🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tomorrow: Ballot Harvesting Exposed In Arizona

You lie all the time. I am not talking about mistakes. Your biggest lie being you are a non partisan.

That's a laugh. You are a prog.

We ALL know it.

Yes, all you far right wingnuts "know" I am a prog and the far left folks just "know" I am a MAGA head.

You wingers "know" so many things that are not true.

It is still making money.

LOLOL

You can just never stop lying, can ya, FruitLoops?

That link you gave was from just a few days after it's release. By that point, all D'Souza released was a claim it made $1 million in its first 12 hours.

Even if it made 10 times that since it's release, it's still less than the lowest grossing documentary in this list....

Fahrenheit 9/11 made $119 million. Shit, even a documentary about Mister Rogers made more.

Now stop lying.

I think it's fitting Biden will be the last democrat President for a long while, unless of course you can find a way to add 30,000,000 "votes"

1cgvgx.jpg

Yeah, LOOK at the distribution differences! Fahrenheit was in hundreds of theaters. The media mob has done everything possible to bury 2000 Mules.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

So now excuses for why the claim 2000 Mules is the all-time highest grossing is a bald-faced lie. :lmao:

And what does that lie do? What does it change about the evidence presented in the movie? You cannot tell hyperbole is a lie or you are accusing everyone.

What your lie does is reveal just how disconnected from reality you really are. That extends to everything you post.

Your numbers are bullshit. The average for drunk driving deaths has dropped from 40K down to 34K, which is a good thing, the average number of deaths via firearm is 40K per year. 30K of which are suicide.

So, 200 million cars intentionally murder 3 times as many people as over 400 million guns.

DURRRRRR

You're insane. :cuckoo:

I posted 4 links backing my numbers. Whereas you keep making up yours and posting no corroborating links.

Post links showing recent years where we had:

- 30K drunk driving deaths
- 20K suicides by gun
- 10K murders by gun

So now excuses for why the claim 2000 Mules is the all-time highest grossing is a bald-faced lie. :lmao:

No, he simply didn't know. Had he known he wouldn't have made the claim. Unlike you tards who KNOWINGLY lie all of the time. And my point stands, there is a MSM full court press to bury 2000 Mules because the powers that be don't want the public to know who, and how they stole the vote.

You're insane. :cuckoo:

I posted 4 links backing my numbers. Whereas you keep making up yours and posting no corroborating links.

Post links showing recent years where we had:

- 30K drunk driving deaths
- 20K suicides by gun
- 10K murders by gun

Maybe you are confused. MADD says that up to 9,400 deaths could be PREVENTED. So, 480 billion fewer miles, and MORE deaths.

"More than 9,400 drunk driving deaths could be prevented each year when drunk driving prevention technology is made standard on every new car, according to a study released last year by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety."

Alcohol-related Deaths Up 9% Despite Fewer Cars on the Road During Pandemic​

WASHINGTON – Fatal crashes involving alcohol were up 9% in 2020 compared to 2019, even as vehicle miles traveled fell by 13%, according to preliminary estimates of crash fatalities involving vehicles, motorcycles and people walking and driving released today by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).

An estimated 38,680 people died in motor vehicle crashes in 2020, the largest projected increase since 2007. That represents about a 7% jump in overall traffic deaths in 2020 compared to 2019. Yet data from the Federal Highway Administration shows that vehicle miles traveled decreased by more than 430 billion miles.
NHTSA-screenshot-300x219.jpg

“While horrific, the projections released today confirm what we’ve already learned anecdotally – even as people drove less during the pandemic, they were more likely to use alcohol and, as a result, more likely to be involved in a fatal crash,” said Alex Otte, National President of Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD).

No, he simply didn't know. Had he known he wouldn't have made the claim. Unlike you tards who KNOWINGLY lie all of the time. And my point stands, there is a MSM full court press to bury 2000 Mules because the powers that be don't want the public to know who, and how they stole the vote.

You can't show the movie proved fraud.

Watch this...

Here's a screen shot from the movie showing dots on a screen with an image of a purported "mule" getting out of their car and a line pointing to the dots...

Explain how those dots prove there was fraudulant ballot harvesting...

FTGsjNuWYAAf461.jpg:large

Maybe you are confused. MADD says that up to 9,400 deaths could be PREVENTED. So, 480 billion fewer miles, and MORE deaths.

"More than 9,400 drunk driving deaths could be prevented each year when drunk driving prevention technology is made standard on every new car, according to a study released last year by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety."

Alcohol-related Deaths Up 9% Despite Fewer Cars on the Road During Pandemic​

WASHINGTON – Fatal crashes involving alcohol were up 9% in 2020 compared to 2019, even as vehicle miles traveled fell by 13%, according to preliminary estimates of crash fatalities involving vehicles, motorcycles and people walking and driving released today by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).

An estimated 38,680 people died in motor vehicle crashes in 2020, the largest projected increase since 2007. That represents about a 7% jump in overall traffic deaths in 2020 compared to 2019. Yet data from the Federal Highway Administration shows that vehicle miles traveled decreased by more than 430 billion miles.
NHTSA-screenshot-300x219.jpg

“While horrific, the projections released today confirm what we’ve already learned anecdotally – even as people drove less during the pandemic, they were more likely to use alcohol and, as a result, more likely to be involved in a fatal crash,” said Alex Otte, National President of Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD).

LOL

You are astonishingly stupid.

Moron, from YOUR nhtsa link ...

Untitled.png

See that, retard??

Your OWN link shows you're a moron. 38,680 total deaths in 2020. Deaths where alcohol was involved: 7,324

And from your MADD link...

“Since MADD’s founding, drunk driving crashes have fallen by half. Yet more than 10,000 people continue to die from these preventable tragedies every year, representing a staggering one-quarter of all traffic fatalities,” Otte said.

Want yet even more evidence you're an imbecile...??

If you had a functioning brain in your head, you would have shut up about this when I first bitch-slapped you over it. Not only did I post evidence proving me right (with the same sources you used, NHTSA and MADD); but now I've even got you posting evidence proving me right.

spank-gif.278780

Forum List

Back