Today's students may have found a cause equal to Vietnam War Protests; Lets hope so!

SassyIrishLass, post: 19342028
Only a few more MILLION to go...lol

Are you trashing Scott Papalardo who cut his AR-15 in half? If he can make a proper moral choice and strongly support the 2nd Amendment, why can't the rest of you.

Perhaps future generations will see what a stupid idea it is to want to play with AR-15s so much.

I could not care less what Scott whoever does but hey you're on a roll Foo! Ya got rid of one....out if millions lol

Rustic, post: 19336546
It will fade, as all of these do

This one's different. Your hate and lack of morality has finally evoked anger from the students that cannot be poilitucally hated and dismissed by the assault weapon cult.

You want to play with your assault weapons so badly you can't see it.

Damage to the gun cult is happening now. Fade or no fade.
Wonder how Trump will treat those students at the meeting It's probably eating his insides up knowing he can't bash them for asking how much the NRA gives him or what is he doing to try and prevent more like what happened in Fl. They are smart kids and won't take his BS Funny though he didn't meet them in Fl A real pussy

Here is the answer.... BRING BACK PUBLIC HANGINGS, THE ELECTRIC CHAIR, AND THE FIRING SQUADS. THIS WILL AS IT HAD DONE SO WELL IN THE NOT SO DISTANT PAST OR DURING THE HISTORY OF THIS NATION (stop the bullcrap in it's tracks for the majority of citizens), and for the one's who decide to do evil, then they can pick their choice of execution out of the three..

The wooden gallows should be erected once again out in the court house yard, and the dawn of the next day 4 prisoners brought out. They are then led up the stairs, asked for their last words, place a hood over their heads, a rope then placed around their necks in view of the on Lookers who chose to bring forth their families in order to show them what justice looks like, and a prayer said, and the handle pulled.

Everything else is pure bullcrap, but these old methods work as was proven at a time when the nation was experiencing some of the very same problems way back when.

Protest Sign 'The NRA is a terrorist organization and they have s point.

HuffPost - Breaking News, U.S. and World News | HuffPost

Florida High School Students Stage Walkout To Protest Gun Violence
Now is the exact time to talk about gun control, say students from a high school near Parkland.
By Ryan Grenoble and Sebastian Murdock

5a8739a12000003900eaf1e3.jpeg

JOHANNE RAHAMAN FOR HUFFPOST

HOLLYWOOD, Fla. ― They’re furious about political stonewalling, and most of them aren’t yet old enough to vote.""

Do Conservatives start trashing are next generation if a teenage political mass protest movement against the assault weapon cult?

Or do they pray these kids go back to living in fear and complacency?

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They are ignorant with there signs blaming everyone other then themselves. This has Nothing to do with the NRA and if those kids who go to school never warned anyone of the shooters threats. He was posting stuff on social media and no one said anything. They are ignorant with there thinking so let’s protest the fact that they and the FBI screwed up. My prayers go out to the families. I have 3 kids myself. I am also a retired police officer and my thought is hire more retired cops. They had one retired cop and Securitry Guards who had no guns. If they were armed the Asst Football coach and Securitry Guard would be alive.

I couldn't agree more.

They all forget that the gun is the TOOL. The person using it is the weapon.

Those kids should have pestered the hell out of school officials and their parents. If they had that asshole wouldn't have even gotten a gun into the school.

The FBI seriously dropped the ball and kids are dead because of one idiot who no one took seriously enough.

Oh and Huff Po?? Really?? That left wing rag isn't worth anyone's time.

I only read a couple of stories on the shooting, but did they determine how this guy got into the school in the first place? If the school knew this guy was out there, they should have taken precautions to make sure the doors were locked and nobody could get in.

Through a side stairwell door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Should have been secure points of entry at the school, but the citizens put their heads in the sand, and they didn't take the past school shootings seriously enough. I guess it was like well that happened over their in their state, and I sure feel for those poor people over there, but you know it won't happen here. Well uhh how about waking up America, because this stuff knows no boundaries. If not guns it will be something else to use, because evil will and has always found a way. We have to react in a practical and very precise way in order to protect our kids and the most vulnerable in society. Guns can, and do play a positive role in society, and if the right hands they are the most effective protector against an attack or the attackers.

Last edited:
Here is the answer.... BRING BACK PUBLIC HANGINGS, THE ELECTRIC CHAIR, AND THE FIRING SQUADS. THIS WILL AS IT HAD DONE SO WELL IN THE NOT SO DISTANT PAST OR DURING THE HISTORY OF THIS NATION (stop the bullcrap in it's tracks for the majority of citizens), and for the one's who decide to do evil, then they can pick their choice of execution out of the three..

I disagree. I think the family of the victim should have that choice.

The wooden gallows should be erected once again out in the court house yard, and the dawn of the next day 4 prisoners brought out. They are then led up the stairs, asked for their last words, place a hood over their heads, a rope then placed around their necks in view of the on Lookers who chose to bring forth their families in order to show them what justice looks like, and a prayer said, and the handle pulled.

I disagree again. Executions should be on pay-per-view or if attending live, an admission fee. All proceeds go to the victims family.

This one's different. Your hate and lack of morality has finally evoked anger from the students that cannot be poilitucally hated and dismissed by the assault weapon cult.

:CryingCow:

Good start:

Florida shooting: Man with Second Amendment tattoo destroys his AR-15 rifle in online video - 'It's a gun like this that takes away lives'
'I can’t live knowing that my gun’s out there and it can one day possibly commit a horrific act like the other day in Florida'

Man destroys his AR-15 rifle in viral video after Florida shooting

He must have a lot of time and money to burn. I remember the days when musicians used to do that with their guitars.

Ray From Cleveland, post: 19321717
I understand how liberals hate facts and statistics, but they are what they are

I understand why you won't accept the obvious facts and the more than obvious morality on this issue. But these 17 year olds, starting out in life, understand. By expressing your hate against these fresh, young and very articulate and angry protestors, by calling them L-I-B-E-R-A-L-S is a very ignorant counter offensive.

Have you seen any of these student leaders on TY yet.

One young man enlisted in the Army three months ago.

You will shit on him so you can 'play army' with an AR-15.

These kids are doing this country proud.

These kids are ignorant of politics and don't realize they are getting played by the Democrats. Hopefully when they get older and realized how they were getting used, they will come to despise the Democrat party like the rest of us who know how they use every group of people to promote their political agenda.
Getting played?? BS these kids from affluent families are smart ,real smart and they will cause ,I hope ,the death of the republican party Guess you weren't listening

Well, when I was their age, I hated the police. I was against all war and military. I smoked pot, had long hair, and was a lead guitarist in a rock band.

Being smart and being experienced in life are two totally different things. My views about politics and society greatly changed after I got out of school with a full time job and started paying taxes. When I moved from home at the age of 20 and got my own apartment, my views changed even more.

That's why I always believed there is hope for everybody, and hope for this country.

Wonder how Trump will treat those students at the meeting It's probably eating his insides up knowing he can't bash them for asking how much the NRA gives him or what is he doing to try and prevent more like what happened in Fl. They are smart kids and won't take his BS Funny though he didn't meet them in Fl A real pussy

So how much did the NRA give him? The Republican party collected over 630 million dollars for all their contenders in the primary. The NRA only contributed 4 million of all that money.

I remember when Obama tried to reach across the isle when he attended a NRA meeting.......Oh wait, that's right, my fault, Obama didn't have the balls to do anything like that. Trump does, so give him some credit for crying out loud.

Its so fucking funny watching disingenuous political hacks blame the NRA. They dont give 2 shits about those kids. If they did, they wouldnt be enveloped in cliches, laziness and fallacies

Who's to blame then? Who's to blame for the Republicans in Congress who voted against a background check bill that had the support of 90% of the American people?

What background check bill was that?

The kids aren't getting played. They are products of their parents....generally two hard working parents barely scraping by. Perhaps they didn't like being shot at. If they want to voice their opinion it should not bother anyone....not one iota.

Yeah, well their parents must all be liberal because that's the agenda these kids are promoting.

If a maniac was shooting a gun at people in pubic, a conservative would shield a child. A Democrat would hide behind him and even hold him up for a better shot.

I'm so sick of the Democrats using children and minorities to promote their political agenda. Democrats don't care about kids, that's why they support killing so many of them before they are born.

The illegals......what about the children?
The welfare people......what about the children?
Tobacco sales.......what about the children?
Free college.......what about the children?

It's pathetic already. What gutless wonders to keep hiding behind and using children for personal gain.

Good job on the Indoctrination Industry making stupid liberal sheep.

Lock up dangerously crazy people, and don't have kids out of wed lock.

Your schools will get a lot saf

Good start for conservatives hating on assault weapon shooting victims. Blame the kids and their parents.

Try not selling assault weapons to anybody that is the slightest bit crazy such as anyone who wants to own one or many. Let's start there. Millions of out of wedlock kids to desire to join the assault weapon cult and mass murder large gatherings of people.

Assault weapons, if you want to be correct would be fully automatic weapons... they are in circulation but I cant remember the last time a fully automatic has been used to kill people.. the sad fact that people have begun this slaughtering of people in mass, sure is something different than it used to be when it was simply gang warfare, or robbery type murders. I would say its more of a reflection on something going wrong with our schools themselves.... so lets figure out why decades of liberal interference in children's minds has caused them the need to be medicated to the point they cant think straight anymore.. because THAT is the underlying thing in a high percentage of these murders kids on psych drugs, that feel the need to kill.

If the NRA can be held somehow to be completely to blame for this, then we can also look at these other factors as well.

I disagree again. Executions should be on pay-per-view or if attending live, an admission fee. All proceeds go to the victims family.
. Don't agree with the first, as this is what we have laws, courts, judges, and etc for. We have these things to protect and preserve the innocence of the innocent in life. We have appointed people who take the burden out of doing what's nessesary in order to carry out the order of justice. The victims family need only to grieve, and then expect justice in regards to their family member taken from them.

Death by a murder has no sporting event value, yet it is to be avenged by a proper run justice system. The viewing of the execution is for educational purposes only, and in order to send a strong message that if you do this, then you get the proper punishment in return. We have taken the belt off of the wall, and a constructive fear has been lost.

We must return this nation to order. Children haven't the foggiest idea of what it takes to stop these things, so even though they will voice their opinions that is great, but the adults must get back to running this country.

. Don't agree with the first, as this is what we have laws, courts, judges, and etc for. We have these things to protect and preserve the innocence of the innocent in life. We have appointed people who take the burden out of doing what's nessesary in order to carry out the order of justice. The victims family need only to grieve, and then expect justice in regards to their family member taken from them.

Death by a murder has no sporting event value, yet it is to be avenged by a proper run justice system. The viewing of the execution is for educational purposes only, and in order to send a strong message that if you do this, then you get the proper punishment in return. We have taken the belt off of the wall, and a constructive fear has been lost.

We must return this nation to order. Children haven't the foggiest idea of what it takes to stop these things, so even though they will voice their opinions that is great, but the adults must get back to running this country.

When people get killed, who is really hurt?? Well, not the victim, especially if you believe in a better place after we leave here.

The people who are victimized are the family. So it should be the family who benefits. I mean.....when a cop shoots somebody who is unarmed, it's evaluated and found the cop did no wrong, the city still pays millions of dollars to the family of the suspect.

If we have to do that, the least we can do for a family who's deceased died unnecessarily be compensated as well. At the same time, justice will still be served.

Good job on the Indoctrination Industry making stupid liberal sheep.

Lock up dangerously crazy people, and don't have kids out of wed lock.

Your schools will get a lot saf

Good start for conservatives hating on assault weapon shooting victims. Blame the kids and their parents.

Try not selling assault weapons to anybody that is the slightest bit crazy such as anyone who wants to own one or many. Let's start there. Millions of out of wedlock kids to desire to join the assault weapon cult and mass murder large gatherings of people.

Assault weapons, if you want to be correct would be fully automatic weapons... they are in circulation but I cant remember the last time a fully automatic has been used to kill people.. the sad fact that people have begun this slaughtering of people in mass, sure is something different than it used to be when it was simply gang warfare, or robbery type murders. I would say its more of a reflection on something going wrong with our schools themselves.... so lets figure out why decades of liberal interference in children's minds has caused them the need to be medicated to the point they cant think straight anymore.. because THAT is the underlying thing in a high percentage of these murders kids on psych drugs, that feel the need to kill.

If the NRA can be held somehow to be completely to blame for this, then we can also look at these other factors as well.

Assault weapons do not have to be fully automatic. American weapons
are only put on fully automatic when defending a fixed position against
a numerical outnumbered foe.

For the most part...Soldiers weapons fire in a 3-round burst. Conserves ammo and keeps the rounds on target.

Being fully automatic is not a descriptor for an assault weapon.
It needs to be magazine-fed. Needs to be high-caliber and it has
to be able to mount a bayonet.

When people get killed, who is really hurt?? Well, not the victim, especially if you believe in a better place after we leave here.

The people who are victimized are the family. So it should be the family who benefits. I mean.....when a cop shoots somebody who is unarmed, it's evaluated and found the cop did no wrong, the city still pays millions of dollars to the family of the suspect.

If we have to do that, the least we can do for a family who's deceased died unnecessarily be compensated as well. At the same time, justice will still be served.
. Money taints justice, and cheapens it actually. The families I would think wants justice in the form of action, and not in the form of a payoff unless it's an actual accident that took place. If that monster would have killed one of my kids, money would be the last thing on my mind.. Justice in the form of an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth would be my main goal. To hell with money, bring me justice in the form of the death penalty.

This jamboree was a very great American success and we expect more to come of it.

"The best part is we were saved from Filthy Don's inappropriate comments! BIGLY!!"
\
Cub_Scout_Salute.gif

This jamboree was a very great American success and we expect more to come of it.

"The best part is we were saved from Filthy Don's inappropriate comments! BIGLY!!"
\
Cub_Scout_Salute.gif
After what has become of the boy scouts and the girl scouts politically in this country, do you really have a point ?? Crying shame is what it all is.

. Money taints justice, and cheapens it actually. The families I would think wants justice in the form of action, and not in the form of a payoff unless it's an actual accident that took place. If that monster would have killed one of my kids, money would be the last thing on my mind.. Justice in the form of an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth would be my main goal. To hell with money, bring me justice in the form of the death penalty.

Agreed. But the point is there is nothing wrong with getting justice and monetary compensation.

SassyIrishLass, post: 19342162
I could not care less what Scott whoever does but hey you're on a roll Foo! Ya got rid of one....out if millions lol

He's the one that cut his AR15 in half. I had nothing to do with it.

I didn't get rid of anything.

Won't bring all the dead kids/ people back - but your joy that there are millions out there being played with and that could be used to kill more kids is what separates me and Scott from AR-15 cultists like you.

Glad to be nothing close to what you are.

Ray From Cleveland, post: 19344278
Yeah, well their parents must all be liberal because that's the agenda these kids are promoting.

Oh now it's a liberal agenda to not want to be mass slaughtered by an assault rifle.

One student protest leader joined the Army 3 months ago. I hope he is a liberal. But his agenda is a moral agenda which you find yourself on the wrong side.

Oh that's right you don't have kids, so you wilk never understand.

Do you believe 67 percent of Americans support liberal agendas. If you do you might as well go crawl in a hole and cry. Sixty seven percent of Americans just polled support an assault rifle ban.

You can trash the victims all you want. But you are starting several laps behind with four flat tires and no spares, against those kids.

Lots of luck with your cult.

Forum List

Back