🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tomorrow: Ballot Harvesting Exposed In Arizona

now look at you - doing the very thing you called me out for yesterday.

and yet for some reason you don't understand why you're a fucking pain in the ass to try and talk to.

No, not really the same thing I called you out for. I have made lots of post about the OP, and only one about you which was done due to yesterday. you on the other hand never posted about the OP at all, just about me.

See the difference?

Which is the gaping head wound to 2000 Mules.

They claim they have the corresponding video evidence to corroborate their claims -- but they never showed it in the movie.

And it's growing worse for them with each passing day as that very lack of video evidence has been a major criticism and in the month since the movie's premiere, they still have not produced a single such video.
you're using a movie at me i've already said i have not watched and have zero intention to due to its search for validation, not truth.

i swear to god some people are too fucking stupid to know when someone is agreeing with you.

No, not really the same thing I called you out for. I have made lots of post about the OP, and only one about you which was done due to yesterday. you on the other hand never posted about the OP at all, just about me.

See the difference?
yea, it is. the very same thing. discussion in the OP is a sideshow bob to styles we all have.

you do this shit all the time, dude. look for a reason, any port in a storm reason, to go AH HA! I AM RIGHT YOU ARE A FOOL like the scicilian in princesses bride. you are far more concerned with that than talking over the issue itself.

it blew me away earlier that we had that type of a discussion. i thought "wow, this is what i like about talking to this guy" and then hey, you were just waiting to get that shot in, i suppose.

and you're right also in that maybe i do the same thing out of my expectations for where our conversations will go. i fully admit that and won't run away from that possibility.

or go "poof" vs try to finish a conversation that is digging into a self analysis.

95% of the conversations in here have jack nor shit to do with the OP.

except when it can give us some form of forum trophy for the moment.

enjoy.

yea, it is. the very same thing. discussion in the OP is a sideshow bob to styles we all have.

you do this shit all the time, dude. look for a reason, any port in a storm reason, to go AH HA! I AM RIGHT YOU ARE A FOOL like the scicilian in princesses bride. you are far more concerned with that than talking over the issue itself.

it blew me away earlier that we had that type of a discussion. i thought "wow, this is what i like about talking to this guy" and then hey, you were just waiting to get that shot in, i suppose.

and you're right also in that maybe i do the same thing out of my expectations for where our conversations will go. i fully admit that and won't run away from that possibility.

or go "poof" vs try to finish a conversation that is digging into a self analysis.

95% of the conversations in here have jack nor shit to do with the OP.

except when it can give us some form of forum trophy for the moment.

enjoy.

Damn dude, I know this will just set you off more...but quit being such a snowflake. I make one little joke post and you act like I kicked your dog.

Damn dude, I know this will just set you off more...but quit being such a snowflake. I make one little joke post and you act like I kicked your dog.
hey - trust me, you kick my dog you'll get a very different reaction.

and trying to put thought into a reply cause i made the mistake of taking you seriously doesn't make me a snowflake. just a dumbass for taking you seriously.

LOL n shit.

hey - trust me, you kick my dog you'll get a very different reaction.

and trying to put thought into a reply cause i made the mistake of taking you seriously doesn't make me a snowflake. just a dumbass for taking you seriously.

LOL n shit.

One can be a dumbass and a snowflake...just saying :muahaha:

Not that I think you are the former

One can be a dumbass and a snowflake...just saying :muahaha:

Not that I think you are the former
not wanting to argue with everyone online hardly makes someone a snowflake. but hey, you love to slap labels on people and then run around proving you were correct in doing so.

have a day. i'll go back to simply not talking to you about shit.

you're using a movie at me i've already said i have not watched and have zero intention to due to its search for validation, not truth.

i swear to god some people are too fucking stupid to know when someone is agreeing with you.

You idiot, you're not agreeing with me. My position is not just the movie but the clowns at True the Vote's claims as well, which inspired the movie, are all utter bullshit. I've not seen you say that.

Do you ever just shut up so people don’t know what a fool you are?

1654288163389.png

Do you ever just shut up so people don’t know what a fool you are?

LOL

You say that as though I give a shit what you think. In the meantime, you should turn off the lights so you can start practicing whistling.

Our BALLOTS do not have microchips

EEJIT
Thanks for admitting you know nothing about how ballots work.
The inventor of the microchip inventor and how the system works out is on YouTube.
He was infuriated that the Ballots were counted by hand and never run through the machine.

LOL

You say that as though I give a shit what you think. In the meantime, you should turn off the lights so you can start practicing whistling.
Never been a whistler, so won’t be practicing that. As far as giving a shit what I think, you haven’t shown the intellectual capacity to understand even my simplest thoughts, so all good.

Watch this...

Post a link proving ballots contained microchips...
I noticed you never asked for a Link before.
You know why?
Because you know it's there and you'll ad hominem anything you see anyway.

Why don't you provide proof that you're the glamorous programmer you say you are or that you're not a back stabbing piece of shit?
Perhaps a few hundred lines of code; you can change the variable names if you wish.
I'd love ripping your code to shreds.

Forum List

Back