Tommy Tuberville admits he went to NYC to help trump break his gag order.

All of that came with some work requirements and a change in lifestyle I’m sure. The government would rather you not require those lifestyle changes and just pay for more failure.
I can try to find out more. But nobody in Idaho when I Read that site told her to go to work. She sounded to me very serious about needing help. She was swamped with offers by neighbors.

Who do you prefer? Say do you recall I asked about coaching?
I was an HS All-Area Athlete in Baseball, Basketball, and Football.
I played in the HS All-State Baseball Game.

I played College Baseball.
I KNEW this was my ceiling in Athletics.
I KNEW I was nowhere NEAR any pro Level, so I focused on Career.

I went into Teaching, Math.
With teaching, there are coaching Opportunities.

I have Taught Math for 40 Years.
I have coached multiple HS and MS Sports.

Fair Enough?

I can try to find out more. But nobody in Idaho when I Read that site told her to go to work. She sounded to me very serious about needing help. She was swamped with offers by neighbors.
If they didn’t that was money wasted. The goal should always be helping them be self sufficient. A hand up not a hand out kinda thing.

Easy to supply.

Again, do you have a link to some other politician telling their angry mob that the election was stolen from them?
Because this is not it. It isn't at all what Hillary says here....and you KNOW that.
Nice try at whataboutism and deflection though.

He just comes out and says it, no shame at all.

This can't be kosher, can it?

It's obviously happening at trump's direction, so isn't this a violation?

It's called free speech hero. The gag order is unconstitutional anyways.

Sure. Threatening Judges and their families is a standard defense tactic? Only for the Mafia.

It was damn sure a commiecrat tactic after the Roe decision was leaked. You commie hypocrites sure have short memories.

All the guys sporting swastikas are on your side, and you kiss their asses. You call them your base.

Just making it clear where we both stand. Liberals punch Nazis, and you smooch their keisters.

Serious question: Is there any position you hold that differs from the positions held by the Nazis? Because honestly, I can't see any differences.

Liberals punch Nazis,

Except Hamas Nazis.

That is not entirely true. They are designed to protect the sanctity and integrity of the trial.
That is entirely true. Trump is the first defendent to ever be gagged.

All the guys sporting swastikas are on your side, and you kiss their asses. You call them your base.

Just making it clear where we both stand. Liberals punch Nazis, and you smooch their keisters.

Serious question: Is there any position you hold that differs from the positions held by the Nazis? Because honestly, I can't see any differences.
Squeals the moronic clod who supports ham-ass.

Forum List

Back