🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tomorrow: Ballot Harvesting Exposed In Arizona

What answer would I get from you with the same statement?

I would never say that everyone that disagrees with me is a troll. I am actually ok with the fact not everyone thinks just like I do.

Well, I am not you. Can you handle that? Good.

Of course I can handle it. I think it is actually a good thing you can admit you want everyone to think just like you. To me that sounds terrible, but each to their own.

I doubt President Trump did anything except that which is up on top of the table. He's just a good guy, but the screamers who come running from the DNC talking points list are merely repeating obfuscations and fibbies.

LOL

You also thinks more people in the U.S. are killed by drunk drivers (about 10K) than by guns (about 21K in 2021). So what you thinks doesn't actually comport with reality. :badgrin:
Mr. Faun, Mr. Westwall told the truth. And since he did, I will add my 2 cents, which is to say the 2020 election was a Democrat miscalculation that has chased many a good person out of the party of "truth is optional" operations. The lies had such a deleterious effect that the richest man in the world has left your party, which in the future will likely see its membership dwindle into oblivion. Our nation needs a blend of generous conservatives and liberals, but it doesn't need the Clinton liar cabal running the POTUS from its optional truth deep state secrecy topped off by serious corruption. I have a hunch that if the press doesn't fess up to the lies it has supported for the last 20 years, the lies will go by the wayside and be ushered out forevermore. Please get out while you can. Consider the benefit: you won't have to deliver Clintonista lies anymore. When you're free of lies, you will know it. Only good wishes for a new life in truth for you. :thup: Besides, Hillary could be sentenced to life in prison for her crimes against the people of the United States of America.

Judging from responses then, you don't dare much better.

But I do not really give a fuck. This moron thinks anyone that disagreed with him is a troll.

So, are you bored today or just in need of some attention?

But I do not really give a fuck. This moron thinks anyone that disagreed with him is a troll.

So, are you bored today or just in need of some attention?
You do the same. Anyone who posts what you don't like, you attack. It seems to be the past time for most on this board. You attack people for the same shit you do but never hold yourself to your own standards you easily place on others.

Like I said, I've tried many times to have a honest no insult debate with you and you seem to have zero interest in discussion without insults.

And you have in fact simply faded when proven wrong before. I've yet to see this I ADMIT WHEN I'M WRONG side of you.

Just "Casper".

You do the same. Anyone who posts what you don't like, you attack. It seems to be the past time for most on this board. You attack people for the same shit you do but never hold yourself to your own standards you easily place on others.

So you are lonely. I will try and spare some time for you

Like I said, I've tried many times to have a honest no insult debate with you and you seem to have zero interest in discussion without insults.

I give what I get, I do not start with the insults, but if they are given I give them back. I have a great many no insult discussions on this forum.

And you have in fact simply faded when proven wrong before. I've yet to see this I ADMIT WHEN I'M WRONG side of you.

It is not my fault if you do not pay attention.

So you are lonely. I will try and spare some time for you

I give what I get, I do not start with the insults, but if they are given I give them back. I have a great many no insult discussions on this forum.

It is not my fault if you do not pay attention.
I do pay attention. I also don't mock any honest attempt at conversation as you feel you must.

Even here while critical of your posting style, I am not insulting you. Saying you pulled a "casper" simply means you ghosted the convo. Now, look at you go! I'm lonely and can't pay attention.

Obviously I can. I see you pull this on everyone whether they do it to you or not. And I know you fade when pushed into being wrong vs admit it as you claim.

Pretty much proved me correct about you by simply being you.

I do pay attention. I also don't mock any honest attempt at conversation as you feel you must.

Even here while critical of your posting style, I am not insulting you. Saying you pulled a "casper" simply means you ghosted the convo. Now, look at you go! I'm lonely and can't pay attention.

Obviously I can. I see you pull this on everyone whether they do it to you or not. And I know you fade when pushed into being wrong vs admit it as you claim.

Pretty much proved me correct about you by simply being you.

This is not an "honest attempt at conversation". You come into a thread and do not even respond to the topic, you just make all your post about me.

What is the point of doing so?

You started this ball rolling and then you whine when get what you gave.

Grow up.

This is not an "honest attempt at conversation". You come into a thread and do not even respond to the topic, you just make all your post about me.

What is the point of doing so?

You started this ball rolling and then you whine when get what you gave.

Grow up.
Yes. It was. I disagreed with your stance and cited my experience with your statements to the contrary.

What is the point of YOU DOING THAT to others you happen to disagree with? At leat I am not insulting you along the way.

Like I said, you offer "grow up" type advice you won't follow.

What is the point of YOU DOING THAT to others you happen to disagree with? At leat I am not insulting you along the way.

Your very first post to me in this thread was an insult.

Like I said, you offer "grow up" type advice you won't follow.

Again you started this and now you whine. What is the point?

How about this...what is your take on the OP? Do you have an opinion on the topic of the thread?

Your very first post to me in this thread was an insult.

Again you started this and now you whine. What is the point?

How about this...what is your take on the OP? Do you have an opinion on the topic of the thread?

Is an insult? Pointing out you've faded on me, twice?

OK dude. Again, you are simply proving me right about you.

Is an insult? Pointing out you've faded on me, twice?

OK dude. Again, you are simply proving me right about you.

Yes, you came into the thread, never once addressed the actual topic of the thread, and then just made accusations against me.

Who does that other than you?

Yes, you came into the thread, never once addressed the actual topic of the thread, and then just made accusations against me.

Who does that other than you?
There were no insults.

And shall I go back and find a few examples of when you dive into conversations and attack, not address the topic?

Would be easy to do.

Simple fact of the matter is you can dish it out but you can't take it.

Have a nice day.

Simple fact of the matter is you can dish it out but you can't take it.

Too bad you cannot see the irony of you posting this after a dozen post whining about me giving what you gave first

Forum List

Back