🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tomorrow: Ballot Harvesting Exposed In Arizona

See the nervous laughter reaction on my OP ladies and gents? The democrats are sweating now because they know they're that much closer of being exposed. Or at least their party is.

Really? If there were something, it'd have come out a long time ago.

And if people were really serious about democracy, they'd be talking about Proportional Representation. They're not.

You have already said that. I am sure you will say it again. We done for now?

Are you? Why would anyone believe anything you post on any topic at all when you proudly say there is no big deal in telling lies?

The truth is that your St Trumpy lost the election.

Why? Because He’s an arrogant big mouth asshole. Had He kept His mouth shut and did the job, He would have been easily re-elected.

Accept it and move on.
IF the election was honest and had no fraud (a big "IF"), than a majority of those whom voted are the same sleazy thieves plundering our nation's treasury such as seen by the Clintons, Obamas, and Bidens.

If only we could get groper and molester Joe to keep his mouth shut and do the job.

This is the part that I actually agree with,.. but you left off the part at the end about the fact that he's like that because he doesn't take any bullshit from the left.

Trump has been a liar and a cheat his whole life. He thinks everyone is as despicable as he is.

Even though it clearly is illegal there. I said I wouldn't post more about the 2020 election until we would finally be getting somewhere with exposing the fraud,.. well,.. it's finally coming to that point!! :D

It is now two days since your made your thread about "tomorrow".

Do you have any updates for us?

Forum List

Back