🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Today's polls: June 16 2016

• Banned
If it were for Trump you would be yelling on the roof tops, darkfart.

Utah reported a tie today: Trump has fallen 14 points in four months.

Let see what the polls say in October and if another attack happens... Also Trump does not want to win and is in it to help his good friend Clinton out!

Donnie will yammer he's leading all polls, the Trumpbots will buy it, and all will be well at the asylum.

• Banned

Let see what the polls say in October and if another attack happens... Also Trump does not want to win and is in it to help his good friend Clinton out!
Think your logic through. We had an attack, Trump did yell and then fell. He has boxed himself in on this issue. He can gain no more votes from it and can lose some. Another attack means he falls more.

Think your logic through. We had an attack, Trump did yelled then felled. He has boxed himself in on this issue. He can gain no more votes from it and can lose some.

Here's is my logic:

Americans are usually ignorant and stupid and my evidence is from November of 2000 until now and how they have voted...

Trump can win if the cards fall just right...

Last edited:

Think your logic through. We had an attack, Trump did yelled then felled. He has boxed himself in on this issue. He can gain no more votes from it and can lose some.
That's because you commies have been busy trying to sell it as a hate crime and not a terrorist attack.

Ahhh....enjoy your 8 years of Crooked Hillary.

Lies. Corruotion. Deciet.

Selling out America. Open borders. Terror attacks.

Communist economic policies.

EVEN MORE socially divisive fringe issues.

Oh man....it's gonna be so fun.

That's because you commies have been busy trying to sell it as a hate crime and not a terrorist attack.

Can't it be both?

Take a moment and realize that he killed those people because they were gay ( also maybe they laughed at the size of his pubic hair he called a penis ) and it was out of hate while it also terrorize the families of the victims and the good people of Orlando...

So can't it be both and not just one or the other?

Ahhh....enjoy your 8 years of Crooked Hillary.

Lies. Corruotion. Deciet.

Selling out America. Open borders. Terror attacks.

Communist economic policies.

EVEN MORE socially divisive fringe issues.

Oh man....it's gonna be so fun.

Most of that would still happen if Trump won, so let be factual and admit that what you wrote is part of our daily life no matter which candidate wins this November...

It's possible people will become frightened. But I wonder what they would do if Donald continued to double down on "bans" and "lists" and policing mosques, and the people who actually do security for a living continue to say he's actually being counterproductive.

As for Trump, I think the important polls are the contested Senate races. Wisc has cratered for the gop. Others seem to be holding up.

It's possible people will become frightened. But I wonder what they would do if Donald continued to double down on "bans" and "lists" and policing mosques, and the people who actually do security for a living continue to say he's actually being counterproductive.

As for Trump, I think the important polls are the contested Senate races. Wisc has cratered for the gop. Others seem to be holding up.

Illinois will go Democratic this November because of Trump and because Kirk sucks in all reality...

I wish Jim Edgar had ran when asked!

Illinois will go Democratic this November because of Trump and because Kirk sucks in all reality...

I wish Jim Edgar had ran when asked!
Probably. And Strickland consistently has a small lead over Portman (whom I like, btw). It'll bear watching in the coming weeks to see if Portman begins to crack. Of course if the Gop loses Ohio, the presidential election is over.

Can't it be both?

Take a moment and realize that he killed those people because they were gay ( also maybe they laughed at the size of his pubic hair he called a penis ) and it was out of hate while it also terrorize the families of the victims and the good people of Orlando...

I would say his islamic lean was stronger than his homo lean. One fuled the other and I think IF he was homo he may have been trying to prove to allah he had repented and reformed.

Can't it be both?

I would say his islamic lean was stronger than his homo lean. One fuled the other and I think IF he was homo he may have been trying to prove to allah he had repented and reformed.

I doubt he was actually a Homosexual and he went to those clubs to scope out the best target while also using the apps to get information.

I believe it was both a hate crime and terrorist attack and believe the FBI need to be fixed for failing to catch this one...

Can't it be both?

I doubt he was actually a Homosexual and he went to those clubs to scope out the best target while also using the apps to get information.

I believe it was both a hate crime and terrorist attack and believe the FBI need to be fixed for failing to catch this one...
I don't think the FBI has much of a chance against these "lone wolf" attacks unless someone informs. Donald's a racist, and has no clue as to for policy, or even how the US debt is structured, but imo he's more or less a useless twit, except for hear - where he is an actual danger to America.

Can't it be both?

I don't think the FBI has much of a chance against these "lone wolf" attacks unless someone informs. Donald's a racist, and has no clue as to for policy, or even how the US debt is structured, but imo he's more or less a useless twit, except for hear - where he is an actual danger to America.

Here is why I am angry with the FBI failure on this:

1. Orlando Shooter was investigated three times.

2. Orlando shooter had known conversation with one terrorist.

3. Orlando Shooter had been known to pledge himself to Al Qaeda and Hezbollah before ISIL.

With that the individual should have been flagged if they can not then they need a system where they can flag the person and open the investigation into if the person will be a threat after buying weapons and ammo.

As for Trump, he's a damn idiot to me and a charlatan!

Forum List

Back