Today's Random Encounter

It was definitely a campaign stop and not a shopping trip.

I can't stop laughing to myself, I just said hi to Rand Paul while purchasing some weed.
What did you buy, doc? Indica, sativa, bubble hash, what?

Just flowers, no concentrates. 1/8th of Sour Diesel, 1/8th of Thin Mints

I can't stop laughing to myself, I just said hi to Rand Paul while purchasing some weed.
Lol look at S.J. pretending to know what he's talking about after a quick google search! :rofl:
You have no idea, dickwad. I was 19 in 1969. Figure it out for yourself, dumbshit.

Apparently not if you find a way to connect cannabis with "drug addict"...

We already knew theDoc was a drug addict.

Lol look at S.J. pretending to know what he's talking about after a quick google search! :rofl:
You have no idea, dickwad. I was 19 in 1969. Figure it out for yourself, dumbshit.

I wasn't connecting cannabis with "drug addict", stupid.

Ah, then obviously "we knew Doc was a drug addict" was a reference to the fact that the capital of Uruguay is Montevideo.

Ah, then obviously "we knew Doc was a drug addict" was a reference to the fact that the capital of Uruguay is Montevideo.
Fuck you, pogo. You're a useless troll and your adolescent trolling isn't worth exerting any more energy than it takes to finish this sentence, so fuck off butt breath.

Fuck you, pogo. You're a useless troll and your adolescent trolling isn't worth exerting any more energy than it takes to finish this sentence, so fuck off butt breath.
Just kidding, pogo. Really I want to be your friend. Waddya say we bury the hatchet?

Forum List

Back