Todd Dumping Sarah (aka Mama Grizzly) for incompatibility of temperament.

Clinton didn’t cheat? Are you insane? He cheated with non-consensuals.

Yes, Clinton did cheat on Hillary. But, apparently their marriage was strong enough to endure the problems. Apparently, the Palin's don't have the same kind of marriage strength.

Apparently, Democrats have stronger marriages than Republicans. *(yeah, I know, a broad brush statement that isn't really true, but everyone else is doing it, so I thought I would jump on the bandwagon).

Only because the shrilary is a political whore who understood that without bill she was nothing.
Voters in the State of NY feel otherwise

See if Melania can get elected to the US Senate
Voters in the state of NY

Yes, one of our most populated states
One of our most partisan left wing states.

I don’t see Todd Palin using the name of a cheating spouse in order to generate a political career creating any legit comparison.

How do you know it was cheating?

plus.

View attachment 278327

Yes, Clinton did cheat on Hillary. But, apparently their marriage was strong enough to endure the problems. Apparently, the Palin's don't have the same kind of marriage strength.

Apparently, Democrats have stronger marriages than Republicans. *(yeah, I know, a broad brush statement that isn't really true, but everyone else is doing it, so I thought I would jump on the bandwagon).

Only because the shrilary is a political whore who understood that without bill she was nothing.

Best watch it their, dude. You were one of those who said trump had zero chance.

Your track record for elections, sucks.

Hey OP, this really isn't any of your business, and it's certainly not something to laugh and celebrate about. But then again, you have an extensive history of being an asshole, so no surprise.
One. It's a Public Story, Published in the News.
Two. Mama Smelly Skank is a Public Stinky fish market when she slithers past.
Three. The Stupid Skank earned these remarks, as to the remarks it spews in public.

btw: Bring on the Public divorce stories of how fake she is. I feel Todd will expose the brain dead kid is not birthed by Mama Skank.

Democrats celebrating more family separations.
I guess they can't keep it together like the Clintons. Going on is it know 44 years strong?

True, Bill has had numerous affairs on Hillary and Hillary continues to "Stand By Her Man", what a courageous woman.

Many married for decades, stay married but have other partners. So why can't they have a deal and open marriage?
If they stay together why should we care? Seems like the Great Douche spewed on Bubba's deeds as bad, as he did/does the same. I wonder if the coming rapist leader Epstein papers will expose both or one?
And the current former Hooker FLOTUS still stays. Why is that?
upload_2019-9-10_12-19-7.png

This guy partied with every one of the super-rich class.

Last edited:
It's amazing that lefties still manage to hate Sarah Palin because she is a pretty successful female.

It's amazing that lefties still manage to hate Sarah Palin because she is a pretty successful female.
Sarah Skank keeps showing her suckkessfulest here again.
The Skank is running in first place, quitting.

More fake godly T&P BS.

upload_2019-9-10_12-29-3.png

:dunno::lmao: Maga Mama Skank and Cub Skank seem to be the losers in the Marriage Department.
Leading the way in MAGA Family Values.

And the Clinton's are still going strong.

Last edited:
I don’t see Todd Palin using the name of a cheating spouse in order to generate a political career creating any legit comparison.

How do you know it was cheating?

plus.

View attachment 278327

I think Melania is more interested in the cosmetics industry than state affairs. She's seen both sides of the tracks in America, and she's not going to spend the duration of her life on the broiler you have cooked up for her if she changes her mind. :rolleyes:

Democrats celebrating more family separations.
I guess they can't keep it together like the Clintons. Going on is it know 44 years strong?

True, Bill has had numerous affairs on Hillary and Hillary continues to "Stand By Her Man", what a courageous woman.

Many married for decades, stay married but have other partners. So why can't they have a deal and open marriage?
If they stay together why should we care? Seems like the Great Douche spewed on Bubba's deeds as bad, as he did/does the same. I wonder if the coming rapist leader Epstein papers will expose both or one?
And the current former Hooker FLOTUS still stays. Why is that?
View attachment 278490
This guy partied with every one of the super-rich class.

I really don't care if they stay married nor do I care. Why do you care what Todd and Sarah do?

As far as the First Lady, as long as they together why should we care?

That's why I think your partisan BS is just that BS. You really don't give a fuck either but because of politics you pretend otherwise.

Really good slam on Palin.... And the GOP BS "Family Value"

upload_2019-9-13_19-12-27.png

upload_2019-9-13_19-12-57.png

upload_2019-9-13_19-13-23.png

upload_2019-9-13_19-14-4.png

upload_2019-9-13_19-14-26.png

upload_2019-9-13_19-14-54.png

upload_2019-9-13_19-15-28.png

upload_2019-9-13_19-15-54.png

upload_2019-9-13_19-16-20.png

Last edited:

His sarcasm is inadvertently accurate. And this is another lame lefty attempt at wagging the dog. Lefties using anecdotes to justify their own lack of self discipline and standards.
Broken families are policy for democrats.

His sarcasm is inadvertently accurate. And this is another lame lefty attempt at wagging the dog. Lefties using anecdotes to justify their own lack of self discipline and standards.

LOL, How can it be you need a policy party-line/label to be a good family?
Just more sick godly spews from weakminded SUPPORTERS OF ANY RELIGIONS THAT SPONSOR RAPING OF KIDS ON THEIR DIMES.
AND DOUBLES UP AS A MAGA DOPer to boot.

Hey DOPer, are you telling me Sarah is a closet Democrat?

I would tell Sarah Skank to offer a Japanese Tea Ceremony to fix this issue.
But Sarah is a whitey only racist, so that's out.

Last edited:

Just more sick godly spews from weakminded SUPPORTERS OF ANY RELIGIONS THAT SPONSOR RAPING OF KIDS ON THEIR DIMES.

Broken families are policy for democrats. Single mom by choice and legal homo marriage. Both circumstances promoted by dems and both result in kids missing a parent.
You think the Palin situation is enough to represent every structured family.

Broken families are policy for democrats. Single mom by choice and legal homo marriage. Both circumstances promoted by dems and both result in kids missing a parent.
You think the Palin situation is enough to represent every structured family.

Single moms by choice? So any single mom is not a good parent or mom.
Or a good family. What does Homo have to do with any thang?

Sad to hear, such a loving couple

I hope their dear children are not traumatized

The way the kids carry on, I would not see them as traumatized. This is normal.
Millions of Americans looked up to the Palins as an example of marital bliss and good parenting
Maybe you should spend a few days with firefighters, EMT's, cop in inner cities and see how many teenage girls give birth or are taken to hospitals to give birth without any father figure. Role models come in many ways and the results can be a hundred times worse then smart aleck retorts. It is better to ph uk and duck today and let someone else take care of the problem. p.s...I know entertainers like Silverman and Handler and so many others in their menopausal range are available and they are not exactly getting many takers.

Forum List

Back