🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tomorrow: Ballot Harvesting Exposed In Arizona

and...what has happened since then? Any updates for us?

Not sure, I didn't watch the whole thing. I only watched them prove their evidence in court and I'm just hoping and praying that they listened to them. It seems like they did, but only time will tell where they go from here. I don't remember specifics though. Towards the end where they were basically just thanking everybody for showing up is when I got bored and shut it off.

Not sure, I didn't watch the whole thing. I only watched them prove their evidence in court and I'm just hoping and praying that they listened to them. It seems like they did, but only time will tell where they go from here. I don't remember specifics though. Towards the end where they were basically just thanking everybody for showing up is when I got bored and shut it off.

Was it a court like environment where the "other side" got to reply to said proof? Or just one side getting to make their case?

Do you mean the court or any opposing side?

I mean an opposing side. They put forth a lot of accusations and got to tell their side of the story. Surly you agree that the whole story should be told and that their accusations should be allowed to be responded to.

As a wise man once said...The one who states his case first seems right, until the other comes and examines him.

I mean an opposing side. They put forth a lot of accusations and got to tell their side of the story. Surly you agree that the whole story should be told and that their accusations should be allowed to be responded to.

As a wise man once said...The one who states his case first seems right, until the other comes and examines him.

I'm not disagreeing with that, but there wasn't an opposing side that I can recall.

That wasn't court and nothing was proven. They just repeated their same unproven claims.

Mr. Faun, Mr. Westwall told the truth. And since he did, I will add my 2 cents, which is to say the 2020 election was a Democrat miscalculation that has chased many a good person out of the party of "truth is optional" operations. The lies had such a deleterious effect that the richest man in the world has left your party, which in the future will likely see its membership dwindle into oblivion. Our nation needs a blend of generous conservatives and liberals, but it doesn't need the Clinton liar cabal running the POTUS from its optional truth deep state secrecy topped off by serious corruption. I have a hunch that if the press doesn't fess up to the lies it has supported for the last 20 years, the lies will go by the wayside and be ushered out forevermore. Please get out while you can. Consider the benefit: you won't have to deliver Clintonista lies anymore. When you're free of lies, you will know it. Only good wishes for a new life in truth for you. :thup: Besides, Hillary could be sentenced to life in prison for her crimes against the people of the United States of America.

False, westwall was not right. His own link proved that, showing the number of deaths caused by drunk drivers in 2020 was 7,324...

untitled-png.652466

And I showed the number of gun related murders that year was around 20K. So no, he was not right claiming more people are killed by drunk drivers than by guns.

Even worse for that idiot, he also made the following claims but never did post any data to back it up...

- 30K killed by drunk drivers
- 20K suicides with guns
- 10K murdered with guns

cc: westwall, still waiting for your proof of those numbers...

False, westwall was not right. His own link proved that, showing the number of deaths caused by drunk drivers in 2020 was 7,324...

untitled-png.652466

And I showed the number of gun related murders that year was around 20K. So no, he was not right claiming more people are killed by drunk drivers than by guns.

Even worse for that idiot, he also made the following claims but never did post any data to back it up...

- 30K killed by drunk drivers
- 20K suicides with guns
- 10K murdered with guns

cc: westwall, still waiting for your proof of those numbers...

Drunk Driving | Statistics and Resources | NHTSA

1654184113783.jpeg
In 2020, there were 11,654 people killed in these preventable crashes. In fact, on average over the 10-year period from 2011-2020, about 10,500 people died every year in drunk-driving crashes. In every state, it’s illegal to drive drunk, yet one person was killed in a drunk-driving crash every 45 minutes in the United States in 2020.
SECUREwww.nhtsa.gov/risky-driving/drunk-driving
Wonder why the NHTSA figure for drunk driving is higher than your table. Did you all use different tables? I'm not defending what I found, but I noticed there's a difference.

Drunk Driving | Statistics and Resources | NHTSA

View attachment 653050
In 2020, there were 11,654 people killed in these preventable crashes. In fact, on average over the 10-year period from 2011-2020, about 10,500 people died every year in drunk-driving crashes. In every state, it’s illegal to drive drunk, yet one person was killed in a drunk-driving crash every 45 minutes in the United States in 2020.
SECUREwww.nhtsa.gov/risky-driving/drunk-driving
Wonder why the NHTSA figure for drunk driving is higher than your table. Did you all use different tables? I'm not defending what I found, but I noticed there's a difference.

The 7,324 figure was posted by westwall. But even going with the figure you found, 11,654 killed by drunk drivers....

The CDC reported 19,350 homicides by firearms in 2020.

So you tell me, which number is higher... 11,564 or 19,350?

The answer reveals what a retard westwall is. :badgrin:

2000 mules proves different.

Great, then you should be able to post a video of someone depositing ballots at more than one drop box...

I won't wait since I already know if you even respond to this, it will be you avoiding posting any such videos. Probably will even include excuses for why you can't.

Forum List

Back