Tommy Tuberville hints at insurrection!

Anyway, I'm all for dumbass quitter coach objecting to Biden's lawful election. It forces a vote and gets every one of those motherfuckers on the record. The midterm ads will write themselves, because by that time Trump will be disgraced and broke and perhaps weeks from a prison cell.

Its nothing but garbage for the GOP. Vote for the rightful winner, and Trump is enraged and advocates primary challenges. Vote to over throw the election and cede power to Trump, and they're eviscerated by anyone not drinking the Election Denier koolaid.
Couldn't have happened to a better bunch of people, I say. I mean, look at this fucking asshole:

Anti-covid rhetoric is for the rubes. You might as well call a rancher a hypocrite for not eating his own ribs.

Stupid is just food to men like Lindsey.

Wow. You do hate free elections.... hmm?
I don't! They gave use President Joseph R. Biden and Vice-President Kamala Harris!

I can't wait until he makes President Obama (praise be unto Him!) a Supreme Court Justice.
Shut your gook dong slurping mouth, you commie shit.

Biden ain't doing shit but letting his mind fade into "Bolivian."

You seem obsessed with sucking dong, and commies. Time to take your meds you stupid old cuck.

Wow. You do hate free elections.... hmm?
I don't! They gave use President Joseph R. Biden and Vice-President Kamala Harris!

I can't wait until he makes President Obama (praise be unto Him!) a Supreme Court Justice.
Shut your gook dong slurping mouth, you commie shit.

Biden ain't doing shit but letting his mind fade into "Bolivian."

You seem obsessed with sucking dong, and commies. Time to take your meds you stupid old cuck.

Conservatives really are kinda fetishizing failure at this point. They really should just ditch the elephant and make the 8-ball gag the GOP symbol.

And this fucker, too:

Just because certain senators are posing for pictures where they are presumed to be getting a vaccine, doesn't mean that they were. They are just promoting the vaccines.

Sort of like when President Reagan was pictured smoking cigarettes and sending cartons of Chesterfields to all of his friends at Christmas.

It really didn't happen,Reagan smoked a pipe. But we was just engaged in a public relations move to get people interested in the product.
1608606819486.png

Anyway, I'm all for dumbass quitter coach objecting to Biden's lawful election. It forces a vote and gets every one of those motherfuckers on the record. The midterm ads will write themselves, because by that time Trump will be disgraced and broke and perhaps weeks from a prison cell.

Its nothing but garbage for the GOP. Vote for the rightful winner, and Trump is enraged and advocates primary challenges. Vote to over throw the election and cede power to Trump, and they're eviscerated by anyone not drinking the Election Denier koolaid.
Couldn't have happened to a better bunch of people, I say. I mean, look at this fucking asshole:

Sitting there masked to get his shot, he just looks like a scared old man now.

China would rather us just submit to their fraudulent takeover without a fight. I still think we can fix this peacefully.

if trump overturns the election Democrats are just going to sit and take it so there is no reason not to.

Trump has no realistic path to victory. Biden is the President-Elect.

If you were going to do something, you kinda missed your window. It sounds like all you're doing now is making excuses for why you're doing nothing.
We are out making the case. Even 30% of democrats believe the election was stolen. If we save America from the Chinacrats by overturning the election, everything will go back to normal because the democrats will just sit back and accept it.

China would rather us just submit to their fraudulent takeover without a fight. I still think we can fix this peacefully.

if trump overturns the election Democrats are just going to sit and take it so there is no reason not to.

If you were going to do something, you kinda missed your window. It sounds like all you're doing now is making excuses for why you're doing nothing.
We are out making the case. Even 30% of democrats believe the election was stolen. If we save America from the Chinacrats by overturning the election, everything will go back to normal because the democrats will just sit back and accept it.

You have no means of overturning the election. The Supreme Court has rejected your silly arguments. Trump's own attorneys refused to ever argue fraud even occurred in court. And there is zero chance of either the House of the Senate voting to turn away Biden's electors on January 6th. And you'll need both.

You're using fantasies to justify your inaction. Which demonstrates your real level of commitment.

I don't think you're willing to die for a game show host. Instead, I think you'll make up new excuses for why you did nothing when your old excuses fail.

Last edited:

You have no means of overturning the election. The Supreme Court has rejected your silly arguments. Trump's own attorneys refused to ever argue fraud even occurred in court. And there is zero chance of either the House of the Senate voting to turn away Biden's electors on January 6th. And you'll need both.

You're using fantasies to justify your inaction. Which demonstrates your real level of commitment.

I don't think you're willing to die for a game show host. Instead, I think you'll make up new excuses for why you did nothing when your old excuses fail.
Your opinion literally doesn't mean fuck.

You have to be told that?

Its not my opinion that Biden is president elect. Nor is it my opinion that Texas is a State of the United States.

Both of those are facts.

I don't think you're willing to die for a game show host. Instead, I think you'll make up new excuses when your old excuses fail.
A lot can happen between now and then. Joe sure don't act like he won and he ain't out trying to unite the country behind him. He can hardly do a few minutes of live TV.

If people die for Trump, who's doing the killing for Biden?

Its not my opinion that Biden is president elect. Nor is it my opinion that Texas is a State of the United States.

Both of those are facts.
Both of them are "iffy", at best..... fake news at worst.

I don't think you're willing to die for a game show host. Instead, I think you'll make up new excuses when your old excuses fail.
A lot can happen between now and then. Joe sure don't act like he won and he ain't out trying to unite the country behind him. He can hardly do a few minutes of live TV.

If people die for Trump, who's doing the killing for Biden?

Not really. If action was your plan, you missed your window. The votes are cast, certified, and the electors have voted.

Now you're just giving us excuses for why you did nothing.

Good Lord Almighty who in the hell voted this Butthole Know-Nothing in?

A bunch of brain-damaged sports fans

Right? So if I need a great 3rd & 10 play from my own 40 yard line with 90 seconds remaining, I’ll ask Tommy.
Otherwise? :laugh:
And yet you loons are letting a group of people lead by a female who was a waitress
hijack your party.

Right? So if I need a great 3rd & 10 play from my own 40 yard line with 90 seconds remaining, I’ll ask Tommy.
And yet you loons are letting a group of people lead by a female who was a waitress
hijack your party.
She is just a voice, unable to hijack anything, actually. Look at the POS that hijacked your party. You can look at him in Mar-A- Lago or Russia after Jan 20.

hijack your party.

As I remember, she voted for something other than Biden in the primaries. Yet Biden still won.

I don't think 'hijack' means what you think it means.

Forum List

Back