Tommy Tuberville hints at insurrection!

Good Lord Almighty who in the hell voted this Butthole Know-Nothing in?

A bunch of brain-damaged sports fans

Right? So if I need a great 3rd & 10 play from my own 40 yard line with 90 seconds remaining, I’ll ask Tommy.
Otherwise? :laugh:
And yet you loons are letting a group of people lead by a female who was a waitress
hijack your party.

Oh my stars! She'll never be able to mobilize the young majority!

:icon_rolleyes:

Right? So if I need a great 3rd & 10 play from my own 40 yard line with 90 seconds remaining, I’ll ask Tommy.
And yet you loons are letting a group of people lead by a female who was a waitress
hijack your party.
She is just a voice, unable to hijack anything, actually. Look at the POS that hijacked your party. You can look at him in Mar-A- Lago or Russia after Jan 20.
I haven't been a Republican for a long time and criticized Trump whenever he spent money like a Democrat. If AOC is just a voice like you claim then why is Biden considering her green new deal ? His Secretary of the Interior nominee was a co-sponsor of it.

hijack your party.
She is just a voice, unable to hijack anything, actually. Look at the POS that hijacked your party. You can look at him in Mar-A- Lago or Russia after Jan 20.
I haven't been a Republican for a long time and criticized Trump whenever he spent money like a Democrat. If AOC is just a voice like you claim then why is Biden considering her green new deal ? His Secretary of the Interior nominee was a co-sponsor of it.
Some part may be worth considering. Taken as a whole or a roadmap, heck no, can't go there. You may have heard me disparage her with comments like, children should be seen and not heard, due to some of her speech and positions during her first term. Microscopically, she has toned slightly down. Possibly she will mature someday. Maybe not. From the hinterland, she sounds like the wild eyed democrat that we all think typical of New York region or California, espousing grand visions like "Green New Deal". If she ran here, or most anywhere in south, mid south, south east, north, mid west, plains states, south west or Rocky Mtn states, she would undoubtedly not been elected and definitely not re-elected. Too Democrat, or what the right and center right view as Democrat. But she did not run here and won't. Surprised she was re-elected there. Since she was, she will probably be a voice in the future, but just one voice in "that crowd", though choosing her speech and the cross she wishes to die on more carefully as she does (and she will) mature.
Tulsi is another to watch. She is generally a Democrat on the right, in the big tent. She too will mature. Running to the right in the primary, with admirable patriotic fervor, but not having the experience in the big show is why she did not fair better during primary season. A lot to be said for experience. Still seemed like a young Captain to me, brash in battle, but not taken serious on strategy. She will probably average more toward center, and her sensible voice will probably be heard more, even here on the mainland, speaking to the hinterland voters. If Biden could spare any Senators, she would be a cabinet candidate. As it is Mayor Pete, the sensible centrist will move to the cabinet for experience and seasoning. He had centrism, sensibility, and patriotic zeal down, but absolutely no cred on the main stage and baggage of life choice that many could not get beyond, earning the butt-plug jokes.
These are some of the Dem politicians of the future. They appear to have chosen politics as their profession after being built from kits, specifically for politics. Nothing definitively wrong with politics as a profession, as it is complicated business and on the big stage, armatures are a pain in the ass.

hijack your party.

Actually Howie Hawkins wrote the original Green New Deal, and later, leftish Dems degan supporting a watered down version. What Biden supports is watered down even further

hijack your party.

Actually Howie Hawkins wrote the original Green New Deal, and later, leftish Dems degan supporting a watered down version. What Biden supports is watered down even further
Takes a lot of water to get that down. Doubt Howie will ever find a big enough jug in this country.

China would rather us just submit to their fraudulent takeover without a fight. I still think we can fix this peacefully.

if trump overturns the election Democrats are just going to sit and take it so there is no reason not to.

Trump has no realistic path to victory. Biden is the President-Elect.

If you were going to do something, you kinda missed your window. It sounds like all you're doing now is making excuses for why you're doing nothing.
We are out making the case. Even 30% of democrats believe the election was stolen. If we save America from the Chinacrats by overturning the election, everything will go back to normal because the democrats will just sit back and accept it.

You have no means of overturning the election. The Supreme Court has rejected your silly arguments. Trump's own attorneys refused to ever argue fraud even occurred in court. And there is zero chance of either the House of the Senate voting to turn away Biden's electors on January 6th. And you'll need both.

You're using fantasies to justify your inaction. Which demonstrates your real level of commitment.

I don't think you're willing to die for a game show host. Instead, I think you'll make up new excuses for why you did nothing when your old excuses fail.
Your opinion literally doesn't mean fuck.

You have to be told that?
You're a pathetic fucking loser. But not as pathetic, not as big a loser as Trump.

China would rather us just submit to their fraudulent takeover without a fight. I still think we can fix this peacefully.

if trump overturns the election Democrats are just going to sit and take it so there is no reason not to.

Trump has no realistic path to victory. Biden is the President-Elect.

If you were going to do something, you kinda missed your window. It sounds like all you're doing now is making excuses for why you're doing nothing.
We are out making the case. Even 30% of democrats believe the election was stolen. If we save America from the Chinacrats by overturning the election, everything will go back to normal because the democrats will just sit back and accept it.

You have no means of overturning the election. The Supreme Court has rejected your silly arguments. Trump's own attorneys refused to ever argue fraud even occurred in court. And there is zero chance of either the House of the Senate voting to turn away Biden's electors on January 6th. And you'll need both.

You're using fantasies to justify your inaction. Which demonstrates your real level of commitment.

I don't think you're willing to die for a game show host. Instead, I think you'll make up new excuses for why you did nothing when your old excuses fail.
Your opinion literally doesn't mean fuck.

You have to be told that?

Its not my opinion that Biden is president elect. Nor is it my opinion that Texas is a State of the United States.

Both of those are facts.
Both of them are "iffy", at best..... fake news at worst.
Delusional wingnut is delusional.

hijack your party.
Your class warfare is laughable. I like waitresses.

tommy tubberville is challenging WI senator ron johnson for dumbest US senator.
Johnson is a traitor working for Putin, but he isn't dumb. The analogy you're looking for is Marsha Blackburn.

hijack your party.
I can't wait until President Harris names AOC as her Vice-President.

hijack your party.
I can't wait until President Harris names AOC as her Vice-President.

That’ll call for a case of Donnie Diapers! :D

Editors, educators, experts and elites

You know this is exactly the hit list of those killed by Stalin, by Mao, by Castro...by every authoritarian piece of shit overthrowing a country? Quit listening to the fascists.
Indeed I do
Always my favorite part of communist purges.....
Anyway the author ain't wrong ....

Wow. You do hate free elections.... hmm?
I don't! They gave use President Joseph R. Biden and Vice-President Kamala Harris!

I can't wait until he makes President Obama (praise be unto Him!) a Supreme Court Justice.

Yes I'm sure that Justice Breyer is looking forward to retiring.

Barak Obama would make a fantastic Supreme Court judge.

I hope that Biden nominates him.

Forum List

Back