🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

Today: the ugly face of partisianship, why we need 3rd and 4th major parties

I completely agree, this 2 - party dictatorship has to end.
The reason it's the way it is, is because the GOP is 90% white and home to every White Nationalist group in America.
Democrats are everyone else.

When the GOP elderly and fat white population declines then both parties will need to build coalitions. As long as the GOP is totally racist and 90% white, we will have that problem.

A third party will weaken Democrats not Republicans. The white non racists already belong to the Democratic Party. The GOP is a monolith that will never change until some of those race baiters die off.

I always love bigots decrying bigotry with bigotry

Bigotry is:

Some Mexicans don't rape

A Mexican can't be a judge

Any Idea who ran on that?

Hint: It wasn't me.

It wasn't Trump either. Those are fake news media lies.

Trump didn't say Mexicans are rapists, he said rapists come here from Mexico, liar.

And he didn't say a Mexican can't be a judge, he said a Mexican judge has an inherent conflict of interest ruling on an issue regarding Mexico.

The first statement is in fact completely true. There are rapists coming here from Mexico.

Obviously you agree that Trump had a valid view on the second one since you chose to lie about what he said instead of address what he said.

You're a liar parroting liars, that's all you just showed
You are so full of sh!t your eyes are brown.

Trump said, and I quote, "SOME MEXICANS DON'T RAPE".

Trump said a Mexican can't be a good judge because the judge born in Indiana with a Mexican heritage was the judge in Trump's Trump U scandal that cost Trump millions, nothing to do with Mexico.

Don't be so fuking stupid. It's not funny. It's not clever. Shame, shame, shame.
If you don't feel disgrace something is wrong with you.

The reason it's the way it is, is because the GOP is 90% white and home to every White Nationalist group in America.

When the GOP elderly and fat white population declines then both parties will need to build coalitions. As long as the GOP is totally racist and 90% white, we will have that problem.

A third party will weaken Democrats not Republicans. The white non racists already belong to the Democratic Party. The GOP is a monolith that will never change until some of those race baiters die off.

Bigotry is:

Some Mexicans don't rape

Bigotry is claiming that only white people are racists.
Republicans are 90% white and home to every White Nationalist party in the United States.

A sure sign of bigotry.

DhSt-7wXUAA9nNn.jpg

Bigotry is:

Some Mexicans don't rape

Republicans are 90% white and home to every White Nationalist party in the United States.

A sure sign of bigotry.

DhSt-7wXUAA9nNn.jpg

Kid you act like you're 12 years old.

Bigotry is:

Some Mexicans don't rape

A sure sign of bigotry.

DhSt-7wXUAA9nNn.jpg

Because answering a post like this:

Trump didn't say Mexicans are rapists, he said rapists come here from Mexico, liar.

And he didn't say a Mexican can't be a judge, he said a Mexican judge has an inherent conflict of interest ruling on an issue regarding Mexico.

The first statement is in fact completely true. There are rapists coming here from Mexico.

Obviously you agree that Trump had a valid view on the second one since you chose to lie about what he said instead of address what he said.

You're a liar parroting liars, that's all you just showed.

with truth is being so juvenile. Standing against provable lies is what 12 year olds do.
Sad they didn't continue to tell the truth when they got to be adults in the GOP.

Sad.................and pitiful. Just pitiful.

Screw your. If it isn’t called marriage it isn’t the same.

And YOU don’t give anyone anything, bigot boy

Correct. Because it isn't the same. It strips children via contract of either a father or mother for life. So it most definitely is not the same. And it shouldn't be.

Plus how do JUST gay lifestylists escape regulation by the majority in the various states while other lifestyles equally or less repugnant to the majority are still unable to marry? Remember, Obergefell cited the 14th in its rationale. Yet the 14th by it's very nature cannot play favorites.... Terrible legal conundrum there. I think the new Court will get it all unraveled though.

Screw your. If it isn’t called marriage it isn’t the same.

And YOU don’t give anyone anything, bigot boy

Correct. Because it isn't the same. It strips children via contract of either a father or mother for life. So it most definitely is not the same. And it shouldn't be.

Plus how do JUST gay lifestylists escape regulation by the majority in the various states while other lifestyles equally or less repugnant to the majority are still unable to marry? Remember, Obergefell cited the 14th in its rationale. Yet the 14th by it's very nature cannot play favorites.... Terrible legal conundrum there. I think the new Court will get it all unraveled though.

i'm sorry, obsessed gay haters' opinions don't have any value

Another leftist who commented without doing his homework first. Not judiciary, dumb ass
It was a figure of speech, moron.

Saying Republicans aren't capable of being anywhere near a public office is a "figure of speech?" Huh, I haven't heard that one.

You came in and like all the rest of the idiot leftists parroted each other and squawked out in Trump driven butt hurt and left Google alone.

How are you such an idiot that you thought wow, Trump can fire judicial branch judges? And it never occurred to you to check that out and find out it's wrong?

Bigotry is:

Some Mexicans don't rape

Trump said a Mexican can't be a good judge because the judge born in Indiana with a Mexican heritage was the judge in Trump's Trump U scandal that cost Trump millions, nothing to do with Mexico.

Don't be so fuking stupid. It's not funny. It's not clever. Shame, shame, shame.

You don't know what quote marks mean. That quote isn't in his quote.

Actually he said "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best. They're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they're telling us what we're getting."

He said THEY'RE NOT SENDING THEIR BEST. Stupid fuck. That means he's saying illegal aliens are not typical Mexicans.

Then he gave a list of issues they have, rapists was one of them. He said that was one group. He's right.

You seriously cannot comprehend the English language. Maybe you can take English as a Second Language. Your first language of course being stupid crap

Bigotry is:

Some Mexicans don't rape

A sure sign of bigotry.

DhSt-7wXUAA9nNn.jpg

Agreed, you have a problem. But that isn't it

Bigotry is:

Some Mexicans don't rape

A sure sign of bigotry.

DhSt-7wXUAA9nNn.jpg

with truth is being so juvenile. Standing against provable lies is what 12 year olds do.
Sad they didn't continue to tell the truth when they got to be adults in the GOP.

Gotcha. When you misquote, you can prove your misquotes were wrong. You're a freaking genius!

Bigotry is:

Some Mexicans don't rape

A sure sign of bigotry.

DhSt-7wXUAA9nNn.jpg

Your entire body of posts here reveal a stupidity and a bias that shows you are an emotional child kid. I'm betting you would support sending Pubs to re-education camps.

Bigotry is:

Some Mexicans don't rape

A sure sign of bigotry.

DhSt-7wXUAA9nNn.jpg

Your entire body of posts here reveal a stupidity and a bias that shows you are an emotional child kid. I'm betting you would support sending Pubs to re-education camps.
Dean was beat up a lot as a kid. Kids still beat him up

Congressmen are supposed to work for us. Not just the people who voted them into office. ALL of us. The job of sitting down with representatives from the "other side of the aisle" and hammering out solutions to problems that face the American people, the voters, through COMPROMISE, give-and-take, is very difficult. It means not always getting what you want (or promised your constituents). But that is why they are paid six-figure salaries, give Cadillac health care plans, and pensions for life. To do the PEOPLES work.

But our country has devolved into this hyper-partisan tribal state of the never ending election cycle -- a two party tug-o-war over power and control. Compromise has become a bad word, a sin, sometimes seen as traitorous. Do what's right is now wrong and potentially harmful to your career.

They go to work each session and immediately start circling the wagons, strategizing and scheming on how to best prepare for the next election -- how to gain power and keep it. They prioritize their time around big donors and party meetings.

This is why we have Trump. Decades of party over country (both sides guilty) and the American people decided to burn it all down by sending a human Molotov cocktail to the oval office. An inept, corrupt, disturbingly unprepared man who would flood "the swamp" with sewage--Donald J.

Peter Strozk's big crime was texting a personal opinion he should have kept to himself. Notice, no one is calling him out on his opinions on Hillary or Bernie. Just Donny. -- The FBI's internal review flagged this, knew how it would look, and removed him from the Trump-Russia investigation EARLY ON... Also, there was nothing found in his investigative work product that showed any bias or lack of objectivity.

BUT NOT SO FAST... The Republicans know that the investigation of Trump could potentially split the party as Trump successfully co-opted their base to the point of blind and unquestioning loyalty. Meaning, if they are forced to through Donny under the bus because of overwhelming and compelling evidence of corruption, then they will be dead in the water for at least two cycles, maybe more.

They are desperately trying to muddy the waters and create an alternative story about the investigation so that when it comes time to vote on impeachment they have enough political cover to not lose their mainstream/moderate voters or independents.

They are like Johnny Cockeran giving closing arguments to the OJ Jury. Creating a the illusion of reasonable doubt by repeating "no collusion, bad agents, out to get Trump..." over and over. Never mind the damage they're doing to individual reputations and the DOJ as a whole. They are turning an entire generation of far-rights into Timothy McVeighs.

This entire despicable circus today was NOT about seeking a truth or meaningful, thoughtful oversight. (you know, their JOBS)

It's like the GOP has a giant retarded child who escaped his chains in the basement. Let's call him Mongo. Mongo got out and raped and murdered a few women, and now Mongo's parents the GOP, instead of letting the authorities arrest and detain Mongo so that he doesn't rape and murder more women, they are blaming the path of destruction and mayhem left by Mongo on the police and claiming that Mongo was only acting in self defense. They produce a Text message by one officer calling Mongo 'a dangerous retard that should be put in a hospital' as proof the police have been against Mongo from the start. Poor, poor Mongo.

We get the government we deserve. If we are tribal in our hearts and minds, then this manifests itself in what have today. A self-destructive society that let fear blind and lead us astray.
Little Peter destroyed evidence for Clinton and used a fake dossier purchased by Clinton, that was created by Kremlin agents, to harass the President of the US. He is a complete tool.

Bigotry is:

Some Mexicans don't rape

Still failed

Congressmen are supposed to work for us. Not just the people who voted them into office. ALL of us. The job of sitting down with representatives from the "other side of the aisle" and hammering out solutions to problems that face the American people, the voters, through COMPROMISE, give-and-take, is very difficult. It means not always getting what you want (or promised your constituents). But that is why they are paid six-figure salaries, give Cadillac health care plans, and pensions for life. To do the PEOPLES work.

But our country has devolved into this hyper-partisan tribal state of the never ending election cycle -- a two party tug-o-war over power and control. Compromise has become a bad word, a sin, sometimes seen as traitorous. Do what's right is now wrong and potentially harmful to your career.

They go to work each session and immediately start circling the wagons, strategizing and scheming on how to best prepare for the next election -- how to gain power and keep it. They prioritize their time around big donors and party meetings.

This is why we have Trump. Decades of party over country (both sides guilty) and the American people decided to burn it all down by sending a human Molotov cocktail to the oval office. An inept, corrupt, disturbingly unprepared man who would flood "the swamp" with sewage--Donald J.

Peter Strozk's big crime was texting a personal opinion he should have kept to himself. Notice, no one is calling him out on his opinions on Hillary or Bernie. Just Donny. -- The FBI's internal review flagged this, knew how it would look, and removed him from the Trump-Russia investigation EARLY ON... Also, there was nothing found in his investigative work product that showed any bias or lack of objectivity.

BUT NOT SO FAST... The Republicans know that the investigation of Trump could potentially split the party as Trump successfully co-opted their base to the point of blind and unquestioning loyalty. Meaning, if they are forced to through Donny under the bus because of overwhelming and compelling evidence of corruption, then they will be dead in the water for at least two cycles, maybe more.

They are desperately trying to muddy the waters and create an alternative story about the investigation so that when it comes time to vote on impeachment they have enough political cover to not lose their mainstream/moderate voters or independents.

They are like Johnny Cockeran giving closing arguments to the OJ Jury. Creating a the illusion of reasonable doubt by repeating "no collusion, bad agents, out to get Trump..." over and over. Never mind the damage they're doing to individual reputations and the DOJ as a whole. They are turning an entire generation of far-rights into Timothy McVeighs.

This entire despicable circus today was NOT about seeking a truth or meaningful, thoughtful oversight. (you know, their JOBS)

It's like the GOP has a giant retarded child who escaped his chains in the basement. Let's call him Mongo. Mongo got out and raped and murdered a few women, and now Mongo's parents the GOP, instead of letting the authorities arrest and detain Mongo so that he doesn't rape and murder more women, they are blaming the path of destruction and mayhem left by Mongo on the police and claiming that Mongo was only acting in self defense. They produce a Text message by one officer calling Mongo 'a dangerous retard that should be put in a hospital' as proof the police have been against Mongo from the start. Poor, poor Mongo.

We get the government we deserve. If we are tribal in our hearts and minds, then this manifests itself in what have today. A self-destructive society that let fear blind and lead us astray.
Little Peter destroyed evidence for Clinton and used a fake dossier purchased by Clinton, that was created by Kremlin agents, to harass the President of the US. He is a complete tool.
Traitor

You don't remember? We tried that and the so-called religious right shot that down.

trumptards live in revisionist fantasia, forever rewriting history one talking point at a time.
rewriting history? who's tearing down statues? do you fks ever watch what you write? your hate is so powerful you don't know what you hate anymore. you hate history.

Statues were torn down by local governments enacting the will of the people they represent.

Parts of their city needed an enema. A small minority of white pride, alt-right angry boys failed to understand they are not a legally protected class, just malcontents filled with hate masking their own self-loathing.

That is how a republic works. That is how a democracy functions.

And if the will of those people says burn books, then books should also be burned?

Saying Republicans aren't capable of being anywhere near a public office is a "figure of speech?" Huh, I haven't heard that one.

You came in and like all the rest of the idiot leftists parroted each other and squawked out in Trump driven butt hurt and left Google alone.

How are you such an idiot that you thought wow, Trump can fire judicial branch judges? And it never occurred to you to check that out and find out it's wrong?
Get back on your meds!

You're speaking gibberish.

"...and squawked out in Trump driven butt hurt and left Google alone."

A completely nonsensical statement. But it does prove why you should not hold public office. You are unhinged over things I never said.

No, we just need the Democrats to stop going hyper-crazy over everything Trump and the Republicans do. We just need liberal news outlets to stop so grossly distorting the news.

A third party will weaken Democrats not Republicans. The white non racists already belong to the Democratic Party. The GOP is a monolith that will never change until some of those race baiters die off
Exhibit A on partisan jackassery.

Forum List

Back