Tomorrow feb 12 is birthday of our most famous white supremacist

Too funny

Since 1935, Republicans have not managed to elect over eight members of Congress
Democrats have elected over 100

All members of the Klan today support the Republican agenda

Congress?? How in the hell does the Republican Party have only elected EIGHT since 1935 when they control BOTH houses of CONGRESS? LOL!!
I have no idea why Republicans have only managed to elect eight blacks in the last 100 years

I'd say your data is skewed.
Dare you to prove me wrong

Sure. Just look at the number of House Congressional seats the Republicans won in the 2014 election alone.

Republicans gain total control of US Congress
And how many are black?

Congress?? How in the hell does the Republican Party have only elected EIGHT since 1935 when they control BOTH houses of CONGRESS? LOL!!
I have no idea why Republicans have only managed to elect eight blacks in the last 100 years

Sure. Just look at the number of House Congressional seats the Republicans won in the 2014 election alone.

And how many are black?

You didn't say anything about "Black". You said Congress. Don't move the goal posts because I proved you wrong. Go back and read what you actually said.

And how many are black?

You didn't say anything about "Black". You said Congress. Don't move the goal posts because I proved you wrong. Go back and read what you actually said.
Are you actually incapable of following a train of posts that you, yourself, started?

You posted that from 1869 to 1935 Republicans were the only ones to elect blacks to Congress (post 277)

I replied that they have elected eight since

You come back with how many Republcans are now in Congress

Are you really that dumb?

And how many are black?

Are you actually incapable of following a train of posts that you, yourself, started?

You posted that from 1869 to 1935 Republicans were the only ones to elect blacks to Congress (post 277)

See your post # 300 dipshit. That is the post we have been discussing.

And how many are black?

What is the problem conservatives have with following context?
I can see why they hate education

When a post is made directly replying to YOUR post, that is context

And how many are black?

I can't read your simple little mind. When you say "Congress" I assume you mean Congress.

And how many are black?

I can't read your simple little mind. When you say "Congress" I assume you mean Congress.
Context.......why can't conservatives understand Context?

You're right about the north. They didn't care about the slaves. But to say the south fought to keep slavery is nonsense. Only like 10% of southern households had slaves.

You can't refute my post- so you lie about what said.

I have consistently said that the rebel states tried to secede to protect slavery- but the North did not fight to free the slaves

Why would southerners fight a war to preserve slavery when only 10% of southerners had slaves? THINK

The four southern slave states that did not secede did not rebel- so Lincoln had no authority to do anything about their slaves- that took the 13th Amendment that you despise so much.

Of course he did. If you accept he had authority to free the slaves in a foreign country such as the confederacy, then he certainly had authority to free slaves in his own country. THINK

How many black men are imprinted upon our money? Plastered on a mountain side?

There are none because no black american has ever done anything of value. MLK has his holiday but that too is a joke. He was nothing but a white-hating racist preacher.

You're right about the north. They didn't care about the slaves. But to say the south fought to keep slavery is nonsense. Only like 10% of southern households had slaves.

I have consistently said that the rebel states tried to secede to protect slavery- but the North did not fight to free the slaves

Why would southerners fight a war to preserve slavery when only 10% of southerners had slaves? THINK
Why?

Superiority

Even if you were poor as shit white trash, you were still higher socially than a negro. And you wanted to keep it that way

Even if you were poor as shit white trash, you were still higher socially than a negro. And you wanted to keep it that way

HAHAHA. No one but you would give their life for something like that. Face the fact that nearly all southerners had no involvement in slavery and certainly were not willing to fight for the "right" of a few rich plantation owners to have slaves. THINK

HAHAHA. No one but you would give their life for something like that. Face the fact that nearly all southerners had no involvement in slavery and certainly were not willing to fight for the "right" of a few rich plantation owners to have slaves. THINK

Less than 1% of southerners owned slaves and, part of that less than 1% were black.

Why?

Superiority

That's not true, since 1) slave held value, poor whites were free; 2) there were white slaves.

just plain wrong you scrub.

LOL- feel free to try to prove me wrong- it would be amusing.
Why don't you post up facts that the north didn't have slaves your article stated most not all! So fk off dweeb

Tell me which State of the "North" owned slaves?

Here is a map of Slave and Free States in 1857- which of these states would you call "North"?
map_10_a.gif
Slavery in the North, Washington, and Oney Judge - USHistory.org
Thanks for proving my point.
You've never had a thought in your time on here. LOL. :ack-1:

The four southern slave states that did not secede did not rebel- so Lincoln had no authority to do anything about their slaves- that took the 13th Amendment that you despise so much.

Of course he did. If you accept he had authority to free the slaves in a foreign country such as the confederacy, then he certainly had authority to free slaves in his own country. THINK

Lincoln didn't free any slaves in a foreign country- he freed slaves here in the United States- in the United States that were in rebellion to protect slavery.

Do try to keep up.

How many black men are imprinted upon our money? Plastered on a mountain side?

There are none because no black american has ever done anything of value. MLK has his holiday but that too is a joke. He was nothing but a white-hating racist preacher.

What have you done of any value?

Let us compare you- the anonymous racist poster on the internet who has never helped an American in his life- with these black American heroes- you aren't fit to clean their shoes

In 1941, Drew's distinction in his profession was recognized when he became the first African-American surgeon selected to serve as an examiner on the American Board of Surgery.[11] Drew had a lengthy research and teaching career and became a chief surgeon.
Blood plasma for British project

In late 1940, before the U.S. entered World War II and just after earning his doctorate, Drew was recruited by John Scudder to help set up and administer an early prototype program for blood storage and preservation. He was to collect, test, and transport large quantities of blood plasma for distribution in the United Kingdom.[12] Drew went to New York to direct the United States' Blood for Britain project. The Blood for Britain project was a project to aid British soldiers and civilians by giving U.S. blood to the United Kingdom.
Drew created a central location for the blood collection process where donors could go to give blood. He made sure all blood plasma was tested before it was shipped out. He ensured that only skilled personnel handled blood plasma to avoid the possibility of contamination. The Blood for Britain program operated successfully for five months, with total collections of almost 15,000 people donating blood, and with over 5,500 vials of blood plasma.[12] As a result, the Blood Transfusion Betterment Association applauded Drew for his work. Out of his work came the American Red Cross Blood Bank.

220px-Ben_Carson_by_Skidmore_with_lighting_correction.jpg

Dr. Ben Carson- neurosurgeon- author- Presidential Candidate

Medal of Honor winner Vernon Baker
For extraordinary heroism in action on 5 and 6 April 1945, near Viareggio, Italy. Then Second Lieutenant Baker demonstrated outstanding courage and leadership in destroying enemy installations, personnel and equipment during his company's attack against a strongly entrenched enemy in mountainous terrain. When his company was stopped by the concentration of fire from several machine gun emplacements, he crawled to one position and destroyed it, killing three Germans. Continuing forward, he attacked an enemy observation post and killed two occupants. With the aid of one of his men, Lieutenant Baker attacked two more machine gun nests, killing or wounding the four enemy soldiers occupying these positions. He then covered the evacuation of the wounded personnel of his company by occupying an exposed position and drawing the enemy's fire. On the following night Lieutenant Baker voluntarily led a battalion advance through enemy mine fields and heavy fire toward the division objective. Second Lieutenant Baker's fighting spirit and daring leadership were an inspiration to his men and exemplify the highest traditions of the Armed Forces

These men tower over your infantile life.

Forum List

Back