Tommy Tuberville hints at insurrection!

We Democrats are dearly hoping some moron Republican senator makes the challenge. We want to see every Republican senator have to cast a public vote either endorsing treason or condemning it. If they endorse treason, they win with their fascist base, but they will be forever branded traitors by the public. If they reject treason, they lose with their fascist base. It's a lose-lose situation for them.
Democrats are globalist with no loyalty to America or any other nation state. if one calls you treasonous, take it with a grain of salt because Democrats are idiots who have know clue whats going on.

Many Democrats dream of a "great reset" and a post America world dominated by globalist and do what they can daily to bring it about.

We Democrats are dearly hoping some moron Republican senator makes the challenge. We want to see every Republican senator have to cast a public vote either endorsing treason or condemning it. If they endorse treason, they win with their fascist base, but they will be forever branded traitors by the public. If they reject treason, they lose with their fascist base. It's a lose-lose situation for them.
Democrats are globalist with no loyalty to America or any other nation state. if one calls you treasonous, take it with a grain of salt because Democrats are idiots who have know clue whats going on.

Many Democrats dream of a "great reset" and a post America world dominated by globalist and do what they can daily to bring it about.

We're not the one's arguing for secession, civil war, or martial law.

Wow. You do hate free elections.... hmm?
I don't! They gave use President Joseph R. Biden and Vice-President Kamala Harris!

I can't wait until he makes President Obama (praise be unto Him!) a Supreme Court Justice.
Shut your gook dong slurping mouth, you commie shit.

Biden ain't doing shit but letting his mind fade into "Bolivian."

The country is being taken over. If the ccp backed Democrats aren't stopped, America will be fundamentally transformed into a 3rd world shit whole. China owns the dnc inside and out and pull the strings. Democrats even aided the ccp with their bio weapon attack and helped spread the virus.

I don't! They gave use President Joseph R. Biden and Vice-President Kamala Harris!

I can't wait until he makes President Obama (praise be unto Him!) a Supreme Court Justice.
Well, you're the exception. That's why you'll always be our "Forum Fuckboy".... you're special!
No, I'm the rule, motherfucker. The law is coming.

The country is being taken over. If the ccp backed Democrats aren't stopped, America will be fundamentally transformed into a 3rd world shit whole. China owns the dnc inside and out and pull the strings. Democrats even aided the ccp with their bio weapon attack and helped spread the virus.
So that's why your ilk are advocating secession, civil war, and martial law?

Well, you're the exception. That's why you'll always be our "Forum Fuckboy".... you're special!

View attachment 432053
Bring it, kuuunt.

You rule two things -- Jack and Shit.

View attachment 432053
Bring it, kuuunt.

Everyone is such a bad ass on the internet.

Do you play the theme song of the A-Team when you type silly shit like that?

Everything we take away from the democrats, we take away from CCP that controls them.

View attachment 432053
Bring it, kuuunt.

Maybe it's because you say things that would get you beat down in real life?

Just trying to help.

Everything we take away from the democrats, we take away from CCP that controls them.

So now THAT is why your ilk are advocating secession, civil war and martial law?

Its like a Russian nested doll of sedition, with each layer having a different excuse.

View attachment 432053
Bring it, kuuunt.

Just trying to help.

The beat down of my life.....from who?

Let me guess! Yet another internet bad ass?

View attachment 432053
Bring it, kuuunt.

Just trying to help.

See if I help you again. You're probably safe in Boy Toucher, OR but there are other parts of the country that don't cotton to your twisted faggotry.

View attachment 432053
Bring it, kuuunt.

Just trying to help.

See if I help you again. You're probably safe in Boy Toucher, OR but there are other parts of the country that don't cotton to your twisted faggotry.
I've lived all over the country. Arizona, Texas, California, Florida, even Utah, Missouri and Georgia.

Still no 'beating of my life'.

Maybe the rest of the country knows something you don't.

View attachment 432053
Bring it, kuuunt.

Just trying to help.

I've lived all over the country. Arizona, Texas, California, Florida, even Utah, Missouri and Georgia.

Wow! You've been kicked out of a lot places!

View attachment 432053
Bring it, kuuunt.

Just trying to help.

I don't believe you. No fucking way.

Forum List

Back