Toddler finds mother shot dead in Umm al-Fahm

Status
Not open for further replies.
This discussion about how posters feel about the dead is getting boring, it seems like the same conversation is being repeated over and over and over. Who cares? What does it matter? Why waste our time speaking of the dead, while there are living humans suffering human rights abuses? I think generally all of this can be summed up by saying generally people see good people as dying as bad and bad people dying as good. And we all judge good and bad from the perspectives of our lives and life experiences. There is not a universal right or wrong way to look at any of it.

Sherri has finally admitted that her constant retelling of the
1500 children myth is annoying dull and idiotic ----how
many times has she told us of 1500 cases of gazan parents
making sure their kids die either by killing them or throwing
them under bombs -----just in order to collect the
**** "SHAHID BONUS" ***** and lots of candy.
I don't blame them----they were nurtured on filth ---
victims of the ISA WORSHIP CREED----the dancers on
the dead bodies of the hundreds of millions of their victims

This discussion about how posters feel about the dead is getting boring, it seems like the same conversation is being repeated over and over and over. Who cares? What does it matter? Why waste our time speaking of the dead, while there are living humans suffering human rights abuses? I think generally all of this can be summed up by saying generally people see good people as dying as bad and bad people dying as good. And we all judge good and bad from the perspectives of our lives and life experiences. There is not a universal right or wrong way to look at any of it.

This has nothing to do with the fatality counts, all of those 1500 children Israel killed are named on multiple websites of human rights groups, Btselem and rememberthesechildren and dci palestine and others. I was addressing our attitudes about the dead.

This has nothing to do with the fatality counts, all of those 1500 children Israel killed are named on multiple websites of human rights groups, Btselem and rememberthesechildren and dci palestine and others. I was addressing our attitudes about the dead.

oh "NAMED" so your attitude toward the murder of hundreds of
millions is------"if they are not named on some web sites----they do not count"

I am not surprised-----it is the isa creed at work. No wonder
gleeful fat isa loving saudis spend millions in las vegas whilst
the children of their kith and kin languish in the dust and gutters
thruout asia and africa dying of starvation-----no -websites
NAME them

oh "NAMED" so your attitude toward the murder of hundreds of
millions is------"if they are not named on some web sites----they do not count"

I am not surprised-----it is the isa creed at work. No wonder
gleeful fat isa loving saudis spend millions in las vegas whilst
the children of their kith and kin languish in the dust and gutters
thruout asia and africa dying of starvation-----no -websites
NAME them

What I said is simply that Israel has killed over 1500 children in Palestine since 2000 and their names and how Israel killed them is addressed by multiple human rights groups to include Btselem and DCI Palestine and rememberthesechildren.

Last edited:
Ten Palestinian children were killed and at least 20 were wounded on Thursday morning after an Israeli truck carrying a fuel tank crashed into the school bus transporting the kindergarten children near the Qalandia checkpoint in Ramallah.Israelis on Facebook were celebrating the deaths of the Palestinian children, writing derogatory statements on a wall of a news post regarding the accident. http://occupiedpalestine.wordpress....h-of-palestinian-children-killed-in-accident/

Some people celebrate when others die.

that is true-----in fact millions of muslims celebrated the 9-11-01
event ----not just crazed individuals sifted out of much larger populations--
WHOLE POPULATIONS including the leaders and --both political and
religious

religious

As I proved. Israelis celebrate when Palestinian children die. That likely explains why the IDF keeps deliberately killing Palestinian children. Israelis support and celebrate these child killings.

religious

As I proved. Israelis celebrate when Palestinian children die. That likely explains why the IDF keeps deliberately killing Palestinian children. Israelis support and celebrate these child killings.
Frau Sherri never wants to admit that it is her friends who deliberately target children in so many different places in the world. I wonder if Frau Sherri can type with a straight face and tell us that when her friends are suicide bombing or car bombings others that they absolutely know there are no children in the vicinity who will be wounded and killed.

BBC News - Gun attack in Thailand's south leaves six dead

religious

You've proven nothing except that you continue to lie about Israelis.

them under bombs
-----just in order to collect the

That's a pretty audacious claim. Can you back it up?

religious

You've proven nothing except that you continue to lie about Israelis.

Not really Marge. She's right on some things. There are elements in both sides of the conflict that celebrate death. Whether it's Israeli children writing messages on bombs, Facebook postings or Palestininas handing out candy - it exists and it's documented.

Coyote - You haven't called sherri on her continual insistence that the Israeli military deliberately targets civilians as a policy - nor on her continual denial that HAMAS has actually had such a policy AND that HR groups have documented such exists.

I think (unless you've done so elsewhere and I've missed it) that's a huge omission on your part.

While Rosie's mode of expression is over-the-top and I read such statements of hers as intended as a satirical exaggeration - sherri has continued to make the same over-the-top accusations against 'Zionists' about hating and wanting to kill Arabs as being part of 'Zionism', and you appear not to notice that.

So - Do you think sherri's continual litany about the nature of 'Zionism' and 'Zionists' is all that accurate? Do you truly suppose that Lipush and I WANT to harm Arabs, or feel some 'entitlement' to do so?

As I stated earlier - perhaps I've simply missed that 'parallel' criticism from you which would support the 'fair and balanced' overview. I've not been on USMB very much this week since I'm down visiting family, which IMHO is what I should be focused on after driving 6 hours to get here.....

Coyote - You haven't called sherri on her continual insistence that the Israeli military deliberately targets civilians as a policy - nor on her continual denial that HAMAS has actually had such a policy AND that HR groups have documented such exists.

I think (unless you've done so elsewhere and I've missed it) that's a huge omission on your part.

While Rosie's mode of expression is over-the-top and I read such statements of hers as intended as a satirical exaggeration - sherri has continued to make the same over-the-top accusations against 'Zionists' about hating and wanting to kill Arabs as being part of 'Zionism', and you appear not to notice that.

So - Do you think sherri's continual litany about the nature of 'Zionism' and 'Zionists' is all that accurate? Do you truly suppose that Lipush and I WANT to harm Arabs, or feel some 'entitlement' to do so?

As I stated earlier - perhaps I've simply missed that 'parallel' criticism from you which would support the 'fair and balanced' overview. I've not been on USMB very much this week since I'm down visiting family, which IMHO is what I should be focused on after driving 6 hours to get here.....

Policies that always result in unlawful targetings of civilians and civilian objects is deliberate targeting of civilians. Truth is truth and I shall never ever stop speaking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back