🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tomorrow: Ballot Harvesting Exposed In Arizona

Trump got 5,000,000 more votes in the last election than in the first, retard.

And still got his ass handed to him by a senile, gaff prone, old man that ran a campaign from his basement and didn't have mega-rallies.

He (Trump**) got the most votes in history of any sitting President seeking reelection AND STILL LOST.

WW

Then the January 6 trespassers should be let out of jail? That's how a lot of them got found our. You agree with that?
It is how they were found it did not prove they commited a crime.

In this case you have people at a place where no evidence of a crime exists

They have no video showing anything illegal and the cell phone data proves nothing
It doesn't need to prove anything. Just seeding doubt in the electorate is enough to inspire vigilance and repercussions in the upcoming elections.

It doesn't need to prove anything. Just seeding doubt in the electorate is enough to inspire vigilance and repercussions in the upcoming elections.
They are failing to do even that.

The film is a dud and failure and will have no impact.

Here it is:

www.gregpalast.com/2000-mules-belly-laughs-belly-aches-from-dsouzas-proof-that-trump-won/

The commercial geo-tracking services that True the Vote used can only identify a phone moving within 30 meters (93 feet) of a location

Some interesting finds in there (assuming it's true since he definitely included some bullshit in that article)...

Take a look at our last major report from Georgia. We discovered that GOP operatives challenged the right to vote of tens of thousands of Black and young Georgians on false evidence. We named the key operatives — Pam Reardon is the Republican challenger-in chief. Here’s a photo of me confronting Reardon with the evidence. We didn’t fuzz out her face. And we named and confronted the group who gave her the phony, racially poisonous purge list: True the Vote. Yep, the same characters who provided the bogus info for 2000 Mules.

[...]

Now, who would go by the same boxes day after day? Maybe they aren’t “mules.” In fact, a more accurate name for the film would be “2000 Mailmen”.

Keep whistling past that graveyard, Urkel.
Watch and learn, if you're intellectually capable of such things.
That is a fact little bitch the movie is a failure with no impact

Keep whistling in the dark little boy, you have no intellect at all

i am not paying too much attention to this movie because it was written to prove a point, not find the truth.

in that light, please understand i also won't listen to you because you're simply full of shit.

way to address the topic and have a nice civil discussion! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

well, this thread was started on Monday, so now we have had 4 tomorrows and all that has happened is one lady pleaded guilty to misdemeanor of taking less than a dozen ballots to the drop box for people.

At this rate there will be proof of the stolen election by the turn of the century

not talking to a fucking idiot isn't running. but you make it what you need so you can have cool stuff to tell the other kids at recess.

LOL

At least you admit you're a pussy. If I didn't post to others here I thought of as a fucking idiot, there'd be no one on the right to post to.

Forum List

Back