🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tomorrow: Ballot Harvesting Exposed In Arizona

We have cell phone data showing the same cell phone there multiple times. Video of driver putting ballots in boxes.

These would be available from the original source such as security and the phone company. Simply put the NO!!! down and follow up.

Was the same cell phone there 50 times or whatever the number is? Yes? Why?

So let's start there. Why would 1 person make so many trips to a ballot box they can legally only use once?

Or is the defense that the data is wrong?
The company providing the cell phone tracking said that their range of accuracy in their pings is within 93 feet.....

The pings show cell phones that came within 93feet of the ballot box.

93 ft.

I'd hardly call that evidence.

Where did the mules get the absentee ballots they dropped off from, and where and how did their provider of ballots get the absentee ballots to give the mules to drop off that would be accepted by the election office as valid, requested, legal voter on the voter roll, and signature matched?

They have cell phone records and video from the drop box sites.

Their claim is as many as 54,000 "mules" went multiple times to one or more drop boxes. They also claim they have 4 million minutes of video. If their claims are true, how come they never showed any video of anyone dropping off ballots more than once?

Cell phone location data can be used. Court case decided this in 2018. Link to case in article.

We have cell phone data AND supporting video of actions at a Dropbox.

To the left this isn't enough to pursue. However, they offer no logical explanation of the data. Just say NUH UNH!!

But if Trump said something someone who hates him doesn't like, that's enough to draw conclusions and impeach.

Same question to you...

Their claim is as many as 54,000 "mules" went multiple times to one or more drop boxes. They also claim they have 4 million minutes of video. If their claims are true, how come they never showed any video of anyone dropping off ballots more than once?

I agree. But you are saying NO!!! without even trying to verify or refute the data used in the claim.

I've shown cell phone data is legal for use in gps tracking cases. The movie claims the data shows the same phone at ballot boxes multiple times.

We have page after page and thread after thread screaming LIE or TRUTH based on desired outcome.

Since no has refuted the cell phone data, just scoffed at its use, I'm inclined to say it's true. Too easy to talk to carrier and verify. Yet, the left has not done that.

Simply, as usual, attack the message.

So, prove it's faked or assume it's, real and tell me why one user is making so many trips to the same ballot box.

Cell phone data can only be used to prove someone's presence in an area. It can't be used to prove someone's actions. For that, additional evidence is needed. In this case, that would be video of these "mules" appearing multiple times at one or more drop boxes.

Yet despite being able to look at video at any precise time and location based on cell phone data, there were no such videos in the movie.

Game over.

Npr says they bought the data from a marketing firm. Suddenly the focus is on what us collected from all of us.

Not the data. That is not refuted.

Then we shift to a supposed claim of solving a murder investigation and we spend a TON of time on that, none refuting the data.

We link to WAPO who does the same.

Both then go on the attack of the movie creator and make a lot of guilt by association assumptions all the while assuming their own conclusions to do so.

Nowhere in either article is the data refuted.

So, I'll go with its real.

So, no jumping to conclusions... Why are the same people at the ballot box so often on election night? Give me good reasons for this.

Why not attack the movie first making it appear like their data solved a murder? It didn't. A suspect turning himself in a week after the murder because a photo of him at the crime scene while holding a gun was splashed on local news is what led to an arrest and charges.

The data is real. It was bought from a marketing firm as said by NPR and other sources.

The question now is, does it mean what the movie concludes? To me it does raise more than a fair amount of questions to be answered. Agree that needs to be done in court.

But all so far I have read from "the left" are hit pieces based on emotion, not addressing it factually. So if someone on "the right" is frustrated at the lack of data driven answers, I'm there with them to that point.

But the data still needs to be reviewed and responded to factually. Emotional counter replies and dog piling one off fraud cases break down the main point, not help it.

The data is real but their motives are not. They intentionally targeted only Democrat-leaning areas in only swing states that Trump lost. The people behind the movie include a guy who was caught lying about Democrats cheating in the 2016 election and another guy who received a pardon from Trump. Despite their bias, had they been able to prove their claims in the movie, it would have been too compelling to dismiss. But they didn't prove it. In fact, they virtually proved it's not true by claiming they have all the tools to show videos of many of these "mules" but then produce an hour and a half movie with absolutely no one on camera doing what they claim they were doing.

How do you know what they have? You didn't see the movie. Talk about faith-based politics.
I've seen enough of the movie and what happened on election night. That's okay because Biden is guaranteeing Trump the presidency in 2024 if he wants it.

The company providing the cell phone tracking said that their range of accuracy in their pings is within 93 feet.....

93 ft.

Where did the mules get the absentee ballots they dropped off from, and where and how did their provider of ballots get the absentee ballots to give the mules to drop off that would be accepted by the election office as valid, requested, legal voter on the voter roll, and signature matched?

Link to that 93 feet claim...

I've seen enough of the movie and what happened on election night. That's okay because Biden is guaranteeing Trump the presidency in 2024 if he wants it.

Most of what they claim did not happen on election night. And you didn't see the movie.

And it's unlikely there will be a rematch but if there is, Biden will likely win again. You have no idea how much Trump is despised by folks not on the right. You learned nothing from the 2020 election.

Cell phone data can only be used to prove someone's presence in an area. It can't be used to prove someone's actions. For that, additional evidence is needed. In this case, that would be video of these "mules" appearing multiple times at one or more drop boxes.

Yet despite being able to look at video at any precise time and location based on cell phone data, there were no such videos in the movie.

Game over.
All of that is well and good, but the main reason why this is propaganda bull crap is where and how did the mules or alleged non profits get the legitimate, absentee ballots, with legitimate signatures of the legal and registered voters to stuff a ballot box with?

Absentee ballots had to be individually requested by the legal voter to be sent to them.

No voter has made the claim that a harvester collected their filled out ballot, or that someone voted in their place.....out of hundreds of thousands of alleged harvested ballots dropped off???

This film is an embarrassing attempt to fool only the very very ignorant, who know nothing about how election checks and balances for security works.

93 ft.

sorry, but i'd rather debate with a turd my dog dropped off this am than you as it would be less full of shit.

carry on with your regularly scheduled bullshit.

The data is real but their motives are not. They intentionally targeted only Democrat-leaning areas in only swing states that Trump lost. The people behind the movie include a guy who was caught lying about Democrats cheating in the 2016 election and another guy who received a pardon from Trump. Despite their bias, had they been able to prove their claims in the movie, it would have been too compelling to dismiss. But they didn't prove it. In fact, they virtually proved it's not true by claiming they have all the tools to show videos of many of these "mules" but then produce an hour and a half movie with absolutely no one on camera doing what they claim they were doing.
i am not paying too much attention to this movie because it was written to prove a point, not find the truth.

in that light, please understand i also won't listen to you because you're simply full of shit.

Link to that 93 feet claim...

I read yesterday from one of the links posted on site about the precise number of 93 ft, don't know which one....

But I just googled it, and found a fact check that states the ping accuracy is within 100ft, which supports my 93ft.

www.politifact.com/article/2022/may/04/faulty-premise-2000-mules-trailer-about-voting-mai/

True the Vote and the Georgia Republican Party in 2021 made allegations about ballot harvesting in Georgia, but the Georgia Bureau of Investigation said there wasn’t enough evidence to proceed on the allegation. State officials said that cell phone data that allegedly showed 279 cellphones tracked multiple times within 100 feet of an absentee drop box was not evidence of a crime, Georgia Public Radio found.

I read yesterday from one of the links posted on site about the precise number of 93 ft, don't know which one....

But I just googled it, and found a fact check that states the ping accuracy is within 100ft, which supports my 93ft.

www.politifact.com/article/2022/may/04/faulty-premise-2000-mules-trailer-about-voting-mai/

True the Vote and the Georgia Republican Party in 2021 made allegations about ballot harvesting in Georgia, but the Georgia Bureau of Investigation said there wasn’t enough evidence to proceed on the allegation. State officials said that cell phone data that allegedly showed 279 cellphones tracked multiple times within 100 feet of an absentee drop box was not evidence of a crime, Georgia Public Radio found.
Here it is:

www.gregpalast.com/2000-mules-belly-laughs-belly-aches-from-dsouzas-proof-that-trump-won/

The commercial geo-tracking services that True the Vote used can only identify a phone moving within 30 meters (93 feet) of a location

i am not paying too much attention to this movie because it was written to prove a point, not find the truth.

in that light, please understand i also won't listen to you because you're simply full of shit.

Run, Forrest! Run!!! :scared1:

Forum List

Back