Tomorrow feb 12 is birthday of our most famous white supremacist

You're right. Lincoln didn't care a bit about freeing the slaves. He cared about keeping the south in the union so the north could collect tariff money from the south.

You have to do one thing at a time

First he had to preserve the Union and then he had to go after the Slave Rapers

He ended up doing both
and ended up killing quite a few americans eh?

The Slave Rapers fought very hard to preserve their right to own other human beings
but the North owned slaves and still owned them after the war. Maybe the south was more adamant about it, but the north had them as well. It was the practice of the country at the time agreed?

The North was willing to work within the bounds of our Constitution. The south feared our Constitution and made one of their own that guaranteed slavery in perpetuity
A slave is a slave is a slave. Not sure what the heck you meant by that though.

Be fair. When Lincoln was pResident they were barely 3 generations out of the trees. Of course supremacy was a factor. After that they were hanging from trees. Now dey B hangin in dat Whyte HouzNshit. Wurd ?

That's all past history when the northeast Liberals were mostly Republican and southern conservatives were mostly Democrat. Now northeast Liberals are mostly Democrat and the southern conservatives are mostly Republican.

View attachment 63204
Interesting... I didn't say you misspelled any words... I didn't say you're intolerant of anyone... I didn't curse at you... I didn't wish death upon all conservatives... I didn't accuse you of racism... and I didn't lose on the facts.

Seems the only part of that smarmy picture you posted that's accurate applies to you, not me -- delusional

Because Lincoln was trying to preserve the union

You're right. Lincoln didn't care a bit about freeing the slaves. He cared about keeping the south in the union so the north could collect tariff money from the south.

He ended up doing both

The Slave Rapers fought very hard to preserve their right to own other human beings
but the North owned slaves and still owned them after the war. Maybe the south was more adamant about it, but the north had them as well. It was the practice of the country at the time agreed?

I think we can all agree you are incredibly ignorant about slavery and the Civil War.

Prior to the Civil War, slavery was legal in half of the states- and illegal in half the states.

The vast majority of slaves were held by the States that attempted to secede to protect their right to own humans.
The 1860 Census and Slavery in the United States
Deep South states held the most slaves and this is where most of the larger plantations existed. Mississippi’s slave population stood at 55% out of a total population of 791,305. South Carolina’s slave population represented 57% of the total population. These percentages decrease with upper South states like Virginia (31%), Tennessee (25%), and Kentucky (20%). Border States like Maryland accounted for the lowest numbers (13%).

Most of the slave states did try to secede- a few did not.

The 'country' had no legal way of outlawing slavery other than by a Constitutional Amendment- which is what the 13th Amendment did.

The rebel states attempted to secede to protect slavery.

The war was not about 'freeing the slaves" and no one but you keeps saying that.

The war was the result of the rebel states attempting to secede to protect their slaves.

The United States didn't go to war to free the slaves. She went to war to preserve the union.

Preserve a union fractured because southerners were more loyal to their slavery than their country
spoken like a true libturd. Does the government get your home too?

You are right on that one

Liberals fought hard to end the horrendous institution of slavery
and continue the practice today. For instance, the libturd cities of Chicago, Detroit, Ferguson, and Baltimore suppress their black families to this day. Keep them in poor neighborhoods with little opportunities. Yep I agree, the libturds love their slaves.

Once again- you just demonstrate you don't know what slavery is- I would blame it on 'Conturds' but its just because you are an idiot.

Preserve a union fractured because southerners were more loyal to their slavery than their country

and continue the practice today. For instance, the libturd cities of Chicago, Detroit, Ferguson, and Baltimore suppress their black families to this day. Keep them in poor neighborhoods with little opportunities. Yep I agree, the libturds love their slaves.

Complete nonsense....please stay on topic
slaves is the topic, I'm all over it. it's funny when the factual information hits home.

Let us know when you think you are bringing factual information to the thread- we can do with more laughs at your expense.

He ended up doing both

I think we can all agree you are incredibly ignorant about slavery and the Civil War.

Prior to the Civil War, slavery was legal in half of the states- and illegal in half the states.

The vast majority of slaves were held by the States that attempted to secede to protect their right to own humans.
Deep South states held the most slaves and this is where most of the larger plantations existed. Mississippi’s slave population stood at 55% out of a total population of 791,305. South Carolina’s slave population represented 57% of the total population. These percentages decrease with upper South states like Virginia (31%), Tennessee (25%), and Kentucky (20%). Border States like Maryland accounted for the lowest numbers (13%).

The 'country' had no legal way of outlawing slavery other than by a Constitutional Amendment- which is what the 13th Amendment did.
just plain wrong you scrub.

The United States didn't go to war to free the slaves. She went to war to preserve the union.

Once again- you just demonstrate you don't know what slavery is- I would blame it on 'Conturds' but its just because you are an idiot.
there are none of those, just libturds. and it is fact, name a black neighborhood in a republican city?
Why are you so afraid of the facts?

Complete nonsense....please stay on topic
slaves is the topic, I'm all over it. it's funny when the factual information hits home.

Let us know when you think you are bringing factual information to the thread- we can do with more laughs at your expense.
laid out plain and simple. Just cause it doesn't sit well with you don't blame the messenger.

He ended up doing both

LOL- feel free to try to prove me wrong- it would be amusing.

there are none of those, just libturds. and it is fact, name a black neighborhood in a republican city?

Again- what facts?

You just continue to vomit words on USMB.

And today- when you see someone driving down the road with the Confederate flag proudly flying- salute another Democrat.....

Because after all- the Democratic Party is the party of the Confederacy- and that of course means that every Confederate fan boy today is of course- also a Democrat.....

figureout.jpg

Again- what facts?

So you can't name one city can you? What a fk

Why don't you post up facts that the north didn't have slaves your article stated most not all! So fk off dweeb

And today- when you see someone driving down the road with the Confederate flag proudly flying- salute another Democrat.....

Because after all- the Democratic Party is the party of the Confederacy- and that of course means that every Confederate fan boy today is of course- also a Democrat.....

View attachment 63216

Again- what facts?

So you can't name one city can you? What a fk

I can name lots of cities.

London- San Francisco- Hong Kong- Mexico City- I could continue.

Meanwhile- I leave you to go back to vomiting words onto USMB.

Why don't you post up facts that the north didn't have slaves your article stated most not all! So fk off dweeb

Tell me which State of the "North" owned slaves?

Here is a map of Slave and Free States in 1857- which of these states would you call "North"?
map_10_a.gif

Here is a map of Slave and Free States in 1857- which of these states would you call "North"?
map_10_a.gif
Link

map_10_a.gif
Slavery in the North, Washington, and Oney Judge - USHistory.org

Forum List

Back