Tone deaf Joy Behar does it again: "East Palestine got what they voted for".

A brain dead leftist lowlife like most looney left wingers on this board.
So blocking regulations on train brake systems and making it possible to only have two men in a crew on a train two miles long has nothing to do with it, right, brainwashed functional moron?

Perhaps Joy gets paid to be obnoxious.
So trump blocking train brake fixes and allowing just two men on a two mile long train has nothing to do with this accident right, ignoramus? And Republicans having a corrupt bubble and bust deregulation depression or recession every time they get eight years in office it's just a coincidence? Change the channel someday.

So trump blocking train brake fixes and allowing just two men on a two mile long train has nothing to do with this accident right, ignoramus? And Republicans having a corrupt bubble and bust deregulation depression or recession every time they get eight years in office it's just a coincidence? Change the channel someday.

The crew got a warning but it arrived too late.

I don’t believe Trump had anything to do with the warning system.

Go to the bottom of the link and read the NTSB report.

how about a reputable media outlet, super duper.....

Republicans are always letting corporations get away with murder in every possible way, along with the rich. That's why Republicans cause bubble and bust world depressions... All the time. They are catastrophe in every possible way I don't see how people vote for them well I do. The brainwash: the rich don't pay enough in taxes the election steal the vaccine hoax the global warming hoax and all the other conspiracy theories that have no evidence behind them except ******* repeated endlessly by your scumbag propagandist heroes, ignoramus.

She says what many on the left are thinking, and is dumb enough to not realize that towns and states are not homogenous. People of all ages and stripes are damaged by this.

She's simply an ignorant c◇nt that deserves a sledgehammer in her ignorant mouth, as do those that support and justify her idiotic behavior.

well you can find all my arguments in the encyclopedia Britannica and Wikipedia. Google that lol
I might look at links if you provide them but I see no reason you have provided to waste my time researching.

Your wonderful Joe Biden has resurrected inflation all by himself. It seems the Democrats are good at creating run away inflation. I lived through the Carter years.

Last edited:
most of the article is quotes from the lawsuit against Norfolk Southern so it's the usual bait and switch crap propaganda you are used to.
The report Is from the NTSB. You can view it on the government web page By following the link below. It is possible the final report may be used as evidence in the lawsuit. To me the report just seems to state the facts of what happened.

Forum List

Back