Tommy Tuberville admits he went to NYC to help trump break his gag order.

We applied the term coordination in that sense when stating in the report that the investigation did not establish that the Trump Campaign coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.
Nice cherry picking there.
Now, what does the rest of the report say about Trump's Russian connections at the same time his campaign was swearing to the American people that it had zero contacts with Russia?

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2
Nice cherry picking there.
Now, what does the rest of the report say about Trump's Russian connections at the same time his campaign was swearing to the American people that it had zero contacts with Russia?
The conclusion can’t be more clear.

Oh then quote his testimony
You quote it. I'm tired of you dumb asses asking somebody to show your asses everything. You made the claim. I saw Mueller say it. If you didn't, go do the research and get informed. Because we can show your punk ass the testimony and you will still deny it.

Haha I quote the report
You picked 4 lines in the report. The report aso mentions how Manifort exchanged viter information with Kliminik, a Russian spy. And as people who worked for trump are saying in this trial, trumP is a micromanager. Nothing goes on without his knowong it.

When has Justice Thomas set over a trial with this issue? I'll wait.....
Easy.

Has he recused himself from ruling on whether Trump has presidential immunity? Even though his wife was deeply financially involved with those trying to keep Trump in office?

No?

Well then, let's hear your outrage over that.

It's much worse with Thomas, since spouses have intermingled finances, while parents and adult children don't.

That is, the Republicans do the sleazy thing, Democrats don't, and you're running cover for that Republican sleaze.

You quote it. I'm tired of you dumb asses asking somebody to show your asses everything. You made the claim. I saw Mueller say it. If you didn't, go do the research and get informed. Because we can show your punk ass the testimony and you will still deny it.
I did quote the report

Easy.

Has he recused himself from ruling on whether Trump has presidential immunity? Even though his wife was deeply financially involved with those trying to keep Trump in office?

No?

Well then, let's hear your outrage over that.

It's much worse with Thomas, since spouses have intermingled finances, while parents and adult children don't.

That is, the Republicans do the sleazy thing, Democrats don't, and you're running cover for that Republican sleaze.
Why should he? Nobidy in his family works for trump or has money on the line related to the ruling

Why should he? Nobidy in his family works for trump or has money on the line related to the ruling
Aside from his wife? I count that as family.

And then there are the bribes. The massive, massive bribes that Thomas takes. Yes, we know you approve of that as well.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You picked 4 lines in the report. The report aso mentions how Manifort exchanged viter information with Kliminik, a Russian spy. And as people who worked for trump are saying in this trial, trumP is a micromanager. Nothing goes on without his knowong it.
Yeah the conclusion

Oh, so now its different for the person who sleeps rght next to a supreme court justice, than the grown not living with her parents daughter of the judge in the hush money trial.

Forum List

Back