Todd Dumping Sarah (aka Mama Grizzly) for incompatibility of temperament.

Well, good luck to both of them.

Hey, all you USMB conservatives who were slobbering all over the place when Palin first came on the scene, she's single now, so you can start chasing her.
Palin was/is a strong woman in reality. Not a bullshitt artist who lived a cushy life and if ever left the city would die within a week.
Strong enough to quit her job as Governor of Alaska half way thru, right?

I guess they can't keep it together like the Clintons. Going on is it know 44 years strong?
I don’t see Todd Palin using the name of a cheating spouse in order to generate a political career creating any legit comparison.

How do you know it was cheating?

plus.

View attachment 278327
Clinton didn’t cheat? Are you insane? He cheated with non-consensuals.

Yes, Clinton did cheat on Hillary. But, apparently their marriage was strong enough to endure the problems. Apparently, the Palin's don't have the same kind of marriage strength.

Apparently, Democrats have stronger marriages than Republicans. *(yeah, I know, a broad brush statement that isn't really true, but everyone else is doing it, so I thought I would jump on the bandwagon).

Only because the shrilary is a political whore who understood that without bill she was nothing.
And even more judging......who was it in this thread who brought up judging?

I don’t see Todd Palin using the name of a cheating spouse in order to generate a political career creating any legit comparison.

plus.

View attachment 278327

Yes, Clinton did cheat on Hillary. But, apparently their marriage was strong enough to endure the problems. Apparently, the Palin's don't have the same kind of marriage strength.

Apparently, Democrats have stronger marriages than Republicans. *(yeah, I know, a broad brush statement that isn't really true, but everyone else is doing it, so I thought I would jump on the bandwagon).

Only because the shrilary is a political whore who understood that without bill she was nothing.
And even more judging......who was it in this thread who brought up judging?

I did. Why are you attributing that to other people? Are you judging them?

Yes. "Palin stated that since August 2008, both she and the state had been spending an "insane" amount of time and money ($2.5 million) responding to "opposition research," 150 FOIA requests and 15 "frivolous" legal ethics complaints filed by "political operatives" against her". I would say so.

Sarah Palin's husband, Todd, files for divorce over 'incompatibility of temperament'..
Todd Palin has filed for divorce from Sarah Palin, the former governor of Alaska and GOP vice presidential candidate, citing "incompatibility of temperament” and that “they find it impossible to live together as husband and wife."
Sarah Palin's husband, Todd, files for divorce over 'incompatibility of temperament'

:lmao: Took Todd 30 plus years to get here.

He waited until 4 of his 5 kids were adults. The youngest one is 11 now.

It's sad when any marriage ends.

I hope they can get through it without too much fighting.
Class! You give me hope.

Democrats celebrating more family separations.
I guess they can't keep it together like the Clintons. Going on is it know 44 years strong?

plus.

View attachment 278327

Repeat...
I don’t see Todd Palin using the name of a cheating spouse in order to generate a political career creating any legit comparison

Democrats celebrating more family separations.

plus.

View attachment 278327

You R Talking About The Great Douche DrumpF. A Known 3 - 4 Time Raper/Rapist they report..
And you’re the one who is trying to rationalize that.

The Alaska Hillbillys. Cue the banjo music.
Hey, Judge Smails. Take the stick out of your ass, you insufferable elitist prick!
Does your family have public fisticuffs too? I guess I hit a little close to home. Do you have a family member who preaches abstinence while she cranks out fatherless kids? Elitist your ass. They`re hillbilly trash. Yee Haa!
Abstinence Advocate Bristol Palin Announces Second Unplanned Pregnancy

Does your family have public fisticuffs too? I guess I hit a little close to home. Do you have a family member who preaches abstinence while she cranks out fatherless kids? Elitist your ass. They`re hillbilly trash. Yee Haa!
Abstinence Advocate Bristol Palin Announces Second Unplanned Pregnancy
Does being a hypocrite make one "hillbilly trash" somehow?
Call Hillary Clinton Mammy Yokum then because she has been giving cover to her roving horny female abusing husband for decades now.
GFY, loser.

Hey OP, this really isn't any of your business, and it's certainly not something to laugh and celebrate about. But then again, you have an extensive history of being an asshole, so no surprise.

plus.

View attachment 278327

Voters in the State of NY feel otherwise

See if Melania can get elected to the US Senate

plus.

View attachment 278327

Voters in the state of NY

Well, good luck to both of them.

Hey, all you USMB conservatives who were slobbering all over the place when Palin first came on the scene, she's single now, so you can start chasing her.
Palin was/is a strong woman in reality. Not a bullshitt artist who lived a cushy life and if ever left the city would die within a week.
There was money to be made

plus.

View attachment 278327

Voters in the state of NY

Yes, one of our most populated states

Forum List

Back