Today, the Renaissance Begins!

The Renaissance was a fervent period of European cultural, artistic, political and economic “rebirth” following the Middle Ages. Generally described as taking place from the 14th century to the 17th century, the Renaissance promoted the rediscovery of classical philosophy, literature and art.

Trumpism, aka, despotism, will end today and the world will see American ethos have been restored by We The People!

All Americans will celebrate the restoration of the Separation of Power which is the backbone left to us by our founding fathers. Only Putin and his fellow travelers will be despondent to see democracy alive and well in the still divided United States of America.

Let's hope the next two years will build a vast majority which will support and defend our guiding principle, to wit:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

What a load. You must laugh while writing such biased drivel....because we all do. It's quite the study watching dems worship government though.

The Renaissance was a fervent period of European cultural, artistic, political and economic “rebirth” following the Middle Ages. Generally described as taking place from the 14th century to the 17th century, the Renaissance promoted the rediscovery of classical philosophy, literature and art.

Trumpism, aka, despotism, will end today and the world will see American ethos have been restored by We The People!

All Americans will celebrate the restoration of the Separation of Power which is the backbone left to us by our founding fathers. Only Putin and his fellow travelers will be despondent to see democracy alive and well in the still divided United States of America.

Let's hope the next two years will build a vast majority which will support and defend our guiding principle, to wit:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

You truly are delusional. The only thing the democrats will restore is the path to Venezuela... where food and toilet paper are something people talk about as "the good old days...."

Won't be any changes because the House won't be able to get their bills signed.

They will feel like the Reps did when they had the House and the Dem's had the Senate.

They will be investigating everything and anything even though those investigations have already been done.

Pelosi has a House of nothing.
If the Repubs want anything bad enough, they're going to have to do some horse trading. It's the way it should be.

A despot? Really?
Dumbass

How would you describe Trump's behavior?

Trump rules as if he has absolute power and exercises power in a cruel and oppressive way. Of course he can only do so since McConnell will do whatever Trump wants, so as to keep his wife employed.

Gawd you are fucking retarded dude. No shit.

I've reported this post, a comment a punk like you would never bet away with if the rules were enforced. Granted, the mods cannot read every post by cowards and assholes like you, so I decided to assist them.
That's just TN's way of saying "I disagree."

More partisan stupidity.

/----/ And what a classy liberal renaissance.
DC UGLY: New Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib Goes off on Trump: We're Going to 'Impeach the Motherf*cker!'
Video...

images

A despot? Really?
Dumbass

How would you describe Trump's behavior?

Trump rules as if he has absolute power and exercises power in a cruel and oppressive way. Of course he can only do so since McConnell will do whatever Trump wants, so as to keep his wife employed.

Gawd you are fucking retarded dude. No shit.

I've reported this post, a comment a punk like you would never bet away with if the rules were enforced. Granted, the mods cannot read every post by cowards and assholes like you, so I decided to assist them.
That's just TN's way of saying "I disagree."
Lol good morning sweetie pie ;)

"Renaissance" he says. "Rebirth" he says. Observe how much confidence people have today.

1adjia.png

Last edited:
The House can pass anything it wants.

How in the hell does the left think they can get 60 votes in the Senate?
60? I thought the magic number was 50?
Thats with a filibuster.
The house wont get much of anything done and they won't have votes to override a veto. They are basically just talking shit for their base. Much like trump does.
There is no difference between any of them in Washington. At least differences that actually matter

Now you want separation of powers but when your party controlled all three branches of government you sat silently.

The House can pass anything it wants.

How in the hell does the left think they can get 60 votes in the Senate?
60? I thought the magic number was 50?
Thats with a filibuster.
The house wont get much of anything done and they won't have votes to override a veto. They are basically just talking shit for their base. Much like trump does.
There is no difference between any of them in Washington. At least differences that actually matter

But TN you know they have the House so the Senate will just pass it and give it to Trump like Reid did when Obama was President and the House was GOP...

Yeah, next two years will be like when Reid was the Senate Majority Leader and the House was GOP and little got done!

/----/ And the comedy show begins:
Confused Pelosi botches Speaker speech: 'I think I skipped a couple of pages. I'm not sure.' - The American Mirror
Then she announced to herself, “I think I skipped a couple pages. I’m not sure,” on a hot mic.
pelosi brain.jpg

History will brand this congress as the
116th D.O.A. (dead on arrival) Congress.

How do you predict the future, tea leaves? A Chrystal Ball? Radio Waves from Space?

Are you expecting Democrats to work with Republicans on anything?

I do. Of course I expect the Republican's to do what is best for them in keeping their job security. Then again, the Murdoch Empire will continue to foster division, such as:

Nancy Pelosi says no to the wall but yes to overseas abortion funding

Notice this is an opinion piece / character assassination by a 26 YO self proclaimed conservative.

Forum List

Back