Today, the Renaissance Begins!

The Renaissance was a fervent period of European cultural, artistic, political and economic “rebirth” following the Middle Ages. Generally described as taking place from the 14th century to the 17th century, the Renaissance promoted the rediscovery of classical philosophy, literature and art.

Trumpism, aka, despotism, will end today and the world will see American ethos have been restored by We The People!

All Americans will celebrate the restoration of the Separation of Power which is the backbone left to us by our founding fathers. Only Putin and his fellow travelers will be despondent to see democracy alive and well in the still divided United States of America.

Let's hope the next two years will build a vast majority which will support and defend our guiding principle, to wit:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
/----/ And the comedy show begins:
Confused Pelosi botches Speaker speech: 'I think I skipped a couple of pages. I'm not sure.' - The American Mirror
Then she announced to herself, “I think I skipped a couple pages. I’m not sure,” on a hot mic.
View attachment 238381

IT MUST SHOCK A TRUMP SUPPORTER THAT ANY LEADER WOULD EVER ADMIT A MISTAKE. THE DONALD NEVER HAS MADE A MISTAKE, JUST ASK HIM.

The Renaissance was a fervent period of European cultural, artistic, political and economic “rebirth” following the Middle Ages. Generally described as taking place from the 14th century to the 17th century, the Renaissance promoted the rediscovery of classical philosophy, literature and art.

Trumpism, aka, despotism, will end today and the world will see American ethos have been restored by We The People!

All Americans will celebrate the restoration of the Separation of Power which is the backbone left to us by our founding fathers. Only Putin and his fellow travelers will be despondent to see democracy alive and well in the still divided United States of America.

Let's hope the next two years will build a vast majority which will support and defend our guiding principle, to wit:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
Confused Pelosi botches Speaker speech: 'I think I skipped a couple of pages. I'm not sure.' - The American Mirror
Then she announced to herself, “I think I skipped a couple pages. I’m not sure,” on a hot mic.
View attachment 238381

IT MUST SHOCK A TRUMP SUPPORTER THAT ANY LEADER WOULD EVER ADMIT A MISTAKE. THE DONALD NEVER HAS MADE A MISTAKE, JUST ASK HIM.

Uh-huh, Nancy admits a mistake to herself when she thought nobody else could hear it.... What an ICON of Statesmanship she is. :rolleyes:

Her and Donny make a perfect pair, same brain, same lack of ethics, humility and respect for other people.

A despot? Really?
Dumbass

How would you describe Trump's behavior?

Trump rules as if he has absolute power and exercises power in a cruel and oppressive way. Of course he can only do so since McConnell will do whatever Trump wants, so as to keep his wife employed.

Gawd you are fucking retarded dude. No shit.

I've reported this post, a comment a punk like you would never bet away with if the rules were enforced. Granted, the mods cannot read every post by cowards and assholes like you, so I decided to assist them.

When did calling someone a name become against the rules? And if it has why haven’t you reported yourself?

Feel free to report me. I once upon a time went low when someone else did. I learned some of us get away with it, and some do not. I was one who would be sanctioned for minor violations (IMO) and others seem to skate freely with the comments such as the one I reported.

You are not vile, I find everything you've posted to be insipid.

What a load. You must laugh while writing such biased drivel....because we all do. It's quite the study watching dems worship government though.

Your biases cloud your judgment. The seminal issue in this thread is the Separation of Power. That should be obvious to the unbiased reader.

Now you want separation of powers but when your party controlled all three branches of government you sat silently.

I did? Methinks you are a damn liar. But, the reader must take my judgment lightly, thus if you provide any thread or post I made even suggesting the Separation of Power is not good let them know. Or, STFU.

View attachment 238381

Uh-huh, Nancy admits a mistake to herself when she thought nobody else could hear it.... What an ICON of Statesmanship she is. :rolleyes:

Her and Donny make a perfect pair, same brain, same lack of ethics, humility and respect for other people.

Once again an assassination of The Speaker lacking an iota of evidence. Madam Pelosi was the leader when the Patient Protection, Affordable Care Act was passed showing her care and respect for all.; Trump promised (he said, "believe me" so active listeners knew he was lying) that he would repeal and replace "Obamacare".

How did that work out?

View attachment 238381

trolltriggered.gif

View attachment 238381

Once again an assassination of The Speaker lacking an iota of evidence. Madam Pelosi was the leader when the Patient Protection, Affordable Care Act was passed showing her care and respect for all.
Yet again, P.T. Barnum is proven correct

When you get done paying homage to your Crime Family's current Madonna, do you mind explaining how forcing one group of people to pay for something that benefits another group of people demonstrates "care and respect for all"?

; Trump promised (he said, "believe me" so active listeners knew he was lying) that he would repeal and replace "Obamacare".

How did that work out?
About as I expected it would....

A despot? Really?
Dumbass

Trump rules as if he has absolute power and exercises power in a cruel and oppressive way. Of course he can only do so since McConnell will do whatever Trump wants, so as to keep his wife employed.

I've reported this post, a comment a punk like you would never bet away with if the rules were enforced. Granted, the mods cannot read every post by cowards and assholes like you, so I decided to assist them.
That's just TN's way of saying "I disagree."
Lol good morning sweetie pie ;)
Mornin, dear.

A despot? Really?
Dumbass

When did calling someone a name become against the rules? And if it has why haven’t you reported yourself?

Feel free to report me. I once upon a time went low when someone else did. I learned some of us get away with it, and some do not. I was one who would be sanctioned for minor violations (IMO) and others seem to skate freely with the comments such as the one I reported.

Once upon a time? Like last night?
:lol:

View attachment 238381

Once again an assassination of The Speaker lacking an iota of evidence. Madam Pelosi was the leader when the Patient Protection, Affordable Care Act was passed showing her care and respect for all.; Trump promised (he said, "believe me" so active listeners knew he was lying) that he would repeal and replace "Obamacare".

How did that work out?
Care and respect for all? Are you joking?
How is making me pay for soneone else respectful to me? To use me like that?
Get real and learn english

History will brand this congress as the
116th D.O.A. (dead on arrival) Congress.

How do you predict the future, tea leaves? A Chrystal Ball? Radio Waves from Space?

Are you expecting Democrats to work with Republicans on anything?

I do. Of course I expect the Republican's to do what is best for them in keeping their job security. Then again, the Murdoch Empire will continue to foster division, such as:

Nancy Pelosi says no to the wall but yes to overseas abortion funding

Notice this is an opinion piece / character assassination by a 26 YO self proclaimed conservative.

So when the Democrats actually do what’s best for the country and work with the republicans for border security including building a wall, let me know.

As for the opinion piece, what is untrue? Is she not saying no to the wall? Is she opposing spending on overseas abortions?

A despot? Really?
Dumbass

Why would I report you for saying stupid things and using stupid insults? It’s not against the rules and I support free speech

View attachment 238381

How did that work out?

Care and respect to him means telling others they are stupid and he will take care of them because he knows better

View attachment 238381

How did that work out?

What's wrong with my English?

Callous conservatism + Greed x bigotry does nothing for me to respect you.

I was raised Catholic and carry the ethos I learned there for a lifetime. When The Church fails to act within these principles and values I will speak out, and have.

How many on the Right, the fellow travelers of Trump, have the courage and moral compass to do so?

Let's hope the next two years will build a vast majority which will support and defend our guiding principle

So, you are FOR the wall then?

FIRST JOB of the federal government: to defend the sovereignty of our nation.

The FIRST JOB of the Federal Government is to,

"form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity",

Something all citizens from the 8th grade on should have learned and understood. Why didn't you?

View attachment 238381

How did that work out?

I was raised Catholic and carry the ethos I learned there for a lifetime. When The Church fails to act within these principles and values I will speak out, and have.

How many on the Right, the fellow travelers of Trump, have the courage and moral compass to do so?

TNH has been struck dumb, and cannot respond to my question, nor understand - it seems -basic English.

How did that work out?

TNH has been struck dumb, and cannot respond to my question, nor understand it seems basic English.
You need to learn english, dumbfuck. Forcing me to take care of other people isnt respectfull to ALL

How did that work out?

TNH has been struck dumb, and cannot respond to my question, nor understand it seems basic English.

LOL, You're the one replying to your own posts and you accuse TN of being "struck dumb"?

Forum List

Back