or not very honest.

So, "not very honest" it is.

If you're just going to lie about what I supposedly said every time you write, what's the point in talking to you? Everyone already gets it. You can't address what I or any liberal actually says, and you won't admit it, so you just lie about what they supposedly said.

Trump has taught you well.

View attachment 286495

About this same time she told the press she never thinks of Trump because she’s already won.

Don Surber: Highlights of the News

"happy" birthday for the Kill Killary witch? I guess so

"happy happy"

IAaRheA.jpg

And did I ever say or imply that everyone who wanted Trump to win was Russian? No. You're either not very bright, or not very honest.

If you're just going to lie about what I supposedly said every time you write, what's the point in talking to you? Everyone already gets it. You can't address what I or any liberal actually says, and you won't admit it, so you just lie about what they supposedly said.

So then you mean to tell me that Donald Trump is not a Russian asset, is not a Russian agent, doesn't not have ties to Russia or Putin, is not working for the Kremlin, didn't win because of "Russian interference", and the entire Mueller investigation was a sham?

So then you mean to tell me that Donald Trump is not a Russian asset, is not a Russian agent, doesn't not have ties to Russia or Putin, is not working for the Kremlin, and didn't win because of "Russian interference"?

The things you say consistently bear no relation the conversation in progress. You don't seem sane.

Outside her mansion you can hear the screams from the street ‘MY PRECIOUS, THEY'VE STOLEN MY PRECIOUS’

So then you mean to tell me that Donald Trump is not a Russian asset, is not a Russian agent, doesn't not have ties to Russia or Putin, is not working for the Kremlin, and didn't win because of "Russian interference"?

The things you say consistently bear no relation the conversation in progress. You don't seem sane.

A simple answer: Yes or no.

You said Comey deliberately sabotaged Hillarys campaign for Trump. Yes, you implied Comey was working with the Russians and Trump

View attachment 286495

About this same time she told the press she never thinks of Trump because she’s already won.

Don Surber: Highlights of the News

None of us knew Hillary would be cheated out of the presidency by Comey, Russia, conspiracy theories, lies and fake news.

It's pretty funny when a talking cat knows more about the history of an American election, than the Democrats who voted in it.

:laughing0301:

A simple answer: Yes or no.

That's a fine fallacy of asking multiple different questions, and then demanding a simple yes or no to cover them all. Very dishonest of you, and thus expected.

Remember, you're not talking to your fellow brainless Trumptards. Normal people see right through your sleaze.

She is just an awful awful awful human being.

How come she was never vilified for personally attacking all the women that Bill molested?

Because Dems are hypocritical soulless ghouls.
"All the women". "molested"

two or 3 accused him of sexual harassment.

Two cases had Clinton exposing himself & asking for sex. They decline & it ednded it. Hsrdly molestation.

If you want ti see molestation there are lots of Trump/Ivankapohotos that are far more "molesting" than what Clinton did.

Forum List

Back