Tommy Tuberville hints at insurrection!

Wow. You do hate free elections.... hmm?
I don't! They gave use President Joseph R. Biden and Vice-President Kamala Harris!

I can't wait until he makes President Obama (praise be unto Him!) a Supreme Court Justice.
Well, you're the exception. That's why you'll always be our "Forum Fuckboy".... you're special!
No, I'm the rule, motherfucker. The law is coming.

View attachment 432053
Bring it, kuuunt.

You rule two things -- Jack and Shit.

Everyone is such a bad ass on the internet.

Do you play the theme song of the A-Team when you type silly shit like that?
Maybe it's because you say things that would get you beat down in real life?

Just trying to help.

The beat down of my life.....from who?

Let me guess! Yet another internet bad ass?
See if I help you again. You're probably safe in Boy Toucher, OR but there are other parts of the country that don't cotton to your twisted faggotry.
I've lived all over the country. Arizona, Texas, California, Florida, even Utah, Missouri and Georgia.

Still no 'beating of my life'.

Maybe the rest of the country knows something you don't.
Wow! You've been kicked out of a lot places!
Chinese spies are all over the country

I don't! They gave use President Joseph R. Biden and Vice-President Kamala Harris!

I can't wait until he makes President Obama (praise be unto Him!) a Supreme Court Justice.
Shut your gook dong slurping mouth, you commie shit.

Biden ain't doing shit but letting his mind fade into "Bolivian."
President Joseph Biden (God's choice) will serve all four years with strength and moral clarity, restoring America's soul while his Attorney General brings traitors to justice.

But should he falter, President Kamala Devi Harris will be a brilliant President, along with her Vice-President Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez!

Well, you're the exception. That's why you'll always be our "Forum Fuckboy".... you're special!

View attachment 432053
Bring it, kuuunt.

Just trying to help.

See if I help you again. You're probably safe in Boy Toucher, OR but there are other parts of the country that don't cotton to your twisted faggotry.
I've lived all over the country. Arizona, Texas, California, Florida, even Utah, Missouri and Georgia.

Laughing......I travel a lot for work. And have friends from all over. I just finished a 2 year stint in Texas. Lovely state, great people, amazing food.

View attachment 432053
Bring it, kuuunt.

Just trying to help.

I don't believe you. No fucking way.
Chinese spies have infiltrated Democrats all over the country.

President Joseph Biden (God's choice) will serve all four years with strength and moral clarity, restoring America's soul while his Attorney General brings traitors to justice.

But should he falter, President Kamala Devi Harris will be a brilliant President, along with her Vice-President Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez!

If God decides the elections and Biden was his choice, then by definition, Trump supporters were opposing the will of the Almighty in voting from Trump this year.

View attachment 432053
Bring it, kuuunt.

Just trying to help.
Not likely, fat boy.

View attachment 432053
Bring it, kuuunt.

Just trying to help.

Is that why your ilk are advocating sedition, secession, civil war and martial law?

Another sound bite from left wing never never land. LOL

View attachment 432053
Bring it, kuuunt.

Just trying to help.

They're melting down.
4i6Ckte.gif

If God decides the elections and Biden was his choice, then by definition, Trump supporters were opposing the will of the Almighty in voting from Trump this year.
It's the logical explanation. Science!

View attachment 432053
Bring it, kuuunt.

Just trying to help.

Laughing......I travel a lot for work. And have friends from all over. I just finished a 2 year stint in Texas. Lovely state, great people, amazing food.
Chinese spies travel a lot

View attachment 432053
Bring it, kuuunt.

Just trying to help.

Is that why your ilk are advocating sedition, secession, civil war and martial law?
This chinacrat just repeats crap. Must not speak English well. I'm sure like fang fang, Democrats will help you with that.

Anyway, I'm all for dumbass quitter coach objecting to Biden's lawful election. It forces a vote and gets every one of those motherfuckers on the record. The midterm ads will write themselves, because by that time Trump will be disgraced and broke and perhaps weeks from a prison cell.

View attachment 432053
Bring it, kuuunt.

Just trying to help.

View attachment 432053
Bring it, kuuunt.

Just trying to help.

This chinacrat just repeats crap. Must not speak English well. I'm sure like fang fang, Democrats will help you with that.
And by 'crap', you mean the conservative calls for secession, civil war and martial law?

Anyway, I'm all for dumbass quitter coach objecting to Biden's lawful election. It forces a vote and gets every one of those motherfuckers on the record. The midterm ads will write themselves, because by that time Trump will be disgraced and broke and perhaps weeks from a prison cell.
Your communist instincts are solid fuckboy. You're going to make a dutiful, dependable communist chink, and there's no shame in that. You'll be licking one of your chink handlers sacks in no time... and I suppose there's no shame in that either.

Its nothing but garbage for the GOP. Vote for the rightful winner, and Trump is enraged and advocates primary challenges. Vote to over throw the election and cede power to Trump, and they're eviscerated by anyone not drinking the Election Denier koolaid.

Good Lord Almighty who in the hell voted this Butthole Know-Nothing in?

Challenging an election result isn't "insurrection". There is a lot of reason to think there was fraud here, as well as Collusion with the Red Chinese. Democrat presidential candidates were fucking Red Chinese spies for goodness sakes.

Good Lord Almighty who in the hell voted this Butthole Know-Nothing in?

Challenging an election result isn't "insurrection". There is a lot of reason to think there was fraud here, as well as Collusion with the Red Chinese. Democrat presidential candidates were fucking Red Chinese spies for goodness sakes.

So that's why your ilk are calling for secession, civil war and martial law?

View attachment 432053
Bring it, kuuunt.

Just trying to help.

View attachment 432053
Bring it, kuuunt.

Just trying to help.

And by 'crap', you mean the conservative calls for secession, civil war and martial law?
China would rather us just submit to their fraudulent takeover without a fight. I still think we can fix this peacefully.

if trump overturns the election Democrats are just going to sit and take it so there is no reason not to.

China would rather us just submit to their fraudulent takeover without a fight. I still think we can fix this peacefully.

if trump overturns the election Democrats are just going to sit and take it so there is no reason not to.

Trump has no realistic path to victory. Biden is the President-Elect.

If you were going to do something, you kinda missed your window. It sounds like all you're doing now is making excuses for why you're doing nothing.

Its nothing but garbage for the GOP. Vote for the rightful winner, and Trump is enraged and advocates primary challenges. Vote to over throw the election and cede power to Trump, and they're eviscerated by anyone not drinking the Election Denier koolaid.
Couldn't have happened to a better bunch of people, I say. I mean, look at this fucking asshole:

Forum List

Back