🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tomorrow: Ballot Harvesting Exposed In Arizona

You run with that, little nazi scumbag.

Run with what? 2000 Mules claimed 54,000 people deposited multiple ballots at multiple drop boxes. Yet despite being in possession of 4 million minutes of video, all which could be looked up to specific times and locations based on cell phone pings, they showed a grand total of ZERO videos of anyone doing that.

The movie was an utter fail.

Great, then you should be able to post a video of someone depositing ballots at more than one drop box...

I won't wait since I already know if you even respond to this, it will be you avoiding posting any such videos. Probably will even include excuses for why you can't.
Watch the movie. It's in there.

The truth is that your St Trumpy lost the election.

Why? Because He’s an arrogant big mouth asshole. Had He kept His mouth shut and did the job, He would have been easily re-elected.

Accept it and move on.
Is that why you voted for Biden? Thanks a lot.

Lol, we know it want the liberals run the fbi and doj.

Nice built in excuse you have for your failures.

It does not need to be teh FBI or DOJ that does it. In fact the arrest should come at the state/local level since it was their laws being broken.

But I know, now you will tell me every single police force in the nation is also corrupt

The have GPS and video. You guys cheated. But that's okay, Biden is destroying your party. Karma is a bitch.

They have presented no video proving their claims that people deposited multiple ballots at multiple drop boxes.

None.

Nice built in excuse you have for your failures.

It does not need to be teh FBI or DOJ that does it. In fact the arrest should come at the state/local level since it was their laws being broken.

But I know, now you will tell me every single police force in the nation is also corrupt
No, they aren't, but stuffing ballot boxes is a federal offense. So there you go.

Forum List

Back