Todd Dumping Sarah (aka Mama Grizzly) for incompatibility of temperament.

Democrats celebrating more family separations.
I guess they can't keep it together like the Clintons. Going on is it know 44 years strong?
I don’t see Todd Palin using the name of a cheating spouse in order to generate a political career creating any legit comparison.

How do you know it was cheating?

plus.

View attachment 278327
Clinton didn’t cheat? Are you insane? He cheated with non-consensuals.

You R Talking About The Great Douche DrumpF. A Known 3 - 4 Time Raper/Rapist they report..

Well, good luck to both of them.

Hey, all you USMB conservatives who were slobbering all over the place when Palin first came on the scene, she's single now, so you can start chasing her.
Palin was/is a strong woman in reality. Not a bullshitt artist who lived a cushy life and if ever left the city would die within a week.

I suspect that Todd got beat up by their kids once too often, and decided that he would rather be up at the Artic circle wrestling polar bears....

Sarah Palin's husband, Todd, files for divorce over 'incompatibility of temperament'..
Todd Palin has filed for divorce from Sarah Palin, the former governor of Alaska and GOP vice presidential candidate, citing "incompatibility of temperament” and that “they find it impossible to live together as husband and wife."
Sarah Palin's husband, Todd, files for divorce over 'incompatibility of temperament'

:lmao: Took Todd 30 plus years to get here.

He waited until 4 of his 5 kids were adults. The youngest one is 11 now.

It's sad when any marriage ends.

I hope they can get through it without too much fighting.

Sad to hear, such a loving couple

I hope their dear children are not traumatized

The way the kids carry on, I would not see them as traumatized. This is normal.
Millions of Americans looked up to the Palins as an example of marital bliss and good parenting

You Don't Say! I guess I will need to get the notes from the DOPers on these Great Family values.

Right now I learning the Great Douche GOP Family Values, of the MAGA new Bliss.
Only the Best in Family Values cums from the Great Douche.

LOL.... I wonder if her prayer group will kick her out as being a divorcee?

Sarah Palin Tears Up About Daughter Bristol's 'Petty' Divorce from Dakota Meyer on Teen Mom OG

Always good to see the hypocritical left-wing going full retard on a forum. "Don't judge me!" and then they stand around judging non-stop.

No, they won't. Why would they? That makes no sense.

The whole point of Christianity, is that we have all fallen, and need help and repentance.

The fake lord is doing her real good.

What, in that story, is caused by the Lord?

People make bad choices. Maybe you didn't read your Bible, but that's throughout the whole book, from Genesis, to Revelations, it is all about people making mistakes, repenting, and moving forward.

In fact, that's one of the reasons I accepted that the Bible is real, compared to the other belief systems, including Atheism.

Atheists, can't even follow their own rules, like tolerating others, and they are least tolerant people.

All of those other belief systems, including Atheism, make claims about how man isn't flawed... and then prove by every possible measure they are entirely flawed. Don't judge people.... and then you have a thread about Sarah Palin, and judges her non-stop.

The Bible is the one religious text that is thousands of years old, the accurately describes human beings, as they really are.

I would cite this thread itself, as proof of the accuracy of the Bible.

Sarah Palin Tears Up About Daughter Bristol's 'Petty' Divorce from Dakota Meyer on Teen Mom OG

Always good to see the hypocritical left-wing going full retard on a forum. "Don't judge me!" and then they stand around judging non-stop.

The whole point of Christianity, is that we have all fallen, and need help and repentance.

People make bad choices. Maybe you didn't read your Bible, but that's throughout the whole book, from Genesis, to Revelations, it is all about people making mistakes, repenting, and moving forward.

In fact, that's one of the reasons I accepted that the Bible is real, compared to the other belief systems, including Atheism.

Atheists, can't even follow their own rules, like tolerating others, and they are least tolerant people.

All of those other belief systems, including Atheism, make claims about how man isn't flawed... and then prove by every possible measure they are entirely flawed. Don't judge people.... and then you have a thread about Sarah Palin, and judges her non-stop.

The Bible is the one religious text that is thousands of years old, the accurately describes human beings, as they really are.

Gods do not exist, never have. The Bible, well 16 plus revision of, were written by Flim Flam Artist to get you to pay their way. Which makes you devotees look
foolish in public as a devotee of a scam cult. The True Evildoers, the lords Mormons.
To enslave the weak minds. The cowards of this world who can't deal with the reality of life. Who needs a fake made-up magic man
to justify their failures in life.

Gods do not exist, never have. The Bible, well 16 plus revision of, were written by Flim Flam Artist to get you to pay their way. Which makes you devotees look
foolish in public as a devotee of a scam cult. The True Evildoers, the lords Mormons.
To enslave the weak minds. The cowards of this world who can't deal with the reality of life. Who needs a fake made-up magic man

You are not exactly convincing me that your world view is better. :)

Democrats celebrating more family separations.
I guess they can't keep it together like the Clintons. Going on is it know 44 years strong?
I don’t see Todd Palin using the name of a cheating spouse in order to generate a political career creating any legit comparison.

How do you know it was cheating?

plus.

View attachment 278327
Clinton didn’t cheat? Are you insane? He cheated with non-consensuals.

Yes, Clinton did cheat on Hillary. But, apparently their marriage was strong enough to endure the problems. Apparently, the Palin's don't have the same kind of marriage strength.

Apparently, Democrats have stronger marriages than Republicans. *(yeah, I know, a broad brush statement that isn't really true, but everyone else is doing it, so I thought I would jump on the bandwagon).

Only because the shrilary is a political whore who understood that without bill she was nothing.

Living, in Reality, is always good. I don't give fake things my time. After identifing they are fake/made-up things.

Living, in Reality, is always good. I don't give fake things my time. After identifing they are fake/made-up things.

You spent that entire post, attacking, insulting, and belittling 90% of the people on this planet.

Why would I ever want to be like you? Why would anyone for that matter?

Who's judging?

You spent that entire post, attacking, insulting, and belittling 90% of the people on this planet.

Why would I ever want to be like you? Why would anyone for that matter?
Only about 18% of people who claim one of the 4200 religions are 100%ers. Really fully believe that their gods exist.
The other 82% are not 100%ers beliving gods are real. OH...MY!

Btw. I Follow THOR! The one true Marvel Comics Lord and Real God. All other lords and gods eat the peanuts from my floating ordures as they are bobbing in my toilet.

Last edited:
Well, good luck to both of them.

Hey, all you USMB conservatives who were slobbering all over the place when Palin first came on the scene, she's single now, so you can start chasing her.
I definitely remember a few going on about that MILF.

Forum List

Back